• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 johndoe297

johndoe297
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2022 - 01:15 PM

hi there,

i realize this post may be in the wrong place, but i'm kind of at a loss for what to do. i have recently bought the TUC for some sweet nostalgia, and well i've hit a wall. i can't get ra3 to boot. i have scoured forums and reddit and tried most if not all the common fixes that posters have put up. so far nothing has gotten this game to boot. i was having trouble with ra 2 as well, but i found the cnc net installer and that got the game working, so perhaps whatever that installer fixes may be a common problem for me. just speculation at this point. 

please see my original reddit post for more details: https://www.reddit.c...ztgk0l/ra3_tuc/

below is a link to a short video i made of what happens when i try to boot the game: 

any help would be appreciated, i'm pretty annoyed that EA decided to release a game pack without tooling the games to actually work, but i guess that's EA for you. 

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 15 March 2023 - 09:30 PM

thats quite an interesting one hmm

can you fully uninstall ra3 and only install from origin and no extra content?

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users