immersive middle earth mods bfme battle for middle earth lord of the rings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 knightsatwar

knightsatwar
  • Hosted
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:57 PM

Hello all, I am knightsatwar; the creator of the Immersive Middle Earth Project.

I originally only picked up modding to personalize Battle for Middle Earth 1 for my own use. Eventually I realized I can make something to give to the community. I created the mod Immersive Middle Earth and at first I was happy, but eventually I realized I wanted to bring more to my mod. I do not want to add too much, for the most part I want to keep the factions the same but I want to add back to the game what was taken out before its' initial release. I am trying to assemble a team of play testers and code editors to make this mod become more than what it is now. Also I am I am looking for people who can fix certain glitches that still permeate throughout the game.

Here is a link to my forum

http://forums.revora...e-middle-earth/

Here is a link to the Released details of the mod

http://www.moddb.com...ve-middle-earth

So the things I need programers for at the moment...

* fix a death glitch where gollum and goblins make noises when they die

* Make the AI more intelligent and more adept at dealing with lairs (lairs have been buffed)

* Units dropped by flying creatures will do damage to the units they fall on

* Bringing back mumakil rampage behaviors

* Allowing Haradrim and Easterlings to combine formations

* Giving Saruman, Boromir, Theoden and Eomer a level 10 summon ability and cool special effects

* Adding the campaign spell book to skirmish with the difference of interchanging some shared powers to make each faction more unique (for example summoning stuff found in the campaign or bringing back cut material)

* Giving Gimli an ability to scare his opponents

*Giving Lurtz a level up passive forest cloak ability

The following of things I do not care too much for but it would be nice to have this stuff added

*adding different campaign maps to skirmish with sky boxes and the ability to change the camera zoom angle

* Making the hour of the witch king ability available 

* Allowing arrows to stay inside hit objects longer

* Allowing missed arrows to stay in ground for a period of time

Also if you have any ideas, know of cut content you want to bring to my attention, or want to join my team feel free to message me. 

Thank you for your time, knightsatwar

Edited by knightsatwar, 22 January 2015 - 08:58 PM.

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:15 PM

I think you might be better off making a coding help thread and ask for help fixing specific issues (like your list there). The chance of a coder actually joining your mod is very small.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 knightsatwar

knightsatwar
  • Hosted
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:57 PM

Oh.... I see, I guess I should do that. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users