just wondering, can that tool convert EA vp6 files to normal vp6 files?
unless there is a hidden function in the EaVP6 program, no.
Hehe, there is one of these too, yet even harder to find. There is a commandline program that u can use to convert the eaVP6 files to AVI files.
I was able to find this before, becaue it was made before, but it took a lot of searching. I ended up finding it on a Russian site, lol
thats what you need. here;s instructions, cause its pretty complicated, thank fully ive been working w/ commandprompt and commands recently, so i knew how to get it working, i ended up making a batch file that converted all the bfme1 videos at once
1. Open the RAR file
2. Make a new folder called "videos" (no quotations) at the root level of any drive, in this tutorial ill use the C:\ drive, so if you're using a differnet drive, just subsitute that letter for anytime we'd use C:\, this includes in the codes
3. extract "eaconv.exe" from the RAR file to the C:\videos folder
4. copy the video file that you want, ill use "EALogo.vp6" in this tutorial, to the C:\videos folder, so you'd just subsitute the name of your video for ealogo.vp6 any time it is (dont forget the .vp6 part)
5. Run command prompt by going to START, and then RUN and in the box type "cmd" (no quotations)
6. now type, with no quotations, and every new line you press enter, so like after cd C:\videos there is a line break, so you would press enter in Command Prompt. So enter into it:
7. Now go to C:\videos and in it it should have eaconv.exe, EALogo.vp6, and EALogo.avi, if you have the vp6 codec from On2 installed, you can open up the .avi file in Windows Media Player.
8. Tada, you now have your AVI file!
Please comment w/ any questions or comments