• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Solobadguy

Solobadguy
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:50 PM

Hi!

I'm not sure if this is an issue with your mod or not. However, two of the people I play with have reported that they 

keep getting graphical glitches, when playing this mod. Initially, everything was working just fine. Primarily, certain

areas randomly black out and show inverted colors. They've tried reinstalling drivers, directx and the entire game.

However, it won't return to a normal, working order. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the cause may be?

Here's a photo of an example.

IMG_0347.JPG

Thanks!

#2 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:17 PM

Hi!

I'm not sure if this is an issue with your mod or not. However, two of the people I play with have reported that they 

keep getting graphical glitches, when playing this mod. Initially, everything was working just fine. Primarily, certain

areas randomly black out and show inverted colors. They've tried reinstalling drivers, directx and the entire game.

However, it won't return to a normal, working order. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the cause may be?

Here's a photo of an example.

attachicon.gifIMG_0347.JPG

Thanks!

Tell your friends to start Zero Hour and see if they experience the same glitches. This is a rare problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users