mods zero hour shockwave help cnc online

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xdoinitwellx

xdoinitwellx
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:10 AM

Greetings fellow Generals.  I've been playing Generals Zero hour on and off since it's release.  I'm a hardcore RTS gamer and love experiencing all the deferent mods available.  Right now I can get zero hour to work with CNC Online but when I try to play shockwave online with a friend it just doesn't work.  I think it has to do with the hooking because if it's unhooked it will load and let you sign in go online create a match but will not load the game properly.  If you hook it and launch it with the launcher it will just launch the shockwave launcher.  I'm confused and would really appreciate anyone's help on how to get Mods to work with CNC online.  My friend and I are running Windows 7.  Thanks

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:09 PM

Can you start the mod from a command line, without using the mod launcher?

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 xdoinitwellx

xdoinitwellx
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:19 PM

I'm not entirely sure what you mean?  I pretty much installed CNC online, than orgins and zero hour, cnc launcher, gentool 7.0 and I hook zero hour with cnc online.  It works no problem playing zero hour but then when I install the mod it will work by myself but when trying to play online with the mod that we both have no luck?  once again any help is greatly appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users