...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:09 PM

Hello T3Aers,

Though the release of 0.75 seems to have gone reasonably well, some issues have come up that we're working on addressing. These include the Entmoot bug and a few balance changes. Expect a patch to be out in a week or so, as we're also working on making needed improvements to the AI that need some more time. We'll also be releasing a Worldbuilder installer that will allow you to make maps with TDH content effortlessly. Stay tuned for more information.

In the meantime, we can offer a solution to the pink arrows bug that seems to occur at random. To greatly decrease the chance of this happening, when you install The Dwarf Holds, makes sure to run the installer as an administrator. To do this, simply right click on the file and select "Run as administrator". Then, proceed as normal. This has worked so far for forum members. If the problem persists, you may also want to run Battle for Middle-earth as an administrator.

Thanks for your patience!

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#2 Guest_Onodrim_*

Guest_Onodrim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

A TDH worldbuilder? Great! I spent this entire morning trying to do the complicated process of moving the files around to do that, and ended up messing everything up. Had to reinstall :glare:. Sounds pretty cool!

#3 Guest_Diogo_*

Guest_Diogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

when the patch is released will we be albe to install with the updater like in the previous version of the mod?

#4 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Yes :)

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#5 Legs

Legs

Shipwright of The Teleri

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

You guys never cease to amaze.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Utúlie'n Aurë! Aiya Eldalië Ar Atanatarni, Utúlie'n Aurë!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users