• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sakoda

Sakoda
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:32 AM

I HAVE READ THE HOW-TO THREAD

When i try to launch red alert 3 from the launcher it says unable to launch red alert 3. I am running windows 8 i have tried all of the steps in the common issues and solutions, also it is saying installation not found for generals when i try and launch that. I bought my games through origin the ultimate collection, and i have downloaded the fixed launchers to no avail. I try and run C&C online launcher in admin and it wont let me no option for it even if i go into proberties and advanced the option is grayed out

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\RA3.exe. Error: The requested operation requires elevation.

ERROR: Unable to launch Red Alert 3

Help with this issue as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated

#2 Sakoda

Sakoda
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:00 AM

UPDATE: Now when i try and launch the game it starts to launch but then the game stops suddenly. I am using norton i have tried disabling it but no use, still having same issues with zero hour, updated temp notes:

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\
Started game with: "RA3.exe "
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from Red Alert 3. Detaching...
Found game.dat process. PID 51904
*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***
CA public key is expected value.
Successfully patched CA public key.
*** Starting hostname hooking routine ***
Injecting DLL into game.dat process...
Result of injection: Code -1073741595

#3 Sakoda

Sakoda
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:20 AM

Update: Trying to update as soon as possible I am able to run C&C:online launcher in administrator but still having same issues as last post.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:47 PM

I think that may be a problem with Origin. Search for "Services" from the start menu and start the "Services" control program (should be near the top of the list). Select "Origin Client Service" and disable (set "startup type" to disabled) the service. Then restart your computer and see if you can launch properly.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 Sakoda

Sakoda
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

Sadly that did not work still showing that it's going to launch but then stops

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:42 AM

Sadly that did not work still showing that it's going to launch but then stops

Try running the launcher as admin and with Win XP Sp 3 compatibility. BTW, you need to hold down Shift when you right click to get the "Run as Administrator" option. You may now also need to re-install the fixed launchers (now that you have disabled the Origin Client Service) as it is thought to remove them when it updates Origin.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#7 Sakoda

Sakoda
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:02 PM

Still nothing still doing the same thing reinstalled fixed launchers as well, I do not get the option when I right click on the launcher to run as administrator so I checked the box in properties to run the program as administrator and then I shift click to open the program I'd if that makes a difference or not. I changed the service pack to XpressMusic spa as well.

#8 Sakoda

Sakoda
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:03 PM

Windows xp sp3 ***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users