51 replies to this topic

#1 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:48 PM

The consolidated list of networks, pulled from all available topics...

MANAGED NETWORKS:

Network: Remix3 Room1
Password OpenGame
Managed by: Pendaelose

Network: Remix3 Room2
Password OpenGame

Network: Remix3 Room3
Password OpenGame

Network: Remix Net
Password OpenGame
Managed by: Violence

UNMANAGED NETWORKS:

Network: Contra-Remix
Password: OpenGame

Network: Remix3

Network: Contra.04

If you join a network, have fun, the usual curtesy rules apply. If you are caught abusing the network privliges, you will be banned.

Unless the network manager says otherwise, WHEN YOU LEAVE THE NETWORK, PLEASE DISCONNECT! These networks only have 16 free seats available each, and even disconected players take up a seat. The only names that should be grey in these networks are the owner, and a moderator (Creator, myself, or some one we designate). On the networks I manage I will be evicting all grey names. On the networks I do not manage, I will be encouraging other players to do the same. You are all welcome to comeback at any time, but please don't hog a seat while your not playing.

Edited by Pendaelose, 12 July 2007 - 01:58 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#2 Guest_jetpack D_*

Guest_jetpack D_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:19 AM

all the networks are full :(

#3 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:25 AM

thats because the leaders do not kick the ones that are offline witch sucks cos then they take up space >.<

edit: if u want me to make a netweork then i will but i wont be on it much been busy latly but u welcome to play using it if u invite friends. and if it gets full with offline peaple i'll kick them so that makes room for peaple that wanna play.
So just ask.

Edited by Phoenix911, 08 July 2007 - 11:27 AM.

Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#4 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:17 PM

I lost admin rights to my networks when my computer crashed... I can't even rejoin because it thinks I'm a new user.

I'll create a couple new ones.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#5 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:25 PM

I lost admin rights to my networks when my computer crashed... I can't even rejoin because it thinks I'm a new user.

Yer thats a bitch when that happens.
I had one but i lost when formating cos of problems now can't get back in.
On the forums ther eis a way to register your network or something so u can regain control.
Posted Image
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#6 Guest_jetpack D_*

Guest_jetpack D_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2007 - 05:19 AM

for creating new ones, i thank you beforehand :p

#7 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:59 PM

new networks are up.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Guest_jetpack D_*

Guest_jetpack D_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

there are no existing words to express my gratefullness :p

#9 --=NAT=--

--=NAT=--
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

lol im a bit of a noob but how do i work hamachi?

#10 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 01:17 AM

download, install, load the program it will give a pop up first time for u to choose a nick and so forth it will then assin a himachi IP to you.
Then at the bottem of the himachi window there is a butten click on it and say "join network" simply input one of the himachi networks details and u will join... unless its full if so try another.

1 last thing when u play go into your generals ZH options and under IP select the Himachi IP not your normal and it should work fine.
Posted Image

#11 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:16 AM

Me

I'm n00b in generals ZH online in hamachi network. Can U explain me how to use it. I have got already generals ZH patch 1.04 installed on my PC after that what can i do to connect with Hamachi??

thanxs

#12 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 02:20 PM

Me

I'm n00b in generals ZH online in hamachi network. Can U explain me how to use it. I have got already generals ZH patch 1.04 installed on my PC after that what can i do to connect with Hamachi??

thanks

Ok this is how you connect via hamachi.

1) Download hamachi and install it, you can get the program from here.

2) Load Hamachi and since it will be your first time loading the program it will run a quick wizard where you select a nickname and so forth.

3) at the bottom of the hamachi window there is a button that looks like a triangle with dots at the points(best way to describe it lol) Hover over it to make sure you have the right one it should be "create or join networks".
So click on that and input the network name and password for the network you wanna join.
The networks and passwords are "case sensitive" so make sure you input them right.

4) once u have joined the network load the game then go into options and check the IP if it is showing your normal one than use the drop down menu and input the hamachi IP that was assigned to you.
Once done all thats left to do is make a game via the lan options of the game "not" the Internet, i can't remember the menus to be honest lol not played in like 2 weeks but if i recall it is "network>direct connect" or something.

Anyways once your at the lan screen lobby in the player list it should show all the people in the hamachi network you are in as long as there game is loaded and there on the same screen, then one of you make a game and it will show up in the list.. then join and play simple.

Idk if i explained this very clearly i tend to ramble when i not eaten anything in a while and i missed lunch zomg.

Some problem that may arise.
If people can see you in the lan lobby but you can not see them then it is most likely because one or more of you have not got your IP in your options set to the hamachi IP that was assigned to you so everyone should go check.
I found this out when i had trouble playing a game with capt.drake.

If you fail to join a network it is possible that its full and so try another or try PMing the admin of the network your trying to log into and see if there are any people not logged on but stealing a slot in the network, If yes then the admin can kick that player to make room for people that wanna play.
Everyone should understand that if your not using the network please "leave" the network because even if your DC you still have a reserved slot on the network this stops others from joining.
There is no reason why you can't rejoin at a later date when you wanna play another game, if your kicked from a network because your taking up a slot in the network because your offline don't take it the wrong way you can rejoin when you want to play.

Also you can be connected to multiple networks at anyone time but please only connect to 1 because if you connect to multiple accounts you would be taking up a slot in 2 or 3 networks.
And it is free to make a network off your own and as many of them as you like (if you really wanted) so if you and your friends have trouble joining a network why not make a privet one for you and your friends.

PS: i'll come back and recheck this over later when i am thinking more normal... but um me normal? yer right lol
Posted Image

#13 Foxxravin

Foxxravin
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

i can make a network, and i will be active so i will kick those who is disconnected very often

just tell me if you guys want me too

#14 Violence

Violence

S.E.L.F.

• Project Team
  • 321 posts
  • Projects:Testing ReMix!

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:38 PM

I accidentally posted about this in the Contra forum.. anyway! I'm back testing Remix("we" should be more appropriate) so I'm making a new network.

Name : RemixNet 1
Pass : OpenGame

No 80s quality machines. No dial-up. No annoying firewalls and other laggy stuff while you're playing. Other than these, there aren't any rules. Enjoy.
:p
"...Chaos is the only True Answer.."

#15 Guest_MasterZH_*

Guest_MasterZH_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:46 AM

I want to play with some1 but everybody logoff.Can some1 give me icq ?
>>mess me>>397-584-209

#16 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:37 PM

Damn and I wanted to use my Commodore from the 80's (if I could get it to run generals lmao)
With a 28.8k dial up (is that slowest?) Can't remember, o yeah i would so pawn you violence with that set up. lol

Edited by Phoenix911, 05 March 2008 - 12:41 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Kur-zaz

Kur-zaz
  • Project Team
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:40 AM

Unless the network manager says otherwise, WHEN YOU LEAVE THE NETWORK, PLEASE DISCONNECT! These networks only have 16 free seats available each, and even disconected players take up a seat. The only names that should be grey in these networks are the owner, and a moderator (Creator, myself, or some one we designate). On the networks I manage I will be evicting all grey names. On the networks I do not manage, I will be encouraging other players to do the same. You are all welcome to comeback at any time, but please don't hog a seat while your not playing.

So, wise guy, I tell you. In network hamachi can be no more than 16 people. This simple truth is so pure that there was nothing for her to be seen. You can extend the network to fifty players. To do this you need to comply with a simple algorithm. The first is to install hamachi with a trial license for a month. All players who enter sixteenth and above must have a license. Every month you have to delete your network and reinstall hamachi. Thus you can always keep the network size in fifty players.
Der Maus der dreidivisibel Farbe - das Symbol der dreidivisibel Einsamkeit und der dreidivisibel Orientierung.

#18 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:12 PM

So, wise guy, I tell you. In network hamachi can be no more than 16 people. This simple truth is so pure that there was nothing for her to be seen. You can extend the network to fifty players. To do this you need to comply with a simple algorithm. The first is to install hamachi with a trial license for a month. All players who enter sixteenth and above must have a license. Every month you have to delete your network and reinstall hamachi. Thus you can always keep the network size in fifty players.

It would be terribly convienient to asume that 34 of 50 players have a licence. Why not simply let a licenced user create the nework? In a more practicaly constrained world out of 16 users the odds are overwhelming that NONE of them have a license....
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 m3rc1l3ss

m3rc1l3ss
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:59 AM

Would that not be a little thing that we like to call theft? Clearly something that one would not want to be promoting on a mod site... "PIRACY - We do not allow any discussion of warez or illegal file sharing. Any posts of topics related to this will be removed." applies more or less.

#20 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts
  • Projects:GTFO
  •  Everybody do the Flop!

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:42 PM

Hamachi 2 is out, And to join to hamachi2 networks you use the ID instead of the name.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users