#1 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  • Projects:B.F. MOD LEADER LEAD MODELLER
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 01 August 2005 - 12:52 AM

Oh common guys ! I cant see this forum dead for three days !!! Wake up, say some suggestions, you guys at the moding team, saw us something ! Lets start from the drop pods, the fafnir, and the omega cannon's new weapon : first drop pods will replace the paradrop ? Are they gonna bring fafnir also in a pad ? Creator is it right that you gave up the other mech model, and you choose to replace it with the fafnir ? The new omega cannons weapon is a beam ? Or a projectile ???
Thats it common ! Say something ! :lol: ! :) ! :lol: ! :lol: ! :grin: !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:
Models:----------------------------------------
INI___:----------------------------------------

Link : http://forums.revora...p?showforum=859

#2 matador

matador
  • Members
  • 95 posts
  • Projects:trying

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:31 AM

what your talking about 'wake up'

ive been playing WoW for 3 days now so shut up :lol:

#3 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:34 AM

first drop pods will replace the paradrop ? Are they gonna bring fafnir also in a pad ? Creator is it right that you gave up the other mech model, and you choose to replace it with the fafnir ? The new omega cannons weapon is  a beam ? Or a projectile ???
Thats it common ! Say something ! :lol: ! :) ! :lol: ! :lol: ! :grin: !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Drop pods will replace paradrop for cyber general. But I don't know what is better: to deliver infantry or drones in these pods. Now I made vatiant with infantry. Fafnir is too big for that pad.

It is right that I gave up the other mech model. Fafnir is fully modelled, coded and work fine. The other mech model is not even animated and skinned. I decided to use Fafnir and scrap that another mech.

Omega cannon new weapon is projectile like thing. It have long range, bring a lot of damage and have 6 seconds reload time. Projectile move fast so there is very few chances for moving units to evade. Only fast units such as bikers and buggies can avoid the hit when they move with full speed.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:20 AM

Drop pods will replace paradrop for cyber general. But I don't know what is better: to deliver infantry or drones in these pods. Now I made vatiant with infantry. Fafnir is too big for that pad.

It is right that I gave up the other mech model. Fafnir is fully modelled, coded and work fine. The other mech model is not even animated and skinned. I decided to use Fafnir and scrap that another mech.

Omega cannon new weapon is projectile like thing. It have long range, bring a lot of damage and have 6 seconds reload time. Projectile move fast so there is very few chances for moving units to evade. Only fast units such as bikers and buggies can avoid the hit when they move with full speed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah great work Creator ! I think that M.E.C.H. is right the forum is dead for 4 days now... :cool: No news.... Nothing :cool: We all await from you to saw us something, so we can hold on till the next version is out :)

#5 Gredinus

Gredinus

Weapon of mass destruction.

• Hosted
  • 1,128 posts
  • Projects:Remix3 Support
  •  GLA Guru

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:46 AM

its funny since i stoped to post (4 days ago) the forum is dead.
and acctuly he never posted so much news, it was pendaelose, viator and the other meambers that keeped the forum running not creator.

Posted Image

#6 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:52 AM

and acctuly he never posted so much news, it was pendaelose, viator and the other meambers that keeped the forum running not creator.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats right gredinus i have noticed that (for the dead forum) :cool: :cool: :) !!! As for the news, i know that creator never answered in his own, only when we asked for feedback, i remember when this forum went up (I was not registered, only look at it every day as guest...) Creator was the most active user in this forum ! Now he posts two or three post per weeks.... I dont know why he does that... Someone can say that he has alot of work, but also when he was very active in this forum he had a lot of work !!! I hope that Creator come back and be more active... Pendaelose was the source of news in this forum and we all suggested and helped him, then a VERY talended guy came up : Viator !!!! He is the best modeller i've ever saw, he finished a mech in one week ! And now, The whole forum is dead... Dont know why ? So, i made this topic to wake us up... (Gredinus, start to post again, so we all can start posting :lol: !!!)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#7 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 02 August 2005 - 01:31 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry guys, I just havn't had time to respond to every post the way I did. My wife is pregnant and moody, and my job has been keeping me busy. tween home and work I just can't spend as much time online. In the last 3 days I've hardly gotten to touch Contra at all. I did send alot of good stuff to Creator. several units, call in powers, etc...

nothing's dead... I just havn't had time for constant forum upadates lately.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#8 Gredinus

Gredinus

• Hosted
  • 1,128 posts
  •  GLA Guru

Posted 02 August 2005 - 02:31 PM

hehe i thought so (it was meant as a joke).
and creator will contra .04 come out in avgust or not? (this month for those who dont know wich date it is)

Posted Image

#9 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:14 PM

hehe i thought so (it was meant as a joke).
and creator will contra .04 come out in avgust or not? (this month for those who dont know wich date it is)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah when it will come ??? Creator said at august, i think that it has some small things to finish the version, and being released ! Creator, your current team now is : Pendaelose,Viator and you ???
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#10 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 01:20 AM

Creator, your current team now is : Pendaelose,Viator and you ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Viator has definatly been a huge help... I don't think Creator has officialy labeled him a "Team Mamber" but thats not a big deal. I only made "Team" this last couple weeks, and look how much I had done :rolleyes:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#11 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:33 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:28 AM

Viator has definatly been a huge help...  I don't think Creator has officialy labeled him a "Team Mamber" but thats not a big deal.  I only made "Team" this last couple weeks, and look how much I had done :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why, i think that Viator is one of the best modellers, and for sure he can help the mod team ! This is gla artillery for assault ??? If yes then it is very very good :p , it will have the damage of the airforce artillery or better ???
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#13 viator

viator
  • Project Team
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:55 AM

Why, i think that Viator is one of the best modellers, and for sure he can help the mod team ! This is gla artillery for assault ??? If yes then it is very very good :grin: , it will have the damage of the airforce artillery or better ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks, but i don't think that i'm the best :p
and now i'm going to use Maya for modeling, this will take some time until i learn & used to using it... :rolleyes:
Fear leads to anger.. anger leads to stress.. stress leads to doobies.. and doobies leads to twinkies.
Posted Image

#14 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:02 PM

thanks, but i don't think that i'm the best  :grin:
and now i'm going to use Maya for modeling, this will take some time until i learn & used to using it...  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well may not the best but one of them :p !!! Maya is harder than the 3d studio max ? Creator can you post some new screenies ?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#15 viator

viator
  • Project Team
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:07 PM

maybe not harder but different :rolleyes:
Fear leads to anger.. anger leads to stress.. stress leads to doobies.. and doobies leads to twinkies.
Posted Image

#16 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:14 PM

maybe not harder but different :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, gradinus and viator is the jagdscorpion ready ?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#17 Gredinus

Gredinus

• Hosted
  • 1,128 posts
  •  GLA Guru

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:20 PM

wasnt it ready some time ago?
and learn to spell my nick right.

Posted Image

#18 viator

viator
  • Project Team
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:38 PM

it's almost done...
but now it's nearly at the bottom of TO DO list :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#19 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 03 August 2005 - 01:50 PM

it's almost done...
but now it's nearly at the bottom of TO DO list :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry GREDINUS :rolleyes: ! From where did this nick came from ? And as you can see GREDINUS it is not completely ready, thanks Viator !

NOW guys i need something fro you (all of you) Can anybody create for me a projectile like this ?
Attached File  Reaper_plasma.bmp   156.24KB   84 downloads
It is very small in the front as you can see and creates a ball of plasma in the end of the projectile and finally it leaves, a blue exhaust (smoke) CREATOR can you please do this for me, if you like it (and create it for me) you can use it for yourself !!! You can use the exhaust made for the omega cannon it is very nice

Edited by M.E.C.H., 03 August 2005 - 01:55 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#20 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 03:41 AM

NOW guys i need something fro you (all of you) Can anybody create for me a projectile like this ?
Attached File  Reaper_plasma.bmp   156.24KB   84 downloads

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where did this pic come from? is this from another ZH mod? or a different game?

also, a teaser,

its a long way from finished, the final model may not even look like this, but its proof I've been working :p

Edited by Pendaelose, 04 August 2005 - 03:42 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users