Photo

T3A: You need to specify the BFME 1 main installation directory!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jakobaker

Jakobaker
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2023 - 11:07 PM

I got the all in one launcher installed and running. I then installed T3A and at the end of the step up I get this error message. Does anyone know how to fix this? I used the default setting when installing the 2.22 launcher.

Does T3A require you to install the 1.06 only or can you use with the All in One Launcher?

#2 bretski

bretski
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2023 - 09:41 AM

Did you find a fix?

I got the all in one launcher installed and running. I then installed T3A and at the end of the step up I get this error message. Does anyone know how to fix this? I used the default setting when installing the 2.22 launcher.

Does T3A require you to install the 1.06 only or can you use with the All in One Launcher?Did 

#3 Jakobaker

Jakobaker
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2023 - 09:39 PM

Nope :/

Did you find a fix?

Does T3A require you to install the 1.06 only or can you use with the All in One Launcher?Did 

#4 MrPantoast

MrPantoast
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2024 - 06:50 PM

Hey guys, I had the same error. I had to manualy select the EA Games folder in Program Files (x86), because the installer would default to the The Battle for Middle-earth ™ folder instead and then create another folder inside that one. The following installations for the other patches had the correct path, but I checked them anyways ;) Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users