Photo

Steam - Gentool - Zero Hour Waiting for probe Response/Cannot connect to other player(s)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 YuzuLemon

YuzuLemon
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2024 - 12:27 AM

So I've been trying to play a game with my friend on Zero hours and while they are able to join my lobby we aren't able to play a game as everytime I try launching it gets stuck on "Waiting for Probe Response" before kicking us back to the multiplayer lobby saying "Cannot connect to player(s)"

We've tried multiple things now and none work, using VPNs, not using VPNs, only one person using VPN

We've tried doing what people did here: https://forums.revor...ter-many-tries/

The only thing we've not done yet is messing with ports and the ISP.

We're both playing via the Ultimate edition on STEAM, going through Gentools launcher

My operating system is windows 11 and theirs is 10

Connecting from Canada and they are from the US

A year ago I was able to play fine with another person both from Canada and the US, although not through steam obviously and on 2 different previous computers before this one. This current friend I'm trying to play with we've had issues with in the past when it comes to connecting with these sorts of game so I'm thinking it has to do with something on their end.

I also can't seem to download the connection diagnostic as it just opens a new tab that closes immediately. http://server.cnc-on.../NATNegTest.rar

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Bravokilo17

Bravokilo17
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2024 - 04:24 PM

I have the same issue

Nat test came back good, tried all of the above troubleshooting.

windows 11 playing on steam.

#3 Hanzo47

Hanzo47
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 02:52 AM

Same issue, Steam version. Someone please help :(

#4 wie_luggi

wie_luggi
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 02:26 PM

For me it says the registry is corrupt when I try to login online via the steam version ?!

#5 Suljo

Suljo
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2024 - 07:52 PM

Does anyone know how to solve it, this is third day in a row how I cant play with anybody...

#6 baXna

baXna
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2024 - 04:29 PM

Can't even start the Steam Version. Any Advice?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users