Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

ATTENTION: Before using the Shoutbox, please take a moment to read the rules. Breaking Shoutbox rules will result in Shoutbox bans.
The Shoutbox is NOT for C&C:Online Support. Use the C&C:Online Support forums.

PurpleGaga27 : (10 October 2019 - 12:46 AM)

That is 20+ years too late for a lawsuit, and yes both X-Men and Linda theme songs are similar for one melody: https://deadline.com...inda-1202756336

PurpleGaga27 : (22 October 2019 - 04:49 AM)

Last trailer for Star Wars 9, nothing much new actually except for the end:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (22 October 2019 - 10:08 PM)

OMG! WWE2K20 is as almost terrible as NBA2K20. WTH is going on with the developer lately? It's like they are unaware of buggy and glitchy issues in rushed releases like as if they are still on beta release. I bet all sports games this year (even from EA) are all recently on an epic fail streak.

PurpleGaga27 : (24 October 2019 - 05:32 PM)

I guess most of the admins here are MIA this month.

Pasidon : (25 October 2019 - 04:21 AM)

Nah, I'm here. Not much going on recently, so I just check the music topic and PMs like twice a week.

PurpleGaga27 : (27 October 2019 - 04:56 AM)

Big news of the day since May 2011, the ISIS leader has been terminated from a US raid in Syria. Unfortunately this is not as big news as the one 8 years ago when once the world's most wanted terrorist was KIA.

PurpleGaga27 : (28 October 2019 - 07:10 PM)

The War of the Worlds (UK) vs War of the Worlds (US) mini series are all in this month. One of them is a total waste since there's already several movies based from the book. You cannot have two mini series with the same title battle it out on the same month!

PurpleGaga27 : (29 October 2019 - 03:54 AM)

Death Stranding confirmed for PC version coming Summer 2020. Already seemingly a 2020 PC Game of the Year candidate along with Cyberpunk 2077. https://www.pcgamer....-to-pc-in-2020.

Pasidon : (29 October 2019 - 10:22 AM)

Until I see any coherent gameplay from Death Stranding, I'll hold off on agreeing with that one.

PurpleGaga27 : (30 October 2019 - 04:54 AM)

Disappointed at the so-called Modern Warfare 4 which looks like a prequel to the original trilogy. After looking at the full gameplay walkthrough video in 4K, the fast gameplay length is way shorter than the average Battlefield game, and the graphics while significantly improved with almost realistic faces, it would have had more sharper textures on most in-game objects. That 175+ GB worth of hard drive space ain't worth it.

PurpleGaga27 : (31 October 2019 - 04:22 AM)

Not the first time a somewhat WWE fight happened in a NBA game:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (01 November 2019 - 11:32 PM)

The Outer Worlds is the latest great single-player RPG with no microtransactions. While it's a sci-fi western after looking briefly in a video walkthrough, it felt like I am looking into what a Bioshock/Fallout RPG hybrid game might have been.

PurpleGaga27 : (07 November 2019 - 04:34 AM)

So much for the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release. Despite the huge hype of its realistic graphics and a better story (than most GTA games), many people reported it buggy and unplayable as it requires Rockstar's own launcher, and its Steam release is over a month away and that still requires the Rockstar launcher. I hope Cyberpunk 2077 and Death Stranding WON'T have something like this on launch.

Pasidon : (07 November 2019 - 10:50 AM)

I'm not judging Red Dead until it actually comes out on Steam. The Rcokstar launcher is so trash. Might as well be only on console still.

PurpleGaga27 : (08 November 2019 - 06:13 PM)

The PS4 release of Death Stranding has good critic reviews, but mixed reaction with the players. Despite the hype and the comments, the gameplay and story are somewhat lackluster for a walking simulator (or more like "the walking dead" simulator).

Pasidon : (10 November 2019 - 10:09 AM)

It's a disaster. Death Stranding doesn't know when to stop talking or when to start telling the story. Shallow dialogue on top of a pretentiously terrible plot across the entire game. And yea... it's walking. What's there to look at? Nothing. It's such an empty, uninteresting land to explore. Do you like sickly green English bluffs and muggy rain? Well, buckle up since it's 100 miles of that.

PurpleGaga27 : (11 November 2019 - 05:47 AM)

So far with the disappointing ratings of sports games, RDR2 and the reboot of Modern Warfare on the PC this year (except Control, Metro Exodus and The Outer Worlds), it appears that NBA 2K20 may be regarded as the most overrated game of all time in all consoles? I could see the fall of yearly console sports games coming like as if they are fatigued of new features, better gameplay and better graphics. And I thought if only a sports game is like Windows 10, there shouldn't be new versions every year except patches and updates.

PurpleGaga27 : (11 November 2019 - 05:52 AM)

I really want to play NBA 2K20 due to the WNBA feature, but major bug and glitchy issues are making me to think twice about getting the game.

PurpleGaga27 : (12 November 2019 - 07:08 PM)

Sonic the Hedgehog has a huge re-do makeover in this 2nd trailer and it's a long one too:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (12 November 2019 - 07:13 PM)

For the first time since 1975, The Invisible Man will have its modern version of the film (other than various TV series):

Spoiler

Toggle T3A Community T3A Community

Forum Stats Last Post Info

T3A News

The latest news from The 3rd Age about online, modding, mapping and more.

• 394 topics
  • 3,365 replies
BFME 2 / ROTWK Code Reference - last post by Mathijs

The Green Dragon

1. The Prancing Pony,
  2. Revora Community Section

Off-topic forum. Come introduce yourself and interact with the community.

• 962 topics
  • 24,332 replies
Rhûn & Easterling Lore - last post by Emperor of the East

T3A Hosting Services & Support

1. Revora Hosting Support

Do you want to get your mod hosted, or do you have questions regarding hosting? Post here.

• 142 topics
  • 3,102 replies
Problem Connecting On The L... - last post by AngelEase33

Toggle BFME Online BFME Online

T3A:Online Support and Discussion

1. Bug Reports

Get support for T3A:Online or discuss ongoing development. For BFME1 and BFME2.
[View Site]

• 733 topics
  • 4,903 replies
[BFME1/BFME2/ROTWK] Games D... - last post by IanSchouten

BFME1 Server

1. Patch Development,
  2. Tournaments and Games,
  3. QuickMatch Simulation & Ladder,
  4. Replays, Commentary and Media,
  5. Clan Wars,
  6. Strategies and Mentoring

This forum is dedicated to topics concerning the BFME1 server.

• 212 topics
  • 3,311 replies
[Introduction] Quickmatch G... - last post by CountRajha

BFME2 Server

1. Tournaments and Games,
  2. Replays, Commentary and Media,
  3. Strategies and Mentoring ,
  4. BFME2 Clan Wars

This forum is dedicated to topics concerning the BFME2 server.

• 52 topics
  • 255 replies
Players/Activity - last post by sokhunov

Toggle BFME Modding BFME Modding

BFME1 Modding

1. Modding Tutorials

Do you have any questions regarding BFME1 modding? Post here and we'll help you out.

• 2,425 topics
  • 18,039 replies
Hero Color Change - last post by Gandolfini

BFME2 & RotWK Modding

1. Modding Tutorials

Do you have any questions regarding modding BFME2 or its expansion set? Post here and we'll help you out.

• 4,934 topics
  • 40,476 replies
Spellbook power not showing... - last post by marsarah89

BFME Art & Graphics

1. Modding Tutorials

Do you have any questions regarding modeling, texturing, 2d-art or animating for the BFME games? Post here and we'll help you out.

• 427 topics
  • 3,071 replies
Fixing the 'right-click... - last post by Mathijs

Worldbuilder

1. Mapping Tutorials

Need help navigating EA's extensive mapping tool? Post here and we'll help you out.

• 820 topics
  • 6,288 replies
Need help (Teleportation) - last post by Rambo987

Showcase

1. Drawing Board & Mod Recruitment

Want to share your latest modding accomplishments? Be they art, coding, or otherwise, this is the forum to post them in.

• 839 topics
  • 19,756 replies
A couple of animation sets. - last post by NDC

Find us on Facebook

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

• 922,461 Total Posts
  • 484,612 Total Members
  • sultanmhn Newest Member
  • 692 Most Online

238 users are online (in the past 10 minutes)

7 members, 231 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Bing, rezaslt, noXum, Ahrefs, Google, 6334943, Seraphim42day, sultanmhn, mkdemo, thudo