#61 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:46 AM

As I replied on Freedom: I'm honestly speechless.. My support goes to you and your family and I think I'm not lying when I say that the same goes for the whole modding community. Xeno, you're a great friend and we all love you. And if those last few travels you want to make will bring you near the Netherlands, give me a call..

#62 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:19 AM

The main problem i feel is that i don't want to upset alot of people by telling you all about this. It's not great news. But you have all showed no end of support which i do really appreciate you all for :xcahik_:

All i can do now it to try and do things i've always wanted and generally exploring and having fun for the rest of my life... how long i have left hasn't been stated yet, but i'll do and try as much things i can for the rest of my life. If i do hang around for a long i'll try and go into a a part-time profession, but because of the risk i can just act like i have a normal life anymore :(

Either way i will keep in contact with all of you as much as i can. More likely on this forum cause i know alot of you will be on here... if not here then on MSN.

Thank you all again :p
Posted Image

#63 Clazzy

Clazzy

Karma Police

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Projects:Novus Ordo

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:07 AM

I heard about this on PPM and I'm truly speechless, I always hoped you beat it once and for all and I'm hoping you still have a chance of beating it again. I hope you get a chance to do everything you always wanted, despite the horrors in the world this planet is still a wonderful place and you should live the remainder of your life to the full. So much of the modding community is supporting you with this and I am too, fingers crossed!

- Matt
Posted Image

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again... - Pink Floyd

#64 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

As I have already said elsewhere, this world needs more people like Xeno in it, not less. I couldn't think of a nicer guy to know and I'm sure many of us here can say the very same.

I hope you get to do all the things you really want to do, mate. I really do. You deserve it man.

#65 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:26 PM

Xeno, this is truly terrible news. I don't really know what to say... but good luck, I suppose, is somewhat appropriate. I'm absolutely flabbergasted that this is even possible... :(
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#66 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:04 PM

stay positive... well, I'll try

I'm really not all that religious, but I'm pretty sure if there is a god, he's gotta let you in all things considered...

Take out a big loan and go nuts... that's my advice anyways.
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#67 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:00 PM

I'm really not all that religious, but I'm pretty sure if there is a god, he's gotta let you in all things considered...

Not only that, but he'll hold open the gate and ask if you need anything.

#68 JEV3

JEV3

Mighty Armadillo

• Hosted
  • 719 posts
  • Projects:Game Enhancement Mod
  •  Coder, Skinner, Graphics, GEM Mod Leader
  • Job:T3A Chamber Member

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:13 AM

Well... :p

Urm... ^_^

I wonder why they don't dare operate so near your brain and risk impairing you partially and they allow it to end this way... I am not a professional though...

I am so sorry to hear this, I have a little advice, but I'll likely only get flamed for it...

When one's life is coming to an end, it can be really hard for them... alot of it is if they fear what will happen after they die... You may want to really look into that thing, because at that point in life, it is the only thing worth studying... (its not math right? that's good news) Many people have different beliefs but you have to make sure you think you have the right one after plenty of research (no, not prejudiced, just the best advice I can come up with) Because this board is probably not the best place to discuss such matters, then I will stop here, but please take my advice to heart, because it is all I have to offer...

Remember what Gandalf said...

"Death is just another path, one that we all must take..."
"Well, that isn't so bad"

Besides that be sure not to let fear of death dominate you, if you are clearing that matter up, it will be a lot easier, or such is my understanding... Enjoy your life, and although I only know you as a common siggy, I still share my deepest regrets.

I know you and your family must suffer greatly for this, though I can't imagine how it must be... You will be in my prayers... ;)
He who bears skill but lacks effort, makes himself inferior to those who have no skill but try nonetheless.
Posted Image
Posted Image
"There is some good in this world, and its worth fighting for!"
J.M.J.

#69 {IP}Gil-Galad

{IP}Gil-Galad

ClickerMonkey

• Hosted
  • 1,122 posts
  • Projects:Too many to name.
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:25 AM

Wow man I don't know you but I'm praying for ya everday now. Im assuming that the tumor is on your temporal lobe which is terrible because thats your memory/ thoughts/ functioning region.... Not to sound mean or anything but you should think about going out and reading the book "Tuesday's with Morrie". I've just read this book, it will make you more comfortable...

#70 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:49 AM

I think Xeno will be ok with the outcome. No matter what that outcome is...

I just have that feeling...

Added a new sig for you Xeno. If no one else gets it, that's ok, Xeno will. :p

#71 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:06 AM

I made a neat sig to show I support you Xeno, I went to a site called cool text to make it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#72 DemonWolf

DemonWolf
  • Members
  • 159 posts
  • Projects:Audio/Video Work.
  •  Successful Troll

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:07 AM

Wow. Jeez, I wish I had something useful to say, but I never really do.

This, unfortunately, is no exception. I'm behind you, man. I think I speak for all of us here when I say that.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory. -Gen. George S. Patton
Posted Image

#73 JohnWE

JohnWE
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:40 AM

From the Biggest C&C Fan Ever to Xeno:

It's one thing when you hear about this happening to a person, but it's completely different when it's happening to someone you've come into contact with.

Good luck with the rest of your life, and I will be keeping you in my prayers. God can work miracles.

http://commandandcon...ty_member;33530

Edited by JohnWE, 22 May 2007 - 05:41 AM.

#74 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:20 AM

I can't express how much i appreciate you all. You are all great people, and the fact that some of you still support me when i don't know you that well.

All i my sorry about is posting up this info here and practically upsetting you all. I can't contact alot of you one on one so this is why i posted it up, cause you all mean alot.

My main goal now is to write a list of things i want to try and do and go out my way to do them all. I won't do it so much that it'll knacker me or make me poor, but there are may things that i could probably do that will just keep me relaxed with everything.

Personally i won't mention this situation to any of you if i speak to ya, unless i have to. Cause its not the nicest subject to talk about to anyone cause personally i think this upsets you all more than me :( But i will just try and be myself here, help people and just generally try and be involved with talking :p as much as i can...

And yes Mad... i do know what ya mean mate. ^_^ Why can't i fucking shake some of your hands :(
Posted Image

#75 Juissi

Juissi

AWESOM-O

• Hosted
  • 1,555 posts
  • Projects:Last Alliance modification, The Hobbit mod
  •  Forger Of (Last) Alliance

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:10 AM

I never really got to talk to you or even see how good guy you are but judging by other people post's you were great guy ^_^ I hope you still get to live little longer than just 6 months :(
Its sad that you are going to die but we all are going to die someday. Thats all, I have to say :p

#76 raminator

raminator

Humba, Humba, Humba Tätärä

• Hosted
  • 1,600 posts
  • Projects:ehmmm don´t tell you :P
  •  der Biermeister hat gesprochen

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:04 AM

enjoy the everything you can and do whatever you want

you will be remembered but today is not the day for remembering!
Posted Image
if ^ does not work click here
I support Xeno getting well. Go Xeno!

#77 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:18 PM

you will be remembered but today is not the day for remembering!

Beautifully said.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#78 Nemoricus

Nemoricus

Dragon Awesomeness for the Win!

• Project Team
  • 1,110 posts
  • Projects:FC Alpha tester, Enigma Advisor

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:02 PM

It's fine that you posted this on the forum.

We are a community, as I've said before. Good communities support their members in times of trouble.

In any case, good luck.

EDIT: Updated my avatar to show my support.

Edited by Nemoricus, 22 May 2007 - 11:08 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#79 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 28 May 2007 - 12:08 AM

I can't really say I got to know you, since I've only recently gone outside the TEA forums, but from what I've gathered you were a truely great person. I can't say much more then already has been said, and I've never been good with words. I join those already behind you.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#80 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:31 PM

hrmph, i hate cancer. a few in my family got it bad through the years.

i wish you the best of luck though, doctors have been known to be wrong in many directions. if possible i would have tried my best to get onto some of the newer cures that they are still testing on people. if things are looking grim theres not really any reason not to try it out.

i hope that you will make it through this, no matter how negative the doctors might be, one should never lose hope.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users