I can't join games

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SkullCrusher2001

SkullCrusher2001
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:14 PM

Every time I go to join a match it says "Failed to join - the game is a different version" Please help I have 1.06 and my T3A Launcher says i'm up to date.. :(

#2 Mr.Thunder

Mr.Thunder
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:53 PM

Same problem... I have installed patches in order so i dont know where is the problem... Please help me..! :/

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:23 PM

Hi,

first - it is possible that someone hosts a game with a different patch without letting you know - in that case it is not your fault.

If you installed 1.03, 1.05 and then 1.06 properly (replace files where asked) then there should be no problem. If you know for sure that the game you are trying to join is on 1.06 and you can not enter, post here a picture of your installation directory of bfme so that I can see the files in there.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 Mr.Thunder

Mr.Thunder
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:13 PM

First, sry im piece of shit with computers! Then, Im not sure did i understand what you meant, but here is some pictures (sorry for the strange language), i hope you meant those files

https://www.dropbox....eview=bfme.docx

#5 The King of Bees

The King of Bees
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

I have the same problem too. Whenever I try to join my friend we just keep getting the wrong versions notification. I don't have any cracks or mods and everything is up to date, obviously because we downloaded everything yesterday. How exactly would the directory locations affect the version it is on? And I know we both have the same exact game because we're in the same room. 

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:24 PM

Hey, please upload the images on imgur.com or attach them here directly so we can access them.

Often the problem is patch 1.05. You have to unzip its contents into your main installation directory of bfme1 and replace (!) existing files.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users