• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cezar77

cezar77
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:43 PM

Hello,

I have disabled firewall, installed everything propperly, im using cd version of c&c kw, and whenever i join some lobby i have no connection with other players, could someone help.

I can manage my router settings such as port forwarding or other stuff if its helpful,

Edited by cezar77, 16 August 2017 - 09:36 PM.

#2 cezar77

cezar77
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

edit: i have opened udp port 16000, i have connection with hosts, but no with other players, when im host no con with anyone in my lobby, whenever i join some 1v1 host starts the game, after he starts i see "connection problem" window popped up

#3 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:44 AM

edit: i have opened udp port 16000, i have connection with hosts, but no with other players, when im host no con with anyone in my lobby, whenever i join some 1v1 host starts the game, after he starts i see "connection problem" window popped up

If you have opened UDP Port 16000, please go to game's setting -> Network, and write 16000 inside port number.
post-219586-1446648251.png

#4 cezar77

cezar77
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:43 AM

yes ive don that after i opened the port and still doesent works

#5 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:31 AM

I am not sure how well that ever works.  I think you would have to forward the whole UDP range to that port (which you can do on some modems).   If you are going to do that, you would be better setting a DMZ (and leaving that blank).   Please could we see the result of your connection test (see "How to report issues" for instructions).       

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users