• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#81 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:19 PM

I doubt its a browser issue...both my ie and firefox reads it as 42.28 mb now. And last time i didnt have any problems d/ling it.

For those who want it now, gimme a day, when im free i'll upload it to another place somewhere and link. And if i can find my original file haha...

thanks that would be quite helpful. :p

#82 Guest_Jetu_*

Guest_Jetu_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:56 AM

I doubt its a browser issue...both my ie and firefox reads it as 42.28 mb now. And last time i didnt have any problems d/ling it.

For those who want it now, gimme a day, when im free i'll upload it to another place somewhere and link. And if i can find my original file haha...

thanks that would be quite helpful. :p

It would be helpful and appreciated I just installed my EAW for this mod and I can't even get it unzipped xD

#83 Guest_arulez_*

Guest_arulez_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:36 AM

Tanks alot i really want to play the gundam modd

#84 Guest_Guest Alpha 77_*

Guest_Guest Alpha 77_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:55 AM

THanks a lot Dark Lord Revan you're my hero! :)

#85 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:20 PM

yeah I don't know if this is still operational but your mod is currpted and can't even be opened I tried using winzip and it didn't open it said the file was unreconized and or damaged.

#86 Guest_Guest Kahoshi_*

Guest_Guest Kahoshi_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:31 PM

wow this mod either

A) died due to the modders going back to school

B) slowed down for the same reason above

or C) the modders are so busy working on this mod for us they cant be bothered to come post or give assistance

I really like to think it's C but it's likely B and if it's A I'll be really sadface ]:

#87 Guest_dean moore_*

Guest_dean moore_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

wow this mod either

A) died due to the modders going back to school

B) slowed down for the same reason above

or C) the modders are so busy working on this mod for us they cant be bothered to come post or give assistance

I really like to think it's C but it's likely B and if it's A I'll be really sadface ]:

#88 Guest_dean moore_*

Guest_dean moore_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:06 PM

sorry bout the copied one not use to typing. i just tried downloading a fresh copy but it had the same problem on my old copy when i had it working. it comes up with unable to extract or open due to the file being stoped before finishing with an unexpected end to the archive. it seems to be doing it on the old file i downloaded like half a year ago and that one worked. unsure why its got the problem but i dont think putting it back on will make a diffrence as my file worked and was half a year to a year ago when i downloaded it.

#89 Guest_dean moore_*

Guest_dean moore_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

well managed to rebuild the file the only corrupt file it said was the epireatwar mp3 but none of the graphics changed so its either missing files or the whole thing is corrupt.

#90 Guest_Kahoshi_*

Guest_Kahoshi_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:16 PM

well thats not cool...why did the leaders of the mod drop it? and if they didnt, why havent they said anything yet?

#91 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:23 PM

um, check the forum's top post. we'll try to have something released by the end of this year.

be patient, we've been here for years lol
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#92 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:00 AM

Who said we dropped it?

We're just busy with shit, i'm doing my HSC (and finding that since I go to a "prestige" school who does much harder tests then the rest of the state, the rest of the state must be retarded because the HSC is alot easier then our tests.) and yea, me do work during last few days of school? NEVA.

Plus, as well, i'm a whore for good games, and am getting Dead Space, Fable 2 and Fallout 3 in the next week, so don't expect me to hang around for a while.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#93 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:01 AM

Damn, I need money to get games..........

Deadspace looks damned good, but for now I still got nothing in terms of money so T-T
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#94 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:01 AM

I got the call today that Fable 2 was in, sweet, I took a bus over and picked it up.

What's the first thing I did when I got home? Another call from the exact same guy saying "oh hey, we just got in Dead Space aswell" and i'm luck "Fuck... I was just there..."

So I took a second bus ride back there and picked it up.

I'm telling ya, if Fallout 3 or GoW2 somehow miracuously come out today and I have to take a third ride... the shit will hit the fan.

Posted Image

#95 Zexion01

Zexion01
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:41 AM

Hey guys would it be cool if there was a universal program that translated foreign text to English in video games how much money would that make i wonder. oh i got my HG 1/144 Legend gundam today. lastly, i know the feeling Crusader i never have money when i need it ether . also ... did everyone see my poorly drawn Art work i posted a few days ago?

#96 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:02 AM

lol.

Btw, I still got MG Unicorn Gundam sitting at home waiting to be built, had it since August, guess it just took me a long time to figure out how I wanted to paint the thing, since I didnt want it to be white lol.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#97 Guest_Guest_Ben_*_*

Guest_Guest_Ben_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:27 AM

Wow you guys are great, I really love the way you guys make this mod it looks awesome I for one praise you guys soooo much I love Gundams and its cool that you guys are making this mod...Please don't get fraustrated when stupid people make reply's that are mean. When I was reading all these posts I got annoyed that he would say that the mod sucks, man some people you know. But honestly keep up the good work and I am sooooo wanting to learn how to mod if i could i would help.....I just don't know how to make some I know how to install them but other than that I've always said to leave it to experts such as yourselfs you guys rock keep it up thanks....... :p

#98 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:19 AM

Right. Guess i'll have to wait till next year for fable to go pc, seeing as im die-hard ps3.

I do have dead space though, and im getting swamped by a huge cache. Dead space, call of duty, little big planet, resistance 2, naruto, fallout 3, end war, valkyrie chronicles...
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#99 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:44 PM

COD and Fallout3 I too have, and am enjoying.

btw, in Fallout, have you ever had you items glitch and disappear on you? Happened to me once when I got a house and stored stuff in the locker.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#100 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:51 AM

Your hosue is in Megaton I guess, right?

Well, NPC's will waltz into your house and steal your shit.

That's why I went with Tenpenny Tower, no one steals from me there.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users