Need help with Das Boot.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Baba_1977

Baba_1977
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 June 2024 - 10:06 AM

I am trying to recreate Das Boot Silent Killers by, adding new enemies and objectives. I am completely new with editing missiones so please anyone guide me. I am trying for 6 weeks now. I even used the tutorials but the mission keeps crashing. Anyone please guide me.

#2 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 09 June 2024 - 06:24 PM

What tools are you using? You have to make backup files often to abvoid crash problems. When I have a crash problem first I make sure to find the file that does the crash, replacing original files and adding modified files 1 by 1. Then I try to read most recently changes in the file, deleting 50% of the changes and testing if still crashing...

I am trying to recreate Das Boot Silent Killers by, adding new enemies and objectives. I am completely new with editing missiones so please anyone guide me. I am trying for 6 weeks now. I even used the tutorials but the mission keeps crashing. Anyone please guide me.

#3 Baba_1977

Baba_1977
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 June 2024 - 09:07 AM

No I mean. I dont know how to load Das Boot map. I used your tutorials and duplicated the PB folder but it didnt work. Like tell me how to do it. And also how to add enemies. I can add only 1 german soldier and when I add another in another location, the first one doesnt appear anymore.

#4 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 June 2024 - 04:41 PM

You have to set different name every time you add a new soldier. The properly folder of das boot is SB, you can try again, my tutorial in youtube is good.

No I mean. I dont know how to load Das Boot map. I used your tutorials and duplicated the PB folder but it didnt work. Like tell me how to do it. And also how to add enemies. I can add only 1 german soldier and when I add another in another location, the first one doesnt appear anymore.

#5 Baba_1977

Baba_1977
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 June 2024 - 01:51 PM

Yes. I copied the SB folder and except the folders you showed in tutorials it had a lot of other folders. The mission keeps crashing could you please provide a tutorial or steps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users