• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kassash

Kassash
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:25 AM

Greetings!

Iam Kassash, and i have a problem. I've never experience this problem before, so its realy weird to me.
Iam working on a mod, what points to fill the original game with various units and ships, but not change anything in or on it. Today i think, i put the Battle Droids into the game, but after a half day of failures finaly working. uhhmm... in fact, its half true, because its working, but not.

Because somehow, the selection circle under the troops, are bugging, and not follow the units movement very well. Actualy, sometimes the circle just go somewhere and the units go a different way. cheesy.gif It looks funny, first, and not so harmful, but now i figured out, this weird thing, blocks the paths of the other units, like tank, troops etc.  I try to figure that out myself, but i have no idea why that happened. I download several mods and others but everywhere i try to find help, there is the custom units works very wel. I dont know what is the problem. I try to copy these units from other mods for find a solution, but it not helps..

Anyone here can lend me a helping hand? Its means a lot to me...
Please..

Have a nice day to all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users