Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

ATTENTION: Before using the Shoutbox, please take a moment to read the rules. Breaking Shoutbox rules will result in Shoutbox bans.
The Shoutbox is NOT for C&C:Online Support. Use the C&C:Online Support forums.

PurpleGaga27 : (21 March 2020 - 11:08 PM)

Do people really want a song about Covid-19, because this may be the synthwave track of 2020.

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (24 March 2020 - 04:34 AM)

Half-Life Alyx has been released and I wonder who here is playing this hyped VR game. As for me, I'll wait for Cyberpunk 2077. 12 years gone by, and the new look and feel of Half-Life seems to have come and gone, just like Call of Duty. The last hope for a real HL game is Project Borealis on the Unreal Engine 4 and that will be the real game changer right there, and not VR.

PurpleGaga27 : (25 March 2020 - 04:01 PM)

Total bull****. Valve still can't count to three. They're probably done with Source 2 engine and can no longer go with Source 3 engine in the future. Everybody has gone with the future ahead, but Valve still sits behind like a steam train. https://www.pcgamer....ave-half-life-3

PurpleGaga27 : (26 March 2020 - 10:50 PM)

Uncle Sam is so doomed now that it now has more pandemic cases than any other country in the world. It's too bad I wished Trump initiated a shutdown right now for about a month or two.

PurpleGaga27 : (29 March 2020 - 04:57 AM)

Meanwhile in Washington State, grackles are migrating out of the COVID-19 zone: https://i.imgur.com/ZRVFT0D.mp4

PurpleGaga27 : (30 March 2020 - 10:27 PM)

The first unofficial mod for Half-Life Alyx is here, a non-VR mod for those who can't afford pricey equipment: https://www.pcgamer....its-ultra-janky

PurpleGaga27 : (01 April 2020 - 06:45 PM)

Probably the best remastered image in Red Alert so far. Happy April Fools.

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (02 April 2020 - 09:30 PM)

I have a grim feeling CD Projekt might delay Cyberpunk 2077 release once again until further notice, this time due to the pandemic. Look what happened to Sony's bull**** excuse to The Last of Us II. https://arstechnica....t-being-delayed

PurpleGaga27 : (02 April 2020 - 09:32 PM)

Let's hope other AAA games (including C&C/RA Remastered) aren't getting delayed this year due to that pandemic excuse, because 99% of games today are released digitally. It is however unlikely there will be huge sales regardless on how far the pandemic goes.

Radspakr Wol... : (02 April 2020 - 09:50 PM)

so seems revora is still plugging away...lately I've had a few reminders for BFME pop up and thought I'd make a cameo

MattTheLegoman : (03 April 2020 - 12:58 AM)

Sup Radspakr!

Martinoz : (05 April 2020 - 06:20 PM)

"pandemic excuse"
"99% of games today are released digitally" - you even have no clue how big BS you write, and how does the process of game release is looking.

PurpleGaga27 : (05 April 2020 - 10:28 PM)

I know old games will still have physical releases but pretty much limited.

PurpleGaga27 : (05 April 2020 - 10:30 PM)

And that COVID-19 pandemic excuse is no bull****. It's fucking real. Many places and events have either closed, postponed, suspended or cancelled. But Sony's excuse to delay an anticipated game indefinitely is unacceptable as it is a logistics issue disrupted by the pandemic, but it felt more like a corporate and political excuse. Now the developer of that game wants that to be released digitally sooner rather than later. It ain't a movie, it's just a game.

PurpleGaga27 : (09 April 2020 - 06:14 AM)

Netflix's version of The Walking Dead, and I highly doubt for a real black summer this year:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (09 April 2020 - 06:17 AM)

Gee, Netflix has over 100 web TV shows and only a fraction of them get renewed. It's pointless to come up with new countless shows where they take too long to get a renewal. This is what I don't like about Netflix. But for low and medium budget movies, that's perfect for Netflix. And besides, I am already getting tired of tedious, scripted and pointless TV shows where it isn't worth watching anymore.

Houseplant : (09 April 2020 - 04:09 PM)

@Gaga, leaked Dune teaser or fanmade? I think fanmade, they were in Jordan filming and everything looks very cgi:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (10 April 2020 - 06:29 AM)

I think it's fan-made. Nothing's official yet.

PurpleGaga27 : (10 April 2020 - 06:31 AM)

Someone managed to run Win10 with just 192MB of RAM! Due to misleading system requirements, actually 2 GB of RAM should be required due to heavy system resources, not 1 GB. https://www.pcgamer....st-192mb-of-ram

PurpleGaga27 : (10 April 2020 - 06:32 AM)

The 1 GB RAM requirement does fit actually for Win10 Enterprise LTSC, which I am currently using and that OS uses less resources and no background apps.

Toggle News and Discussion News and Discussion

Forum Stats Last Post Info

C&C Guild News

Central news forum for the Guild. Anything posted here will appear on the C&C Guild homepage.

• 528 topics
  • 2,700 replies
Hecthor Doomhammer Livestreams - last post by Hecthor Doomhammer

C&C Discussion

General discussion forum for all C&C games.

• 617 topics
  • 5,333 replies
TUT How to fix C&C Ulti... - last post by jardahr

Toggle Modding Modding

Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun Editing

1. Mod announcements,
  2. Voxel and SHP Discussion,
  3. Map and Terrain Discussion,
  4. TS and RA2/YR Tutorials

Forum where you can discuss anything to do with modding, mapping and desiging graphics for TS, FS, RA2 and YR.

• 1,561 topics
  • 17,469 replies
Request: Yurify this building - last post by robin3910

Generals / Zero Hour Editing

1. Tutorials,
  2. Gen / ZH Showcase,
  3. GenDev,
  4. killasmods,
  5. Script Development Initiative

Forum where you can discuss modding and mapping for Gen / ZH.

• 880 topics
  • 3,477 replies
Keepin Busy 2 - last post by killakanz

Tiberium Wars Editing

1. C&C3 Showcase

Forum where you can discuss modding and mapping for Command & Conquer 3.

• 553 topics
  • 3,002 replies
C&C KW Water lower scri... - last post by fr1ghtn1gh

Red Alert 3 Editing

1. RA3 Mapping,
  2. RA3 Showcase

Forum where you can discuss modding and mapping for Red alert 3.

• 21 topics
  • 58 replies
Command & Conquer: Red... - last post by Plokite_Wolf

Toggle Links Links

Project Perfect Mod

A Modding Community, hosted by Revora, which focuses on C&C Games.

[View Site]

• 76,474 Hits

Find us on Facebook

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

• 925,301 Total Posts
  • 538,901 Total Members
  • Arkady_D Newest Member
  • 937 Most Online