Photo

Problem to RUN Commandos HD Remaster 1.05 ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MoutezZ

MoutezZ
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 04:05 PM

Hi everybody, :thumbsuphappy:

I have a problem to RUN the new commandos game, I installed the game normally, but as soon as I wanted to RUN it a window comes out tells me, there is an error on my system and I have to fix it -------- :

"The progrem can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem". I did my research and I found that th problem is related to Microsoft Visual C++. I found some guy who have the same problem with VCRUNTIME140.dll and he seems to have solved the problem by installing all the versions of Microsoft Visual C++ from 2005 to 2015 x86 bit and x64 bit.

When I did this and I tied to RUN the game LOL another window came out on my screen saying :

"The progrem can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".

Please, I want to RUN the game. If someone can help me with some a tip that would be nice.

Thank you

Attached Thumbnails

• vcruntime140-dll-is-missing-error-windows_fr.jpg

#2 herbert3000

herbert3000

Guilty Until Proven Innocent

• Division Admins
  • 602 posts
  • Division:Commandos HQ
  • Job:Division Admin

Posted 05 March 2020 - 08:07 PM

There's a dedicated Commandos 2 - HD Remaster Bugreport Thread, I suggest you post your problem there:

https://steamcommuni.../discussions/2/

You could also try if installing the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable solves the problem. You can get it from here: https://support.micr...ual-c-downloads

#3 MoutezZ

MoutezZ
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 10:20 PM

Sorry but I can't participate on it : "Your account is not authorized to participate in Commandos 2 - HD Remaster discussions".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users