Nuke general and Demo general tactics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ZHepic

ZHepic
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:25 PM

Ho man I love this mod a lot so far but I cant for the life of me seem to get good at fighting those two, nuke general so far completely stomps me as infantry and demo general is steam rolling me with zerg rush tactics as nuke general. It is reallly frusterating failing so much to the same tactic from him so I was wondering if someone here had some advice?

I have beaten challange so far with a few generals but demo and nuke are the two I dread fighting the most because their cheap tactics and expansive bases from the get go.

#2 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:10 PM

Ho man I love this mod a lot so far but I cant for the life of me seem to get good at fighting those two, nuke general so far completely stomps me as infantry and demo general is steam rolling me with zerg rush tactics as nuke general. It is reallly frusterating failing so much to the same tactic from him so I was wondering if someone here had some advice?

I have beaten challange so far with a few generals but demo and nuke are the two I dread fighting the most because their cheap tactics and expansive bases from the get go.

Watch some walkthroughs: https://www.youtube....a 008 challenge

#3 ZHepic

ZHepic
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:51 PM

yeah that didnt help so much, not for  the general I was playing as. I have beaten it on easy and normal with def general and trying stealth general but it fucking crashes after about 25 minutes, so I tried AF general and holy fucking shit on a cracker I have a new found hate for your design changes for AF and toxic general....I mean come the FUCK on those missiles of his on the SAM trucks are op as shit considering that my primary method defense aka a mobile force of helios are nigh useless. Atleast give AF some ground based artillery or make his tank less fucking useless or hell maybe even just reduce the damage thrax's AOE aa toxin does since its mother fucking bullshit. I can whoop his ass with all the other generals on normal challange, and hard in skirkish easy peasy, but challage mode thrax as  AF general? its borderline sadisticly unfair.

Oh and the AF general's challange map is broken on anything but easy when playing stealth general, he keeps trying to build something or do something that is crashing the game

Edited by ZHepic, 09 June 2015 - 08:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users