41 replies to this topic

#1 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:18 PM

I've finaly decisded its time to start up my own forum for Remix3. Over the next few days many of the topics in the Contra forum will be moved over to here.

Hope to see all the old faces here, and maybe some new ones too.

:)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#2 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:11 PM

can the alpha testers and such people be part of the project team :)?
i wanna shiny blue badge under my name lol
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#3 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 11 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

Good for you Pend :) .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#4 Gredinus

Gredinus

Weapon of mass destruction.

• Hosted
  • 1,128 posts
  • Projects:Remix3 Support
  •  GLA Guru

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:49 AM

You wont be seeing my face here, but atlest youll see my posts ;)

Posted Image

#5 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:15 PM

I'm on vacation now, but over the next week or so I plan to get sub forums put up for news and screenshots etc.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#6 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:18 PM

You wont be seeing my face here, but atlest youll see my posts :)

Never seen your face here anyways ;) ;)
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#7 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:23 AM

so is remix spliting up with contra?
or is it just the forums spliting?

#8 Gredinus

Gredinus

Weapon of mass destruction.

• Hosted
  • 1,128 posts
  • Projects:Remix3 Support
  •  GLA Guru

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

just the forum, becose remix was always a seperate mod.
Creator and Pend will still work togeather.

Posted Image

#9 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:48 PM

c'mon let the alpha testers be part of the project team :sleep: since your now hosted and you offically have your own forum. :wub:
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#10 Death_Pheonix

Death_Pheonix

title available

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Projects:former Remix 3 Alpha Tester
  •  [M]i[G]lEaDeR

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:19 PM

:p
Posted Image

Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:32 PM

Well that would be good olli.... but i think pend would fear my powers!!!! lol.
Posted Image
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#12 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

yes. I suffer fom irationl paranoia. I'm terrified of a "Rise of the Red's" style coup where -BD- somehow becomes the mod leader and I've been banned from the project.

I did say it was irrational.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 06:17 PM

er...sorry> did this actually happen?
but seriously can we be part of the project team? im active all around revora and i advertise remix 3 :p so it would be cool to offically be part of the team.
and you can set what the project team do. e.g edit posts etc. obviously no one would do that. or you can set the levels of power they have :D
Posted Image

#14 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:11 PM

We'll see. For the next few days though I'm not going to mess with anything like that. my internet time has been scarce while on vacation.

btw, the "Rise of the Red's" coup is real. Hunter came in and took over Creator's mod as part of a "Team Descicion" and Creator was removed from the poject team and stripped of any status associated with the mod.

http://forums.revora...showtopic=43864

Edited by Pendaelose, 17 May 2007 - 09:13 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:29 PM

Wow thats fucked up, can't the mods give him control back and kick the assholes that took it?

And power is good lol
Posted Image

#16 Death_Pheonix

Death_Pheonix

title available

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Projects:former Remix 3 Alpha Tester
  •  [M]i[G]lEaDeR

Posted 18 May 2007 - 04:49 AM

well i think thats horrible, but how could we coup you, as most of us don't know basic modding. and i think most would agree, that alpha testing is easier than working on the mod. :)
Posted Image

Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:22 AM

We'll see. For the next few days though I'm not going to mess with anything like that. my internet time has been scarce while on vacation.

btw, the "Rise of the Red's" coup is real. Hunter came in and took over Creator's mod as part of a "Team Descicion" and Creator was removed from the poject team and stripped of any status associated with the mod.

http://forums.revora...showtopic=43864

son of a bitch. hunters on revora to? dam... :)
so creator was the head of the mod? and hunter kicked the HEAD OF THE MOD out? how does that work?

and btw this is creators russian mod hes making http://redsys.ru/for...topic=1248&st=0

look at the 2 pictires on that page. those models especially the helos are sick! (very good :p)

Edited by olli, 18 May 2007 - 08:26 AM.

Posted Image

#18 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 11:21 AM

Well hunters a dick i think he's just an asshole, seriosly how would he like it if someone took over his shockwave mod?
It bullshit if he did not like what creator was talking about then he should have voiced his opinion or Simply left the mod team.
Besides from reading that thread it seems that hunter and the others are being an asshole, cretor was voicing his thoughs on an idea and trying to explain why he thought it was good he never said he would do it thats why he was talking to them about it...
I personly think revora should give control back to creator and kick the others of the mod team down a notch so they can't take over again.

And if they don't then creator should not let them use any of his stuff imo, if they wanna be dicks then i would be too.

Anyways pend 1 i would not take over your mod as i can only edited small things in ini nothing major so i can't take over even if i wanted too, and secondly no one could do as much of a good job as your doing :)

And thos pics are sick olli, too bad its all in russian :(

Edited by Phoenix911, 18 May 2007 - 11:21 AM.

Posted Image

#19 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 01:06 PM

I don't think Creator wants RotR back. But what happened there is just one reason I'm not sure I want a "staff". Still, if you guys can find ways to help (beyond just suggesions and playing) I'd ad you as poject members. Olli's screenshots are great, though he needs to crop the pictures to remove all the excess. Even if its not modding I still need that kind of help too.

Maps and AI are also something that anybody with WorldBuilder can do.

But as for the new pics from TrippleFront (yes, I knew he was working on that, but he has asked me not to share info about it) I don't need to speak rusian to know what all the members are posting "Holy Crap the Helo looks nice!!!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 03:15 PM

i have an illigal version of phtotshop so i cant use it any more. and i hate using anything else. still better than nothing :p and also every big picture means that people can see them clearly :)
V/go alpha testers were project members ..so i dont see why we cant :p and project memebrs dont have the power to kick/ban hostess, because thats the leader/admin job
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users