• 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:10 AM

Name: Semoé, Registration no. SG616L
Race: Guidesmen
Weapons: Electrostatic rifle, EMP D-bombs (directional charges), Electraxe (x2) (axes, for the 3rd and 4th arms, which generate a powerful electro-razor field - essentially makes it super-sharp and unbluntable), Rakian chainmail with energy mesh layer and Lens Wrist Device.
Speciality: Unnaturally strong, even for a Guidesman, and with skin of a strangely dark tint, making him almost invisible in poor light, despite his size. Also highly skilled with his axes, having won awards for displays of prowess.
History: Semoé began his military training upon the discovery of his only living relative: the leader of the New Dominion. His lack of family, combined with his unusual strength and extreme intelligence, agility and adaptability made him the perfect candidate for special ops training, which he justly received. He has now been an operative for nearly thirty years, to the extent that he no longer remembers his birth name, nor his life before the corps.

Edited by Vortigern, 26 January 2008 - 02:13 PM.

I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#2 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:02 AM

all seems in order, one thing i completely forgot about was the 'lenses', look in the character guide lines and i have now fixed it

every member of the 'ghost' teams has a lens

the only other thing is that i would ask that you change your history, as right now we are all about to join ghost training, so you cant already be one, you can be guidesman secial ops, but not a 'ghost' yet

now with you forgetting your name thats cool, cause most ghosts wont be able to remember their original names too, as the common special ops training requires that you use a code name, most officers that have been recruited for 'ghost' training are from a special ops backgrounds,

so you forgetting your real name wont be unique, if thats what you wanted, sorry

anyway, just fix up that one thing and your accepted

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:13 PM

OK, that's all altered. Better now?
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#4 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:09 AM

yep, looks all in order
((oh, and im going to pm you something))

so yep, accepted :p

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users