Photo

Generals and Zero Hour January Ladder Season Closed - Qualifying for the ZH World Series Begins Today

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

The Generals and Zero Hour Ladders have been reset today, so we have finalists for the January Season Ladder Wars.

Generals
  • 1st: ThEDoMbErMaNp
  • 2nd: smeagols
  • 3rd: ToD_Rob (Diamond-)
  • 4th: -|HaWkY^
Zero Hour
  • 1st: -Lazlow-V-ROCK- (Alpine_16)
  • 2nd: -DoMiNaToR-
  • 3rd: MrX
  • 4th: ^RiNgO--
The top players are invited to compete with each other in a best of three single-elimination tournament in each game to determine their final ranking. Rank 1 will play Rank 4 and Rank 2 will play Rank 3 in the first round with the winners moving on into the final to decide the champion, while the losers battle it out to determine third and fourth place. If players do not wish to play, the player ranked below them will be eligible to take their place.

The beginning of the Zero Hour February Ladder Season marks the beginning of qualification for the Zero Hour World Series 2015 as the top 32 players from the ladder at the end of the month that want to play (duplicates and players that do not want to play will be discounted) will be eligible to participate in the tournament. So, Generals, get ranking. It won't be too hard to get yourself a place.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:45 PM

It looks like there's a place for morris in the Zero Hour finals, if he wants one. Morris, can you let me know if you're interested ASAP, because we are trying to set a date now.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users