Photo

Can`t join in acc

Best Answer ICT, 23 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

As ToxicShock suggested, please remove any hamachi drivers and interfaces when you try to connect.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 dimonka1000

dimonka1000
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:27 PM

I think i did everything, but i can`t log in MP of C&C Kane`s Wrath! Please help! it is telling me that password is wrong! i use username of revora. how can i chek my C&C password if i have forgotten? (but i think it is right, not sure, most likely) thx!

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:30 PM

Hey, click on your revora profile and scroll down until you see your C&C:Online password. That's the password you need to login ingame.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 dimonka1000

dimonka1000
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:26 AM

I used that password and nothing happend at first, but then there is a mistake: "Unable to connect"

#4 dimonka1000

dimonka1000
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:53 AM

And there is a strange thing. when I try to run the game through the launcher, launcher window opens again (two of them) and only at the second attempt the game starts.

#5 dimonka1000

dimonka1000
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:05 PM

Hey, click on your revora profile and scroll down until you see your C&C:Online password. That's the password you need to login ingame.

I used that password and nothing happend at first, but then there is a mistake: "Unable to connect"

#6 MaD

MaD
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

It say (the account or subaccount wasnt found) ... I also try to join in online step by step and it always come this error messenge so i give up.

I beliave they will go to have alot of donations working this way...

#7 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:16 AM

MaD, I think that's because your Log In name is too short. I changed it to MaD1. Try now.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#8 MaD

MaD
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:21 AM

Thank you thumbup.gif

#9 dml686

dml686
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:51 AM

I have tried mine. It says "Unable to Connect C&C Generals Online".

Edited by dml686, 22 February 2015 - 04:53 AM.

#10 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:06 PM

And there is a strange thing. when I try to run the game through the launcher, launcher window opens again (two of them) and only at the second attempt the game starts.

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the launcher?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#11 dimonka1000

dimonka1000
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the launcher?

Yes. Nothing changes. I have steam version of the game if it matter. i hooked it by clicking at the button in launcher. what to do with "unable to connect" ?

Edited by dimonka1000, 22 February 2015 - 05:46 PM.

#12 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:04 PM

I have tried mine. It says "Unable to Connect C&C Generals Online".

Don't use the launcher to connect to Generals or Zero Hour. Install GenTool then start the game normally (through whatever game shortcut you are using).

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#13 Robbe_xD25

Robbe_xD25
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:40 PM

I have the same problem and i tried to download gentool. But i can't connect to gentool.net. Is the homepage down or something?

#14 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

http://www.gentool.net/  works as expected.

#15 dimonka1000

dimonka1000
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:10 AM

http://www.gentool.net/  works as expected.

Could you help me? :?:  is it normal when supports answer on other people requests in my theme and ignore mine? I respect you and your work, but please do it qualitatively

#16 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:52 AM

Dimonka, please read the pinned topics on how to report problems and the common solutions.

#17 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:20 AM

Well, early morning help:

- I'm having trouble using C&C:Online with Steam.

- Solution: Open the C&C:Online launcher and use the Hook menu to hook your game. 

1. Go into Steam and create a desktop shortcut for your game.

2. Open the C&C:Online launcher and go to the hooking menu. Hook your game. When Hooking, you should receive a prompt asking for your confirmation, this is how you know it worked. If you don't receive anything and the issue still occurs, check your anti-virus (Norton especially) as they are known to delete the hooking file. Add an exception for C&C:Online.

3. Launch the game using the shortcut Steam made for it on your desktop (if you don't have a shortcut, go into Steam and make one). The launcher should pop up, so select your game and off you go

#18 dimonka1000

dimonka1000
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:21 AM

Dimonka, please read the pinned topics on how to report problems and the common solutions.

Of course i`ve read common solutions. I can`t find my error there.  :sad: "не удалось установить соединение." or in eng "unable to connect" (i translated like this)

#19 dimonka1000

dimonka1000
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:22 AM

Well, early morning help:

- I'm having trouble using C&C:Online with Steam.

- Solution: Open the C&C:Online launcher and use the Hook menu to hook your game. 

1. Go into Steam and create a desktop shortcut for your game.

2. Open the C&C:Online launcher and go to the hooking menu. Hook your game. When Hooking, you should receive a prompt asking for your confirmation, this is how you know it worked. If you don't receive anything and the issue still occurs, check your anti-virus (Norton especially) as they are known to delete the hooking file. Add an exception for C&C:Online.

3. Launch the game using the shortcut Steam made for it on your desktop (if you don't have a shortcut, go into Steam and make one). The launcher should pop up, so select your game and off you go

I do it all and game starts cool, but i can`t log in

Edited by dimonka1000, 23 February 2015 - 10:31 AM.

#20 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:01 AM

To allow us to help further you have to read the how to report issues topic ;)

We need the exact steps you tried, the exact problem, the launcher log and your computer specifications.

Are you running the game as admin? Do you allow the game in your firewall? Did you check your antivirus as mentioned in (2.) in my quote above?

Also, did you try different nicknames?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users