More bugs inbound!
- Lórien build plots do subtract resources when I'm playing as Mordor. However, buildings constructed through plots do not add command points. Buildings constructed with builders do.
- Ran into the same problem reported in https://forums.revor...ing-witch-king/ . Further info on that to help you track the cause:
- I accidentally let the witch-king die in a real-time battle. No button appeared to revive him at the Fortress until the end of the real-time match. Surprisingly enough, the button to revive him did appear in the following real-time battles (EDIT: in other territories, not the one he died in), which was sort of creepy. I did not try to actually revive him, as I sensed something awful would happen It seems he's trapped in some sort of limbo between being a regular hero and an army leader?
- The witch-king starts at lvl 1 mounted. If you unmount him, he gains lvl5. If you remount him, he retains his lvl5.
- I started a new real-time battle on the territory where the witch-king had died, and I immediately forfeited, so that he would be eliminated next turn (no territory to retreat to). However, the button to recruit him in tactical phase remained disabled.
- Curiously, forfeiting the above match caused the power point garnering to freeze, though I suspect this is not an unique cause of the problem.
- Darkness advertises debuffs on enemy units, but it still adds a glow sfx under units you own.
- Rivendell AI does not replace dead builders.
- AIs do not seem to recruit any heroes, though they will occasionally revive them.
On some maps at the end of the game in real time, no faction retains the units created during the game, like Erebor or Edoras