The good news is that I'm back to bussiness in my hometown (finally!)
I have to check what is incomplete for the next mod update (so just for precaution don't expect anything on the next days of July).
- Revora Forums
- → Viewing Profile: Posts: FS-21
FS-21Member Since 20 Jun 2003
Offline Last Active Aug 29 2017 12:37 AM
- Group Hosted
- Active Posts 501
- Profile Views 4,537,943
- Member Title Kane lives in death!
- Age 34 years old
- Birthday July 7, 1983
Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P
My hobbies: Developing C&C:R, trying unsuccessfully breaking a thermodynamic rules, turning a nuclear power plant in a big Time machine, conquering the world... ^_^'
- Website URL http://reloaded.cncguild.net/
- ModDB fs-21
- C&C 3 FS21Reloaded
Posts I've Made
07 July 2017 - 07:35 PM
The good news is that I'm back to bussiness in my hometown (finally!)
13 May 2017 - 03:36 PM
Currently I'm developing it and making tests of things I incorporated few weeks ago but sadly at a very slow progress & I can't focus on it due my current situation.
14 January 2017 - 03:45 PM
The virtual machine is to make snapshots of a gameplay ?
16 September 2016 - 07:09 AM
15 September 2016 - 08:35 PM
Version 1.0.6 (hotfix release) - Released, 2012/11/06
- Updated Ares to stable version 0.2P1. It fix an important bug related to bridges.
- Added a DOS batch executable that can enable/disable the mod. Ideal for some users with a problem when activating the mod with the C&C:R mod launcher I couldn't reproduce.
Is problaby that you need admin rights in Win Vista/Win7, so you can create a shortcut of this .bat file, right click in the shortcut file and in "Properties" menu set as argument to the execuatble the path of the C&C:R folder (& finally run as administrator).
Version 1.0.4 (minor release) - Released, 2012/09/17
- Updated Ares to stable version 0.2.
- Replaced "Dark Pink" selectable color by "Tan", "Dark Lime" and "Olive".
- Now messages color of each mission that isn't for Allies or Soviets will be green instead of blue.
- Fixed random percentages for each side. Before almost always a RA2 was selected when player used "Random" option.
- Increased attack intervals in Easy & Normal dificulty levels. Before all dificulty levels were "almost" identical.
- Nod Repair Vehicle, Nod Cyborg Commando & GDI Mammoth Mk. II menace for the AI increased.
- Decreased strength of the GDI Mammoth Mk. II from 1300 to 1100.
- Decreased building time penalization for GDI Mammoth Mk. II from 50% to 25%.
- Now can not be built Yuri & Soviet versions of the Cloning Vats at the same time. Yuri Cloning Vats, like the Soviet version, can not be deployed with the Soviet Industrial Plant at the same time.
- In Nod mission 7: "Destroy the Research Facility" (TS campaign) Multi-Missile super weapon damage increased.
- In Nod mission 9: "Protect the Waste Convoys" gas clouds damage (produced by the Chemical Missile super weapon) decreased 33% and gas clouds duration increased by 25%.
- Now AI Nod Stealth Tanks will attack automatically air targets. Human players still have to target manually air units.
- Re-done Naval War game mode. The few ground units that are still buildable will have an extra build time penalty of 300%.
- Original multiplayer maps removed from the Naval War game mode list:
···· May Day (2)
···· Siberian Wastes (2-6)
···· Wild Animal Park (2-6)
- Original multiplayer maps included into the Naval War game mode list:
···· Breakaway (2-3)
···· No Rest for the Wicked (2-4)
···· Oceanside (2-4)
···· Tsunami (2-4)
···· Bay of Pigs (2-6)
···· Bermuda Triangle (2-6)
···· Official Tournament Map (8)
- Some minor skirmish AI bug fixes.
- Updated AI of the single player campaigns with the most recent skirmish AI.
- Restored multiplayer map: Tour Of Egypt (2-6).
Mod Manager v3.7: Changes / Fixes:
- Added more log entries when a task crash during a mod activation/deactivation.
- Fixed the number of online CnCNet users available.
- Fixed some controls that weren't disabled during a mod activation/deactivation process.
- Now when CnCNet support is disabled will not try to patch the executable with CnCNet support.
- Now is showed in the log tab the current LAN network filter after a mod activation/deactivation.
Version 1.0.3 (minor release) - Released, 2012/07/16
- Skirmish AI improvements.
- Decreased Allied Mobile Gap Generator cost from 2500 to 2100 credits.
- Now Nod Mutant Hijacker can't capture aircrafts that need an airpad.
- Now Yuri Magnetron can hurt Nod Cyborg infantry when is promoted to elite.
- Restored Soviet Industrial plant original vehicle cost reduction (25%).
- Now the player has to choose between Soviet Industrial Plant or Soviet Cloning Vats. AI will build Industrial Plant by default.
- Fixed selectable Dark Red color in skirmish/online.
Version 1.0.1 (hotfix release) - Released, 2012/07/12
- Skirmish AI improvements.
- Fixed bug in Survivor game mode that forced players to play with only the main unit (the repairer vehicle).
- Now Nod Cyborg is affected by Chaos gas.
- Fixed a mistake in the Psychic Dominator cameo.
- Mirage Tank detection percentage (per individual unit) increased from 15%,5%,2% (hard, normal, easy) to 25%,20%,15%. This percentage is applied only when the Mirage tank is firing.
Mod Manager Changes / Fixes:
- Fixed crash in a rare case when is searching the game folder using the Windows Registry.
- Now when the Game or Mod location (In the options tab) is empty the text label of those options will be painted in red.
- Now update links are hidden when the Game or Mod location are empty.
- Now when is disabled the CnCNet support will launch the required .bat file instead of a static executable string (more versatile).
- Now by default is enabled the Ares debug mode. If you already ran the Mod Manager you can change disable that option in Options tab -> "Enable debug mode". For future crash reports that option enabled is recommended.
- Changed font color of the text that said how many CnCNet online users were available.
Version 1.0 - Released, 2012/07/07
General game additions:
- Dropped Rockpatch support (and all the features that was included in the unreleased verion 0.99b3), now C&C Reloaded requires Ares v0.2 (under development) to work.
- Removed support for Assault map packs.
- Added 7 more selectable colors for multiplayer: Dark red, Dark pink, Dark blue, teal, Brown.
- Now in any map based on TS terrain will be available the construction of pavement like in Tiberian Sun to stop possible subterranean incursions, to not create tiberium in the ground (Nod Tiberium Shower SW, death of cyborgs or mutants...) or simply to decorate your base.
- Changed the main menu, loading and credits screen themes by Soleilfreak's compositions, to be exact "Dispatching Troops (sequel)", "Outta Ammo" and "Wounded in the Dark (sequel)" used in the same order respectively.
- Changed the score screen theme by ambiental TS sounds.
- Restored Yuri's Revenge single player campaigns. In some missions I increased (a bit) the AI attack forces so future feedback will be appreciated. Moreover, since Ares can't save/load games the campaign selection is converted in a "Choose mission" list (it will remember you a bit the Tiberian Sun campaign selection but with all 14 YR missions). Independently of Ares fixes in the future this selection screen will be permanent because easily it allows me to add new missions/campaings in the future.
- Added Red Alert 2 single player campaigns. 24 missions in total.
- Added Nod campaign from Tiberian Sun. 15 missions in total (Nod campaign).
- Added CnCNet support. Now you can play online with other people from the "Network" (LAN) button. You can know how many players are online in the LAN lobby without running the game watching the stats from http://cncnet.org
- AI of each side has been re-designed from scratch.
- Added extra AI code on each single player campaign from skirmish game mode to increase a bit the difficulty.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Sector 4104 (2) by Dad_A_Tude.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Treacherous Lands (2-6) by J4m3sb0nd
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Lonely River (2) by The Raden.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Drei Inseln (2-3) by The Raden.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Holixe River (2) by Ixith
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Moonlit Waters of Esvia (2) by Ixith
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Lake Istelv (2-4) by Ixith
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Island of Mercanf (2-3) by Ixith
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Yelcraz Island (2-3) by Ixith
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Velillian Islands (2-4) by Ixith
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: Shard City (2-4) by blubb
General game changes:
- Short game mode limitation removed.
- Fixed lower part of the sidebar when the game is in pause to support HD resolutions (until 1920x1080).
- Because the game support higher resolutions in-game the background of the paused game for every faction will be shared (is a simple black screen with the white C&C:Reloaded logo in a edge of the screen).
- Now GDI & Nod are independent sides. Until now GDI was an country of Allies and Nod of Soviets.
- Now a spied enemy radar show you what the enemy saw in the battlefield.
- Now spied buildings that can produce units will reveal the current production.
- Each spy that enters in a refinery or Allied Tiberium Purifier will steal 3500 credits (if the enemy has the money).
- Re-enabled secondary Super Weapons of Allies (Chronosphere), Soviets (Iron Curtain ) and Yuri (Genetic Mutator).
- Re-enabled Tech Airport & American Paradrop Super Weapons. Since there are no Americans in multiplayer this change is only for custom maps & single player maps.
- Restored survivor infantry that can escape when a specific vehicle/Building is destroyed.
- Restored Yuri's Revenge Virus clouds to separate graphics with the Tiberium clouds made by the Nod Tiberium Missile SW.
- Removed "Civilian Power plant hack". This means that 100% of the time AI GDI will build GDI Power plants & upgrade them with additional 2 power turbines by energy demand. AI Nod will start with Nod power plants & will be override by Nod Advanced Power plants by energy demand when AI get the required prerequisites, of course, if AI has all the prerequisites to this advanced building. Until now existed a % of probability for the AI to build a civilian Power plant when energy was insuFficient due to this hack.
- Decreased strength of the TD Guard Tower defense from 400 to 300.
- Added 3 new units (2 scout vehicles & 1 mobile artillery) & only can be obtained by crates (for now).
- Restored RA2 light tank but as in RA2 it still be unbuildable.
- Fixed Seccret lab logic to obtain random technologies.
- Now Fire Ants are immune to fire weapons.
- Now only you will hear the voices of the hero/special units that has been created only if your game screen is near of the place of the event.
- Changed skin of the TS/TD Mammoth Tank.
- Ants are now immune to C4 charges used to destroy vehicles.
- All type of ants are slightly more vulnerable to sniper weapons and Tanya's double pistols.
- Disabled a few number of transparencies in animations that could slow down the game.
- Increased grow rate for green and blue Tiberium.
- Removed Adult Visceroid as GDI & Nod buildable unit to compensate the lack of stealth detection of the Sensor Arrays. Now, to compensate it TS defenses has sensors and detect disguised spies. Personally, I never liked the idea of use this unit for this task.
- Changed the light armor by heavy of the Adult Visceroid and increased strength from 165 to 550. Weapon damage from 100 to 125.
- Now Adult Visceroids will have free movements (like cows & other civilians).
- Added an alternative prerequisite list to build a MCV for Allies, Soviets, Yuri and GDI: their War factory and & Tech Center. Because Nod already had this prerequisite list to build the Nod MCV now an alternative prerequisite list for Nod will be War factory and & Temple of Nod.
- Now Spies can be detected by the most basic anti-infnatry defense for every faction. An special case is the Yuri faction that only the Yuri Psychic Tower will have this detection.
- Now Virus clouds will not mutate infantry into Tiberium Brutes.
- Now Psi-Corp Troopers will use C4 charges against enemy vehicles that can't be mind controlled.
- Increased ROF of Core Defender weapons from 30 (2 seconds) to 65 (~4.3 seconds).
- Now Core Defender can not be dragged by Yuri Magnetrons, they will produce damage like against buildings.
- Now Core Defender can not be erased by chrono weapons.
- Fixed wrong shoot coordinates of a large number of vehicles. (xxxxxxxFireFLH fixes, if I wasn't clear).
- Fixed some graphical glitches of various TS maps.
- Fixed graphics of the civilian TS buildings.
- Now Big blue crystals (blue tib. version of the tiberium tree) produce blue tiberium instead of green.
- Added new "civilian" barracks. For now only it could be used in new skirmish maps.
- Added an Anti-stealth scan SW when GDI or Nod Sensor Arrays are deployed. Cooldown of 5 minutes and only can detect cloaked land units in a small area (a circular area of 10 cells of diameter). Affected enemy units will be uncloaked during 30 seconds & if the affected units are moved near of a Stealth Generator this effect will be neutralized.
- Added an Reveal Area SW when GDI or Nod Sensor Arrays are deployed. Cooldown of 4:30 minutes and works liike the Yuri's Psychic Reveal SW.
- Force Shield duration increased from ~33,3 seconds to 38 seconds.
- Force Shield blackout duration increased from ~66,6 seconds to 70 seconds.
- Now cannon projectiles from TS/FS weapons will have a different image resembling the original TS cannon balls.
- Now every explosion from a TS weapon & some deaths will use the original TS explosion animations instead of the RA2 animations.
- Now the first impact on the ground of the meteor shower will do 400 of damage against vehicles & infantry. In the past units were damaged only by residual fragments of the meteor shower.
- TS factions (GDI & Nod) will use the place building sound from Tiberian Sun. YR factions will still use the same place building sound.
- Now Nod Reaper, Allied Robot Tank, Yuri Chaos Drone, Soviet Terror Drone will be again repairable by mobile repair vehicles.
- Changed some GDI & Nod icons of units.
- Now TS factions will have a different sound for placing buildings/deloy units.
- Added a generic score screen for TS campaigns (& future additions). It has been made to resemble a Tiberian Sun dialog.
- Changed background of the campaign list screen. It has been made to resemble a Tiberian Sun dialog.
- Fixed colours palette of some destroyed RA2 civilian buildings in TS terrain.
- Fixed radar colours used by TS terrain. Now looks exactly like in TS (except for the Tiberium).
- Now by default the map "TS Casey's Canyon (2-6)" will have a permanent Ion Storm.
- Restored "destroyable cliffs" to all official TS map (single player & multiplayer).
- Disabled Allied Grand Cannon due to balance issues. Only can be recovered by a Tech Lab...
- Disabled Allied Sniper due to balance issues. Only can be recovered by a Tech Lab...
- Disabled Allied Black Eagle due to balance issues. Only can be recovered by a Tech Lab...
- Disabled Allied Stealth Bomber due to balance issues. Only can be recovered by a Tech Lab...
- Allied IFV and Allied Battle Fortress will give the 20% of experience done by a garrisoned soldier to the soldier.
- Added the Allied Mobile Gap Generator. When deployed the gap area have a radius of 6 cells. In addition, if an enemy radar is inside of the gap area the enemy will have his radar jammed (except if the enemy has more radars outside the gap area).
- Allied GGI power increased from 30 to 35 when is in a IFV (Elite weapon from 32 to 35).
- Increased strength of the Allied Chrono Sphere from 750 to 850.
- Decreased strength of the Allied Pill Box defense from 400 to 300.
- Decreased strength of the Allied Gun Turret defense from 550 to 350.
- Decreased strength of the Allied Prism Tower defense from 600 to 500.
- Decreased strength of the Allied Patriot Missile defense from 900 to 800.
- Decreased extra damage power bonus for garrisoned infantry inside a Battle Fortress from 1.2 to 1.1.
- Decreased extra range bonus for garrisoned infantry inside a Battle Fortress from 2 to 1.
- Decreased damage percentage against vehicles for the default elite IFV weapon from 70% to 20%, to not make the Elite IFV+Guardian combo useless.
- Now Allied IFV+GI when is elite shoot 2 times.
- Disabled Soviet Demolitions Truck due to balance issues. Only can be recovered by a Tech Lab...
- Disabled Soviet Chitzkoi Cybernetic Hound ( super dog from RA1 expansion packs ). Only can be recovered by a Tech Lab...
- Replaced Soviet Spy plane model.
- Soviet Boris will recive the 40% of experience done by a successful air strike.
- Increased strength of the Soviet Nuclear Reactor from 1000 to 1250.
- Increased strength of the Soviet Iron CurtainSphere from 750 to 850.
- Decreased strength of the Soviet Sentry Gun defense from 400 to 300.
- Decreased strength of the Soviet Battle Bunker defense from 600 to 500.
- Decreased strength of the Soviet Tesla Coil defense from 600 to 500.
- Decreased strength of the Soviet Flak Cannon defense from 900 to 800.
- Decreased Soviet V3 rocket regeneration rate from 400 to 350 (from ~26 seconds to ~23).
- Now Soviet Industrial plant will reduce the vehicle cost a 20% instead of 25%.
- Now Soviet Terrorist when is killed will not detonate his explosive charge.
- Soviet Desolator cost increased from 700 to 850.
- Decreased radiation intensity of the Soviet Desolator deployable weapon.
- Now Soviet Desolator can not attack harvesters (Already harvesters were immune to radiation) & Nod Reapers.
- Now Soviet Tesla Tank will shoot 2 times instead of only one (the sum of both tesla discharges is equal to the original weapon).
- Increased ROF of Soviet Tesla Tank weapon from 75 (5 seconds) to 80 (~5.3 seconds) and the elite weapon from 60 (4 seconds) to 70 (~4.6 seconds).
- Increased ROF of Soviet Apocalypse Tank weapon from 80 (~5.3 seconds) to 90 (6 seconds).
- Yuri Mastermind will steal the 40% of the experience done by a captured unit.
- Yuri clone, Yuri prime and Psi-Corp Trooper will steal the 50% of the experience done by a captured unit.
- Yuri Bio Warrior is slightly more vulnerable to sniper weapons and Tanya's double pistols.
- Yuri Bio Warrior now will heal (very fast) when the unit is under a poisoned gas cloud (Virus based weapons produce these clouds).
- Now Yuri Brute isn't affected by the Genetic Mutator.
- Now Genetic Mutator only works against enemy infantry.
- Now Yuri Brutes will have 2 versions, the standard grey used in the original game and the upgraded version, the green version that always C&C:Reloaded used. The only non-visual difference is the special skill of the upgraded version. When upgraded Brutes die they will be re-mutated into standard Brutes before the real death. Standard Brutes will be replaced in the sidebar by the upgraded version only when the Yuri Battle Lab is built. Existing Brutes in the map will not be affected by this change.
- New Yuri sidebar (Blade's version).
- Now all grinded vehicles will give a 50% of the original cost, without exception.
- Yuri Brutes will not produce drebis each time that hits tiberium based creatures (visceroid, Floater ...) and Cyborg infantry. They aren't vehicles!
- Increased strength of the Yuri's Psychic dominator from 1000 to 1200. All Primary SW has the same strength.
- Decreased strength of the Yuri Gattling Cannon defense from 810 to 625.
- Decreased strength of the Yuri Psychic Tower defense from 455 to 350.
- Decreased strength of the Yuri Tank Bunker defense from 1000 to 750.
- Slight change for Mastermind's overloads: Instead of to receive 500 of damage each 4 seconds when Mastermind control 50 enemy units at the same time now will do 300 when it mindcontrol 30 units. When Mastermind mindcontrol more than 3 units it will receive 55 damage points every 2 seconds instead of 50.
- Decreased weapon range of the Mastermind from 6 to 5.
- Increased ROF of Yuri Psychic Tower weapon from 100 (~6.6 seconds) to 165 (11 seconds).
- Increased ROF of Yuri Floating Disk weapon from 80 (~5.3 seconds) to 90 (6 seconds).
- Increased weapon damage of the Magnetron against defenses a 10%.
- Now Yuri Chaos Drone & Yuri Chaos Bomber will not attack deployed vehicles.
- Decreased damage done by Yuri Bio Warriors against other Bio Warriors a 48%.
- Increased build time for Flying Disks a 35%.
- Fixed damage of destroyed Flying Disks when they fall. Now they will produce 55 of damage when hit the ground (like other aircrafts).
- Restored GDI Mobile EM-Pulse vehicle from Tiberian Sun. This unit will not be buildable by default in this release but can be used for custom maps.
- GDI now can use the Firestorm Generator as alternative building to use the Force Shield SW.
- Re-designed Sonic weapon of the GDI Disruptor. Now looks (and works) like the original in Tiberian Sun.
- Re-added GDI Ion Cannon super weapon, restoring the old Genetic Mutator from the old emulated Ion Cannon code.
- Disabled GDI SpySat Uplink building because now will be replaced by the Reveal Area SW when the GDI Sensor Array is deployed.
- Added E.M. Pulse super weapon for GDI.
- Replaced Osiris Destroyer anti-submarine weapon by an underwater E.M. Pulse with low damage area. Animals like Dolphin & Squids only will receive damage. Too explain that the ship design has been modified to incorporate a static artillery cannon for the E.M. Projectile.
- GDI Power turbine now is located in the Defenses/SW tab.
- Now GDI Carryall will not be able to carry MCVs, Slave Miners, Hover Crafts, Ships, Helicopters, Kirov, Transport Disk, Orca Transport.
- Restored GDI gates from Tiberian Sun.
- GDI APC is again an amphibious transport.
- Increased strength of the GDI Disruptor from 500 to 565.
- Increased cost of the GDI Disruptor to 1300.
- GDI Power Turbine cost increased from 100 to 150.
- Increased ROF of GDI Orion Cruiser weapons from 50 (~3.3 seconds) to 80 (~5.3 seconds).
- Increased number of projectiles for the weapons of the Orion Cruiser from 2 to 3 (6 when is Elite).
- Decreased strength of the GDI Vulcan Cannon, RPG and SAM defenses from 600 to 495.
- Increased GDI Juggernaut rate of fire to 200 (~13.3 seconds).
- Increased GDI Mammoth MK2 build time a 50%.
- GDI Hover MLRS anti-ground fire power increased sligthly from 26 to 27.
- GDI Hover MLRS anti-air fire power increased sligthly from 26 to 28.
- GDI Hover MLRS attack range increased from 8 to 9.
- GDI Titan attack range increased from 5.75 to 6.25.
- GDI Titan fire power decreased from 95 to 92.
- Fixed GDI Jumpjet death animation.
- Changed skin of the GDI Amphibious APC.
- Fixed AI targeting for the GDI Ion Cannon Super weapon. Now will work as it should be and not target only infantry.
- Decreased cost of GDI Sensor Array from 1500 to 1200.
Brotherhood of Nod additions:
- Added a new sidebar using as base the Nod sidebar from Tiberian Sun.
- Restored Nod Laser Fence Post from Tiberian Sun and increased Strength from 300 to 450.
- Fixed Nod Harpy weapon. Sometimes it failed the target.
- Removed rotor blades of the Nod Harpy to look like the original Tiberian Sun model (rotor blades edition of that unit was bugged).
- Nod harpy now can attack air targets.
- Added E.M. Pulse Missile super weapon for Nod.
- Restored Chemical Missile & Multi-Missile Super Weapons from Tiberian Sun. Both SW are used only for the TS Campaigns.
- Radar prerequisite for the Soviet Tesla Tank is removed. It will only require Battle Labs to be built.
- Re-designed Nod Reaper weapons. Now it launch 6 inacurate rockets to the target (in the Anti-vehicle and anti-infantry weapons). When more far and static is the target more acurate (and powerful) is the attack. Anti-infnatry weapon will not leave residual radiation like the older weapon version.
- All type of Nod Cyborgs are slightly more vulnerable to sniper weapons and Tanya's double pistols.
- Added the Nod Missile Silo & the Tiberium Waste Facility. Both Buildings are used only in TS Campaigns.
- Restored Nod gates from Tiberian Sun.
Brotherhood of Nod changes:
- Fixed AI Nod Tiberium Shower target. Before it acted like a Paradrop SW.
- Nod Subterranean APC cost increased from 1400 to 1500.
- Now Nod mutant hijacker has a build limit of 1.
- Nod Mutant hijacker cost increased from 1500 to 1850.
- Decreased countdown for the Nod Tiberium Shower Super Weapon from 10 minutes to 9 min. and 45 seconds.
- Decreased strength of the Nod Laser Turret defense from 460 to 355.
- Decreased strength of the Nod Obelisk of Light defense from 700 to 620.
- Decreased strength of the Nod Sam Turret defense from 800 to 650.
- Decreased strength of the Nod Obelisk of Darkness defense from 900 to 720.
- Increased Nod Advanced Artillery rate of fire from 135 (9 seconds) to 155 (~10.3 seconds).
- Nod Stealth Tank anti-ground fire power increased sligthly from 30 to 34.
- Nod Stealth Tank anti-air fire power increased sligthly from 28 to 31.
- Nod Stealth Tank anti-air fire power increased sligthly from 26 to 28.
- Nod Stealth Tank ground attack range increased from 6 to 7 (aditional +1 for elite).
- Nod Stealth Tank air attack range increased from 7 to 8 (aditional +1 for elite).
- Nod Bike fire power increased from 40 to 52.
- Nod Bike attack range of the elite weapon increased from 5 to 6.
- Decreased rate of fire of the Nod Bike from 70 (~4.6 seconds) to 55 (~3.6 seconds).
- Nod Devil's Tongue strength increased from 300 to 325.
- Decreased damage done by Nod Devil's Tongue against other Devil's Tongue a 50%.
- Nod Chamelon Spy speed increased from 5 to 6 (as in TS).
- Decreased rate of fire of the Nod Harpy from 36 (2.4 seconds) to 18 (1.2 seconds).
- Reduced the Nod Harpy ammo from 12 to 6 but the weapon shots twice to compensate the ammo reduction.
- Nod Deployed Tick Tank strength increased from 415 to 450.
- Nod Deployed Tick Tank attack range increased from 6 to 6.75.
- Increased Nod Tick Tank (undeployed mode) rate of fire from 70 (~4.6 seconds) to 65 (~4.3 seconds).
- Reduced significally the change of a tiberium based unit or the Nod Tiberium Shower Super weapon to spawn paths of tiberium when touch the ground.
- Nod cyborgs and Cyborg Commando are now immune to C4 charges used to destroy vehicles.
- Nod Cyborg and Cyborg Commando can be healed by medics and can be used by Allied Spy disguise.
- Nod Reaper strength increased from 370 to 440.
- Nod Reaper cost decreased from 1700 to 1600.
- Changed the standard white colour of the anti-infantry rockets weapon of the Nod Reaper by re-coloured green rockets to make a clear diference of what type of weapon is the flying projectile.
- Nod Reaper now can not be crushed by the Allied Battle Fortress.
- Nod Stealth Generator cost increased from 2500 to 3000.
- Nod Stealth Generator required enegy increased from 300 to 350.
- Now Stealth Generators are not buildable in multiplayer (if in the future Ares fix the sensors arrays it could be re-enabled in future releases). Players still can build the mobile version.
- Decreased cost of Nod Sensor Array from 1500 to 1200.
Note:Until Version 0.99 (Beta 2) C&C:Reloaded not used external software (RockPatch, NPatch, Ares) to improve the gameplay.
Version 0.99 (Beta 2) - Released 18 July, 2005
- Increased sight of Nod Stealth Tanks. Now is 9 (before 8)
- Fixed Armor type of GDI Orca.
- Changed prerequisite of GDI/Nod Visceroids. Now is required the GDI/Nod Tech Center.
- Now AI will not build walls to Tech Centers (because isn't necessary).
- Now will be more hard to find a "Nuke" crate.
- Disabled "cloak entire radar map" crate but will be a bit more hard to get the "reveal entire radar map" crate.
- Enabled unusued Nod War factory animation.
- Updated AI (basically disabled some GDI ttriggers & repair vehicles & little changes)
Changes on the new DOS Menu v1.9 (the C&C:R activator/deactivator for MS-DOS):
- Now show a error menssage when Detects Yuri's Revenge files but isn't updated to the v1.001.
Version 0.99 ("first public" Beta 1) - Released 7 July, 2005
- Increased Tiberian Fiend Damage. Now does 48 (before 35, the default TS value)
- Disabled obsolete "TS Battle" Skirmish Game Mode.
- Disabled possibility of spy Tech Centers.
- Disabled Yuri Repair Disk until new announcement.
- Disabled Chrono Prison until new announcement.
- Disabled Chrono Commando until new announcement.
- Disabled Chrono Ivan until new announcement.
- Disabled Psi-Corp Trooper until new announcement.
- Disabled GDI Dropship until new announcement.
- Fixed Civilian gates graphics.
- Fixed TS Girl Dead voice (finally).
- Fixed Tiberian Fiend death. no more dead human animations.
- Fixed some graphics of TS terrain.
- Fixed some lighting values of TS to converted TS maps because RA2 use other values (i.e. green/blue lighting of tiberium fields).
- Added the GDI Orion Curiser cameo.
- Added the GDI Osiris Destroyer cameo.
- Added Nod Slavick hero entries (not buildable, is for Mapping).
- Added Nod Elite Cadre entries (not buildable, is for Mapping).
- Added Nod Oxana hero entries (not buildable, is for Mapping).
- Added 3 types of giant ants (Warrior, Fire & Scout) from Red alert: Counter-strike/Afthermath (not buildable, is for Mapping).
- Changed the C&C:R flag used in "Assault" / "Capture the Flag" maps.
- Changed Particle animation of the Railgun weapons.
- Changed Random Crate Powerups.
- Improved Railgun speed.
- Updated converted Desert maps in TS terrain from the Assault Map Packs #1 & #2 (More info about the changes of these maps here)
- Fixed a big bug that not show TS maps when an Assault Map Pack is detected & enabled compatibility.
- Fixed lighting values of the Allied Lighting Storm on few TS maps.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS A River Runs Near It (2-6).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Night of the Mutants (2-6).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Tactics (2-5).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Grassy Knoll (2-4).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Crater (2-4).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Pentagram (2-4).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Pit Or Plateau (2-4).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Sinkholes (2-5).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Storms (2-6).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: The Long Run (2) by Wes.com.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: In The Line Of Fire (2) by Aurora196.
- Added a new converted FS Multiplayer map: FS Drawbridges (2-8).
- Added a new converted FS Multiplayer map: FS Tiers of Sorrow (2).
- Added a new converted FS Multiplayer map: FS Hidden Valley (2-4)
- Added a new converted FS Multiplayer map: FS River Raid (2-8).
- Restored old TS war factories (GDI & Nod) until new announcement.
Changes on the new DOS Menu v1.8 (the C&C:R activator/deactivator for MS-DOS):
- Updated list to C&C:R files (v0.99/1.0).
- Fixed a strange case when the user not have a "Taunts" folder & dosmenu does a infinite loop. Now if not exist that RA2 sub-folder will be created to continue with the rest of the C&C:R activation.
Version 0.98 (Beta 2) - Released 7 May, 2005 (only via C&C:R Mod Manager)
- Fixed random Internal Error when an AI Allied or AI Soviet Launch a Super Weapon.
- Fixed little bug to use the FA2 with C&C:R things (bug created in the v0.98b1).
Version 0.98 (Beta 1) - Released 7 Apr, 2005
- Fixed Soviet Service Depot Animation when is repairing vehicles.
- Fixed Graphic bug on few loading screens.
- Fixed flash bug of the GDI-Allied Sidebar Buttons.
- Fixed Umagon sound when she was killed.
- Fixed Soviet Hind error when was built.
- Deleted obsolete & duplicated graphics.
- Disabled Allied Chronosphere & Soviet Iron Courtain (no more stolen Tech).
- Changed Particle system of the Railgun.
- Changed popup Window image when you will exit from C&C:Reloaded
- Renamed Tiberium Floater name in INI files (JFISH) by the Giant Jellyfish name in INI files (FLOATER) & vice-versa (to save time renaming this creature on each converted TS:FS map)
- Now will be showed the C&C:R version on the Main Menu of the game.
Version 0.92 (Beta 1) - Released 27 Feb, 2005 (via C&C:R Mod Manager)
- Fixed string names of GDI Osiris Destroyer & GDI Orion Cruiser.
- Fixed graphic Bug of the GDI Orion Cruiser.
- Fixed primary fire position of GDI Osiris Destroyer & Orion Cruiser.
- Changed primary & secondary missile weapons of the Orion Cruiser.
- Modified a bit the HVA headers to the GDI & Nod HoverCrafts, GDI & Nod Harvesters & Banshee.
- Modified "Naval War" game mode. No heroes allowed & a bit of "help" to the AI.
- Increased Veteran ratio. Now is 4.0 (before 3.0)
- Decreased Orca damage of the Osiris Destroyer. Now is 50 (before 75).
- Decreased damage area of the Giant Jellyfish. Now does 25 (before 100)
- Decreased Cost of the GDI & Nod Giant Jellyfish, now Cost 1000 (before 1100).
- Improved AI tactics when is playing a "Naval War" game mode.
- Improved Normals for the Orca of the Osiris Destroyer.
Version 0.91 (Beta 4) - Released 12 Jan, 2005 (via C&C:R Mod Manager)
- Changed Allied sidebar by a GDI sidebar
- Added 2 new GDI ships: Osiris Destroyer (RA1 clone of the Allied Destroyer) & Orion Cruiser (RA2 clone of the Allied Destroyer).
- Fixed the prerequisites of the GDI ships.
Version 0.91 (Beta 3) - Released 17 May, 2004
- Optimized resized GDI buildings (except the walls).
- Added some sounds to the next versions.
- Decreased cost of the Disruptor Tank. Now is 1200 (original cost).
- Now the official C&C:Reloaded TS maps without possivility of build ships will have the Cloak sound to stealth units (no more the sumerged sound of submarines).
- Updated A.I.
Changes on the new DOS Menu v1.7b (the C&C:R activator/deactivator):
- Updated list to C&C:R files (v0.91).
- Now if you unzip the mod files directly on the RA2 folder instestead of create a new RA2 sub-folder & you run this file, he will move the C&C:R files in a new sub-folder (by default "reloaded").
- Added permanent backup to the original RA2 Taunts (.ccr files). If you abort the activation or the deactivation by accident you could have mixed the C&C:R taunts with the original files. Only is necessary delete the .wav files of the Taunts folder & run again DOS Menu & he will restore the original files.
Version 0.90 (Beta 3) - Released 5 January, 2004
- Fixed graphic bugs on TS Super Bridgehead Redux (2-8).
- Fixed graphic bugs of the Psy Gas Bomb (from the Chaos Bomber).
- Added a new converted FS Multiplayer map (by Sykoglen): TS Dueling Islands (2).
- Updated AI.
Version 0.89 (Beta 3) - Released 20 December, 2003
- Fixed graphic bugs on few TS train tiles & shores.
- Fixed Brute & Repair weapons, now will not win range bonus on elevation of terrain.
- Changed Elite weapon of the Chrono Legionnarie. Now can shot over the walls.
- Changed Yuri loadscreen.
- Added TS buildings (not buildable): Cabal Core, Kodiak, Montauk & Dam.
- Added Core Defender & deployed version.
- Added 1 new TS map to "Assault/Capture The Flag" Game Modes.
- Added a new secret aircraft: A-10 Warthog (Tech Airport required).
- Now all the desert maps of the Original Yuri's Revenge Game are converted on TS terrain.
- Now the Nod Subterranean Transport is immune to radiation.
- Updated AI.
Version 0.88 (Beta 3) - Released 1 November, 2003
- Fixed trigger errors on the map "TS Cityscape (2-6)".
- Fixed graphic bugs on TS water cliffs.
- Fixed graphic bug on GDI Power Turbines.
- Fixed graphic bug on GDI Helipad.
- Fixed graphic bug on Nod Helipad.
- Added new Game Mode: "TS Short Battle".
- Added new Game Modes: "Survivor" & "Survivor Team Game"
- Added new Game Modes: "Capture The Flag" & "Team Capture The Flag".
- Added new Game Modes: "Assault" & "Team Assault".
- Added Support to the Assault Mappack #1 & Assault Mappack #2 (To download these 2 packs... visit http://www.cannis.net/assaultmaps/ ).
- Added more than 20 maps to only "Survivor" Game Mode & 5 maps to "Assault/Capture The Flag" Game Modes. To more "Assault/Capture The Flag" maps download the 2 Assault Map Pack.
- Increased number of units when start the game. Now is 12 (before 10).
- Increased Strength of the Obelisk of Darkness. Now is 900 (before 875).
- Now Tech Airports can be used to build 2 Aircrafts.
••• Version 0.87 (Beta 3) - Released 19 October, 2003
- Added compatibility with the CnC:R Theme Packs.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Super Bridgehead Redux (2-8).
- Changed main menu music.
- Changed main menu video.
Version 0.86 (Beta 3) - Released 11 October, 2003
- Fixed snow graphic animation of the Obelisk of Light when is charged to fire.
- Added snow version of the Common Power Plant (only to AI sides).
- Added old TD Guard Tower (Secret Tech).
- Added new taunts to GDI & Nod when you play on-line games.
- Changed prerequisite of Mammoth Tank. Now is secret Tech.
- Changed RA2 Barrels by RA2 Pre-Release Barrels.
- Now TD ruined Construction Yard is capturabe & can enable Old TD Guard Towers.
- Now TD ruined GDI Weapons Factory is capturabe & can enable Old Mammoth Tanks.
- Now TD ruined Refinery produce 2000 credits when captured from the Neutral house.
- Now TD ruined Silo produce 2000 credits when captured from the Neutral house.
- Updated AI.
Version 0.85 (Beta 3) - Released 6 October, 2003
- Fixed graphic bug of the Obelisk of Light when is charged to fire.
- Fixed buildup of the Yuri Service Depot in Urban Terrain.
- Fixed buildup of the Yuri Airpad in Urban Terrain.
- Compatibility with TS:Firestorm Template Terrain (94% conversion completed).
- Added a new converted FS Multiplayer map: TS Cityscape (2-6).
- Added a new converted FS Multiplayer map: TS They All Float (2).
- Added a new converted FS Multiplayer map: TS Tiberium Forest (2-4).
- Added a new converted FS Multiplayer map: TS Narrow River (2-6).
- Added Tiberium Floater (Civilian/Neutral unit).
- Added new Game mode: "Crate War".
Version 0.84 (Beta 3) - Released 29 September, 2003
- Fixed TS terrain .ini file (fixed again the roof of tunnels & Water animation).
- Changed projectile of the Chaos Bomber.
- Fixed text on the new skirmish/on-line menu to choose side, map etc...
- Decreased cost of the Reaper. Now is 1700 (before 1800).
- Decreased minimum range of the Reaper. Now is 2 (before 3).
- Decreased damage of Orca Bomber & Stealth Bomber against buildings.
- Increased strength of the Reaper (+20).
- Increased strength of the Mammoth MK2 (+100).
- Increased duration of the Psychedelic gas of the Chaos Bomber (a bit).
- Increased damage of the Brute when is a Elite Unit (+50%).
- Now Cyborg Commando is parasitable by Terror Drones (again).
- Updated A.I.
Version 0.83 (Beta 3) - Released 24 September, 2003
- Fixed a Red Button of the game menu by the correct Green Button.
- Fixed tunnels & trains on the TS terrain.
- Fixed attack of the Missile Bomber & Boomer. Now aren't in guard mode.
- Fixed Select Random Side bug.
- Fixed bug with Yuri Prime against Soviet Air pads.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Casey's Canyon (2-6).
- Added new IFV Turrets.
- Changed some IFV weapons.
- Changed Observer loadscreen.
- Changed Allied/GDI & Soviet/Nod screens when you win or loose the multiplayer game.
- Decreased cost of the Visceroid. Now is 450 (before 550).
- Decreased damage of Orca Bomber & Stealth Bomber against buildings.
- Increased cost of the Apocalypse Tank. Now cost 1750 (Original cost).
- Increased power of the Grand Cannon. Now is cost -150 (before -100).
- Updated the A.I. (only fixed little bugs).
Version 0.82 (Beta 3) - Released 24 August, 2003
- Changed some Red Buttons of the game menu by Green Buttons.
- Changed tech tree to the Pyramid of Nod. Now not Requires the Nod Temple, only Tech Center.
- Moved TS Terrain on the YR Desert Terrain (Urban Maps enabled again).
- Decreased time to Recharge time of the Ion Cannon to 7 min. 30 sec. (before 8 min).
- Decreased cost of the Allied Chrono Prison. Now is 2250 (before 2400).
- Decreased damage of Aircraft collisions against buildings.
- Decreased distance to deploy buildings of TS buildings (3) by the RA2 buildings (usually 2)
- Increased cost of the Pyramid of Nod. Now is cost 5000 (before 4500).
- Increased ROF of Nod SAM Site by 5 units.
- Increased Sight of the Nod Stealth Tank. Now is 8 (before 7).
- Increased power of the Nod Advanced Power Plant. Now is 300 (before 250).
- Fixed bug with the Magnetron attack against deployed vehicles.
- Fixed bug with the Boris Air Strike against deployed vehicles.
- Fixed bug with the blue colour of the Lightning Storm on the converted TS maps.
- Fixed bug with few "Water Cliffs" tiles of the TS Terrain.
- Deleted Eva Voice: "New rally point established".
- Added new Kane Voice to the Tiberium Shower: "...the end is the beginnig...".
- Added new Game mode: "Naval War".
- Separated GDI Refinery & Nod refinery (graphically is the same building but with separated Tech Tree).
- Updated A.I.
Version 0.81 (Beta 2) - Released 5 August, 2003
- Increased Strength of the Obelisk of Light. Now is 700 (before 650).
- Increased Strength of the Obelisk of Darkness. Now is 875 (before 800).
- Increased Sight of the Nod Stealth Tank. Now is 7 (before 6).
- Fixed graphic Bugs on the "TS Forest Fires (2-8)".
- Now A.I. can build more Nod Stealth Generators. (before only 1).
- Now A.I. can build more Allied Grand Cannons (before only 1).
- Now A.I. can build more Allied Gap Generators. (before only 1).
- Now A.I. can build more Allied Airforce Command Headquarters. (before only 1).
- Now A.I. can build more Yuri Air Pads. (before only 1).
- Now A.I. can build more Soviet Air Pads. (before only 1).
- Now A.I. can build more GDI Air Pads. (before only 1).
- Now A.I. can build more Nod Air Pads. (before only 1).
- Now GDI & Nod A.I. can build more Tiberium Refineries. (before only 1).
- Now A.I. can build Standard Power Plants of each side (but if have low power could be possible that A.I. can build the Common Power Plants).
- Updated a bit the A.I.
Version 0.80 (Beta 2) - Released 29 July, 2003
- Decreased cost of Soviet Flamethrower. Now cost 700 (before 750).
- Decreased cost of Yuri Bio Warriorr. Now cost 700 (before 750).
- Decreased speed of Chaos Bomber. Now is 12 (before 13).
- Fixed GDI icon of selection of side.
- Fixed A.I. bug to build structures.
- Added Yuri Transport Disk & cameo.
- Added Power Plant to Allied, Soviet, GDI & Nod A.I. armies on Skirmish.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Forest Fires (2-8).
- Deleted trigger for Day/Night loop effect on "TS Limited Access (2-4)".
- Changed Size of Slave Miners. Now is 4 (before 3).
Version 0.79 (Beta 2) - Released 9 July, 2003
- Changed colour on Tiberium debris & explosion of the debris in Green colour.
- Decreased Strength of the Mammoth Mk. II. Now is 1200 (before 1400).
- Decreased cost of Soviet Flamethrower. Now cost 750 (before 800).
- Decreased cost of Yuri Bio Warriorr. Now cost 750 (before 800).
- Increased cost of the Hover MLRS. Now is 900 (before 850).
- Increased Range of the Hover MLRS. Now is 8 (before 7).
- Increased cost of the Orca Bomber. Now cost 1800 (before 1700).
- Increased cost of the Allied Stealth Bomber. Now cost 1800 (before 1700).
- Added Yuri Repair Disk & cameo.
- Deleted waypoint to the TS Civilian Armory.
- Fixed the new EVA voice when the GDI or Nod Superweapon is ready.
- Fixed graphic error "On Hold" of the Temple of Nod.
- Fixed graphic error "On Hold" of the GDI Turbine.
Version 0.78 (Beta 2) - Released 4 July, 2003
- Changed Yuri Air Pad (of Laotze, for 4 aircrafts) by Iman99's Yuri Air Pad (for 1 aircraft).
- Decreased cost of Yuri Air Pad. Now cost 700 (before 1000).
- Decreased cost of Soviet Flamethrower. Now cost 800 (before 900).
- Decreased cost of Yuri Bio Warriorr. Now cost 800 (before 900).
- Added a new converted RA2 Multiplayer map into TS terrain: East vs Best.
- Added a new converted RA2 Multiplayer map into TS terrain: Tour of Egypt.
- Added a new converted RA2 Multiplayer map into TS terrain: Monument Valley.
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Grand Cannon (2-4).
- Added new Allied/Soviet/Yuri E.V.A. Voice: "WARNING: Air Strike Ready!".
- Fixed Height of few TS Civilian Buildings.
- Fixed palette of Mini-maps of TS maps.
- Fixed bug of WW on the Yuri Lasher Tank. Deleted 2º barrel of the RA2 Light Tank.
- Now the TS civilian Armory only can be reparied with engineers.
Version 0.77 (Beta 1) - Released 28 June, 2003
- Added trigger for Day/Night loop effect on "TS Limited Access (2-4)".
- Added Double V3 Launcher (Secret Unit).
- Decreased Cost of the Apocalypse Tank. Now cost 1650 (before 1750).
- Increased time to Recharge time of the Ion Cannon to 8 min (before 7 min. 30 sec.).
- Increased cost of the Ion Cannon Uplink. Now cost 5000 (before 4500).
- Increased power of the Ion Cannon Uplink. Now need 200 units of energy (before 150).
- Increased cost of the Orca Bomber. Now cost 1700 (before 1600).
- Increased cost of the Allied Stealth Bomber. Now cost 1700 (before 1600).
- Deleted Eva Voice: "New Construction Options" very popular voice in a lot of mods...
- Finally the TS Terrain will change the old URBAN terrain (not the New Urban Terrain or Lunar Terrain).
- Converted the Urban Terrain in old TS Template Terrain (92% conversion completed).
Version 0.76 (Beta 1) - Released 18 June, 2003
- Changed Nod Submarine Names: Heavy Submarine, now is Sentinel & Missile Submarine is Talon Missile Sub.
- Added new cameo for the Talon Missile Sub.
- Added Tiberium Fiend (TS Neutral beast that appear in TS maps).
- Added Mutant Infantry, Mutant Soldier & Mutant Sergeant.
- Added the necessary to add Meteorites on maps.
- Converted the Lunar Terrain in old TS Template Terrain (72% conversion completed).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Tiberium Garden (2-5).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Terraces (2-4).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Cliffs of Insanity (2-6).
- Added a new converted TS Multiplayer map: TS Limited Access (2-4).
- Added Chem Warrior for Yuri Side.
- Added Mutant Brute (Civilian/Neutral unit).
- Changed Voices of the Soviet Flame Thrower (now will use pre-release voices of RA2).
- Added small & big Green Smoke for damaged things (now is used for damaged Reapers, Scrins, Nuclear Reactor, Processing animation of Refineries & damaged Refineries, Nod Power Plant & Avd. Power Plant, GDI Power Plant).
- Added Psychic smoke for damaged Yuri Bio Reactor.
Version 0.75 (Beta 1) - Released 25 May, 2003
- Added SC Marine (Secret Infantry).
- Added SC Goliath (Secret Unit).
- Added Crashed Scrin Ship Building for the TS template Terrain.
- New cameos for: Tanya, Gattling Cannon, Gun Turret, Psychic Dommimator, Nuclear Missile Silo, Weather Control Device & Harrier.
- Changed Allied & Soviet Loadscreens.
- Added TS Civilian Buildings for TS maps.
- Added the first MP map called "Crashed UFO" for 2 players.
- TS maps that use the TS terrain will have a "TS_" before the name of the file & TS before the name of the Map in the game.
Version 0.74 (Beta 1) - Released 1st May, 2003
- Disabled all Allied countries to make only 1 Allied side.
- Disabled all Soviet countries to make only 1 Soviet side.
- Added Nod HoverCraft & Cameo.
- Now the Nod Sensor Array have Nod colors (in TS the Sensor Array was in GDI colors & it was shared with Nod side).
- Now all aircrafts that need an airpad are inmune versus Terror Drones.
- Allied Sniper now cost 700 (before 600).
- Robot Tank now cost 700 (before 600).
- Black Eagle was modified a bit & now cost 1300.
- Mammoth mk2 now have a voice when is created (as Kirovs, Heroes & other units).
- Added water crates for the TS template Terrain (because never existed the crates into the water in TS).
Version 0.73 (Beta 1) - Released 12th April, 2003
- Changed the Terrorist Cameo.
- Changed the load screen of the start of the game.
- Changed the Soviet Hind with a better version with Soviet colours (the old Hind was in Allied Colours).
- Changed the old Brute Cameo by the new with the same colour of the Green Brute.
- Converted the Lunar Terrain in old TS Template Terrain (40% conversion completed).
- Fixed Graphic error when the Obelisk of Darkness charge the weapon.
- Added sound when the player select the Cloning Vats.
Version 0.72 (Beta 1) - Released 15th March, 2003
- Changed the Bridge Hut by one better in the Template & Urban maps. New Bridge Hut in the Snow & Desert maps.
- Changed the multiplayer load screen of GDI & Nod sides.
- Now the Nod Pyramid cost 4500.
- Added Chitzkoi Cybernetic Dog as Soviet Dog Hero & cameo.
- Changed Elite symbol by the star symbol (like the TS elite symbol).
- Fixed animation of the Disk projectile (of the GDI Disk Thrower) & RPG Grenade (of the GDI RPG Defense).
- Changed RA2 Life Bar of buildings by the TS Life Bar.
Version 0.71 (Beta 1) - Released 28th February, 2003
- Changed Nod Heavy Submarine voxel.
- Added GDI & Nod Jellyfish naval unit & Cameo.
- Added GDI HoverCraft & Cameo.
- Added Psychic Gas animation for few damaged units.
- Changed TS Infantry & vehicles Cameos by new RA2 Cameos.
- Added damaged Psycich gas animation (for chaos Drone & Chaos Bomber).
- Disabled Orca Transport (it could appear in future missions... not confirmed yet).
Version 0.70 (Beta 1) - Released 12th February, 2003
- Added Nod Submarine Pen & Cameo.
- Added Nod Heavy Submarine & Nod Missile Submarine.
- Added Gdi Shipyard & Cameo.
- Added Nod Pyramid & Cameo (is the building that call the Nod Super Weapon).
- Changed the paradrop plane by an Nod Banshee Bomber (that drop the Nod SW).
- Added Nod Tiberium Shower & Cameo (Nod SW).
- Deleted ALL paradrops.
- Added American Bomber aircraft & Cameo.
- Changed Yuri Genetic Mutator SW by Gdi Ion Cannon.
- Now Chronosphere & Iron Curtain will be Secret SW in multiplayer & avalaible in Single player Game.
- Changed Crashed aircrafts animation by the Terrorist explosion animation.
Version 0.65 (Beta 1) - (List Of Inital Features) Released 19th January, 2003
Complete list of changes in the Mod since 19-1-2003:
- Changed Cuba by Brotherhood of Nod and Korea by Global Defense Iniciative.
- Added Gdi & Nod vehicles of TS (and 3 of FS).
- Added Gdi & Nod infantry of TS.
- Mixed attack animation and normal unit of visceroid & now is buildable only to gdi and Nod (as attack dog).
- changed visceroid warhead and now is virus WH... (visceroid is now inmune to poison & mind control).
- Added Gdi & Nod buildings (except superweapons and laser fence)
- for now, this 2 sides not have superweapons (only the shield force... )
- Ai have problems with component tower & i detected 1 bug when i upgrade this with 1 defence... now are 3 independent defences.
- changed ore and gems by tiberium and blue tiberium & changed the credit value per 'bail'.
- disabled survivors when you sell o explodes a building.
- American paradrop launch 2 planes with 6 GI & 1 SEAL.
- All paradrops delayed 1 minute (now RechargeTime=5)
- Fixed the sound of dig animation and nuke.
- Doubled the size of the Nod lasers that use IsLaser=yes
- All TS rokects, missiles... use projectiles with old TS smoke
- Enabled Crazy ivan features: can detonate bombed units with double clicking...
- Changed Yellow color of the recolour parts by Gold colour that appear in TS... but in the game menu appear the Yellow (but the info text say Gold.... not Yellow).
- Added Soviet Flamethrower Trooper with Fireball type RA1 projectile of fire... not the TS fire weapon System (if appear in RA1 as ball... why change this??? ) .
- Mutant Umagon and Ghost Stalker are GDI Heros units (are better armoured because the mutants are stronger).
- Now Umagon can place C4 in vehicles (as Tanya, but Umagon can't swim ).
- Nod Chameleon Spy enabled when you build a Nod Temple and now cost 1300 (is better than Ally spy because is more dificult detect an invisible unit).
- All cyborgs (Cyborg, Reaper and Cyborg commando) are inmune to mind control.
- Mutants, Cyborgs, visceroid and few vehicles that use tiberium to work when explode spawn tiberium (the big units explode with more tiberium)
- All Refineries when explode spawn big quantity of tiberium and the ground is poisoned with radiation.
- Gdi Jumpjet Infantry now never land for precaution of yuri mind control units.
- Nod Rocket Infantry now is better vs. Air infantry.
- Nod Mutant Hijacker not have build limit, but the cost is 1500 credits (Yuri can mind control it).
- All Mutant & Cyborgs have Self-heal activated (because in RA2 is impossible heal in tiberium... ore )
- For now Gdi and Nod engineers can't disable Ivan Bombs (this is temporal).
- All infantry have "sensors" of invisible units but only if they move very very close (Dogs, terror drones, visceroids and units with mind control abilities have more range of detection of invisible units).
- Black eagle is now a British special unit.
- Improved the damage of flak soviet weapons (a little).
- Soviet Terrorist is now a Lybian special unit (and Yuri can't mind control this because they have the washed brain).
- Brute now is green.
- Yuri psiWave and Super psiWave now do few damage vs vehicles).
- Now Gdi and Nod MCV are independents (with differents colours) and also the Conyards (with graphical changes).
- Bug detected: Tickt tanks, Nod artillery & Gdi Juggernaut if is mind controlled and deploy or undeploy the mind control is permanent... (but is perfect to balance the Nod side that have cyborgs immunes to mind control)
- Gdi Dropship is enabled and appear in the war factory and can transport 5 standard mechs or mixed with infantry (note: Mammoth MK2 isn't a standard mech ).
- Gdi Orca Transport enabled (need one slot free in the air pads to buid this). Only can carry infantry.
- When Nod Banshee Fighter explodes spawn tiberium and when crash make residual radiation.
- When any aircraft crash in the ground make a little more damage.
- Orca Fighter now work as harrier and migs units (hit and run).
- Added Old Orca style with old type attack (but i'm not sure if this will be a stolen tech or standar GDI aircraft).
- Now ALL aircrafts require only as prerequisite their ConYard building (allied ConYard have avaible harrier or black eagles, Soviet CY Can build Migs, Gdi CY can build Orcas... Nod...) & need the dock to this units...
- Subterranean APC now cost more (1400 for now...) because is better that add the old TS system of pabiment.
- Nod Stealth tank now have AA rockets.
- Gdi Amphibious APC now isn't Amphibious (code limitations).
- Nod Reaper is now more powerful that in FS (and slow). Need Nod temple to build this.
- Nod Avd. Artillary and Gdi Juggernaut now cost 1500
- Gdi & Nod Sensor Array now not detect cloaked units, now detect future movements of units (Yuri Psychic Sensor ability) & cost 1500.
- Mammoth Mk.II now not have build limit and now have 1500 of strength. and improved damage weapons & OmniCrushResistant enabled.
- Added Mammoth tank from TS files & improved a bit (but need recolour the unit).
- Reduced cost of Hover MLRS (before 900, now 800). Now is better vs Air infantry.
- Added Chrono Prison for allies & modified a bit of the original unit.
- Allied Battle Fortress have a little range of detection of invisible units.
- Added Howitzer as Lybian special unit.
- Terror Drone improved and now have self-heal.
- Added Double V3 launcher as Iraq special unit.
- Added Soviet Iron Fist (mobile war factory) that depend of any war factory to build any unit. You not have build limit but is capturable by engineers... caution.
- Added Chaos aircraft for Yuri army.
- Chaos Drone now have self-heal.
- Added Hind Transport for Soviet army.
- Kirov Airship improved, now can land with double clicking.
- Added Soviet Migs (but are diferent from elite Migs called by Boris).
- Changed spy plane by one new type Mig (In RA1 the spy plane was a mig).
- Improved Temple of Nod: now have 1200 strength and armor concrete.
- For now the GDI Upgrade Center only work as SpySat Uplink.
- Modified Gdi and Nod weapons factory into RA2 weapons factory types (for air units).
- all ConYards are improved: added +300 of strenght.
- Now Gdi Power Plant produces 100 of power and +100 of each upgrade (only 2 upgrades per GDi Power Plant as in TS).
- Now Nod Power Plant produces 150 of power and Avd Pwr Plant produces 250.
- Improved Laser Turret & Obelisk of Light.
- Added Nod Obelisk of Darkness (powerful AA Laser defense). Need to build the Temple of Nod.
- Added Allied Gun Turret defense (as in RA1 ).
- Allied Tiberium Purifier can refine a 35% of credits. Explode as the Refineries.
- Allied Robot Tank now have Self-healing.
- Added Soviet Air Pad with 4 docks.
- Added Yuri Air Pad with 4 docks.
- Added Yuri Service Depot.
- Now Slave miner have self-heal.
- Restored Soviet Cloning Vats.
- Change "soylent" by the 1/3 of the original cost of all buildable infantry.
- Now Soviets have Special Paradrop as the Americans but drop 10 constrips in 2 air planes.
- Changed greed cloud of poison cloud of virus unit by one that loocks better.
- Other few changes that now I don't remember...