ThElderGod

TEG

• Members
  • 269 posts
  • Projects:The Road to Vengeance
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Magazine Staff

Posted 08 August 2009 - 01:06 PM

If you are interested in Editing or Writing for the Revora Magazine, I need you to Private Message me.

The Revora Magazine is all about Revora, from inside news in the departments, gossip :p, Interviews with important and not so important members. And A lot of news Regarding Mods, and any form of art from writing to painting.

Writers will be responsible for finding ideas and posting them in the magazine ideas forum. There, other magazine staff will decide which ideas they want to write as an article. Once done, you will then send it to the editing forum so it can be edited.

Editors will be taking all the work submitted by the writers, and checking them flawlessly. They will make sure therea are no spelling/grammar mistakes and then they will approve the article. Then, I and Athos will decide which articles will make the cut for the months issue.
"Respect the world even when they turn their backs on you."
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sandtrooper Captain: Oh my god. I didn’t know you where sniping right now. I mean, I thought you were on break, so I brought you this delicious Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts™.SWMitS-Canterbury

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users