maybe you've read my last post. There I was trying to get cnc zero hour running on my laptop.
Now I want to play it on my desktop pc.
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- GenTool v7.0
- First Decade (no steam or origin)
- Firewall allowes cnc
- I can start Generals, but not the add-on zero hour because it doesnt found cd 1
My tryes to solve it:
- Compatibility mode Xp (SP 2 + 3) than it says it doesnt found any cd at all and generals doesnt work either
- Now i have compatibility mode Windows 7 + administrator --> general starts but zero hour not
- Options.ini in the documents folder
- I had to give the right installation paths in the registry...(didnt have this problem at the laptop)
Can i use no cd crack and cnc online? i think not
Shall I copy the folder from my laptop to my desktop pc?