• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#81 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:44 PM

well i dunt get half the sht u talking bout, but the paper work was done by a girl classmate n a boy classmate, then i got an idea n glued it together, at the star it was a random cuztomized TIE fighter, then i was shocked by Dragoon system so i added the erraser things on it, n sum stables of course. n here u get it, TIE-X fighter

n howss the name DeathWing 4 the last gundam??? is it good or bad???? giv a sht bout it

Edited by dafater, 10 August 2007 - 10:46 PM.

Posted Image

Which would be your lucky draw today?

#82 RedstarsamuraiLuke

RedstarsamuraiLuke
  • Members
  • 107 posts
  • Projects:Story of:gundam seed chaos

Posted 11 August 2007 - 03:14 AM

any1 tell u, u really luv to say fuk? lol and its a good name 2

#83 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:32 AM

lol i luv to say fuk, fuk this fuk that, fuk ur mama, fuk ur whole generation, lol. anyway i guess i cant make anymore new units or anything until i hav new materials. in the mean time why dunt u make sum story lines or w/e, u kno go get a hoby. i'd luv to see a good story line from u

Edited by dafater, 11 August 2007 - 04:34 AM.

Posted Image

#84 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:28 PM

For fucks sakes quit your fuckin swearing :D .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#85 RedstarsamuraiLuke

RedstarsamuraiLuke
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:45 PM

lol soul.and ok here goes... :D due to wut u said bout last storylines i decided to change it:
The Year is C.E 95 The Forces of Zenshin Tamimuro have conquered nearly have conquered the whole galaxy. The last remaining planet to conquer....Earth As the forces of Orb Omni and Zaft combine forces to fend off the invaders and mount a counter-attack. Dafater Yamato and Luke Zala sons of the two legendary pilots and best friends are on the opposite sides of the war Dafater fights for freedom and to live up to his father's legacy and Luke Zala was told that his father was murdered by the Newly formed forces of Orb Omni and ZAFT. Luke Zala is the pilot of the Red Star Samurai Gundam and the most valuable asset in Zenshin's Forces he has destroyed over 500 ships with solely his mobile suit equipped with stealth and hand to hand combat weapons and a beam rifle. While Dafater Yamato is pilot of Liberty Gundam and has destroyed 20,000 mobile suits with his Gundam. Tashi "Soul" Shiniwazi Is the son of Mashin "infinity" Shiniwazi. The leaders of the forces of Orb Omni and Zaft now called the Titans to honor the heroes from a past time who gave their lvies fighting for a similar cause. the Son of Zenshin Tamimuro: Stargazer Tamimuro is the commander of Luke Zala and pilot of THE gundam :w00t:
His Rival Soul pilots the deathwing gundam. Right now two prototype gundams:(build these when u can they can look anyway u want em to just giving names and makin story) Shinzen Gundam (Infinity) and Makinziezer gundam (Zenshin) are being constructed as we speak. The battle for the Earth and the galaxy..has begun (opening:
)
Ending: Hoshi No Tobira

Edited by RedstarsamuraiLuke, 11 August 2007 - 05:16 PM.

#86 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:05 PM

god can u quit the galaxy thing? the Star Wars plot thing dunt work in gundam. n anywya, when i said put Dafater in it, i didnt rly mean it, i mean it should b a japanese name, but w/e, how bout change it into a US version, with US name, hay w8, i m a chinese, i should put chinese names in it, n u guys put ur country names in it, i mean, jus change the gundam series into international. n anyway, i wish i got the money to buy sum more parts, but can u plz put out the Grevious Gundam 1st?? i mean, that isnt even a gundam, its jus a fan made figure to commemorate General Grievous. anyway, plzz dunt put english 1st names with japanese last names, n put out the whole galaxy thing, gundam is jus earth n.....EARTH

Edited by dafater, 11 August 2007 - 05:06 PM.

Posted Image

#87 RedstarsamuraiLuke

RedstarsamuraiLuke
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

everybody's a critic :D

#88 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:37 PM

wat do u mean by that.
anyway, little changes 4 Liberty
Black Head Horn
Posted Image
The Front Part Of Its Super Ownage Weapon On its Arm
Posted Image
Shorten The Super Ownage Weapon When Its Not Being Use, N Store It In Its Back
Posted Image
N Longer Beam Sabre
Posted Image

n giv me advice, should i add beam sabres to DeathWing Gundam or not

Edited by dafater, 11 August 2007 - 11:37 PM.

Posted Image

#89 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:01 AM

I think death wing would be pretty vulnerable without sabers. every moible suit should have some sort of short range attack, and deathwing doesn't have any right now. Saber's aren't that difficult to design onto a suit anyway, from a resources point of view it also makes sense.

The only that i can recall fro seed that didnt have sabers are stargazer and buster, but buster has a shotgun style cannon, and stargazer (putting aside that it isnt meant for combat) has that weird green hoola-hoop of death thing...

Why not make a story on how a rouge mercenary faction steals technology from Terminal? Use the similarity between your gundams and the show's as a plot point. If no-one comes up with a story, i might later.
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#90 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:09 PM

DeathWing does ahv meele weapon, chek out my previous post when DeathWing 1st cam out, it tells out its weapons too. i mean short range weapon doesnt mean to b sabre but i m mjus asking if it adds sabre better. but plzz Raven, chek out wat meele weapons does DeathWing hav 1st
Posted Image

#91 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:52 AM

Oh yes the wings. I forgot about that, my bad. But i still stand by the sabers. I direct attention to delta astray. It still has a sword, despite having the voltuire lumiere. (sorry,i noe i spelt it wrong) Yes, one reason is that the wings takes lots of power. However, another is that a MS cannot hope to rely on melee weapons that are fixed. I would consider the wings a secondary melee weapon, something to occupy the other guy's attention in a melee fight, like watch out for his spin, cuse his wings are gonna cut me.

And...well, no harm in giving it sabers anyway, or rather, no reason not to. I assume deathwing has either a nuke reactor or a larger power cell if it has all those ranged weapons.

2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"

#92 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:55 AM

i duno. i would if i could, i mean, all the sabre's lazer part broke, n i havta glue it to the holder, so if u want it to hav sabres, jus imagine its on the sides like the Strike Freedom, yea, u can do that, cuz i got no choise so i said thw wings r meele weapons. but hay, remember gold framed astray??? it has no sabre (it doesnt in Gundam Seed Destiny Battle Assult) n it attacks with the wing-like thing in its back, ya i got ideas from that 1, i mean, every gundam jus uses sabre is jus, geting too boring, n i desinged its wings can drain energy from opponent (the balck parts of its wings) jus like gold frame astray. but if u r so stuk with the sabre thing, jus imagine its there, it doesnt change a bit, n it isnt so hard, after all its body is Strike Freedom
Posted Image

#93 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:17 PM

Ah...gold frame...i assume your talking about the complete amatu custom. It actually did have a saber once, in the blitz shield arm. They took it out to reduce the power constraints. Gold frame, in a way, is a power hungry monstrosity, especially with the mirage colloid. But, it does still have melee weapons, the shield is modified such that it has a blade edge. The wings also launch wired spears, but i wont count that since they're technically ranged. Amatu mina custom has additional physical sabers and a extendable claw to enhance its melee effectiveness.

I guess i can understand that sabers might be getting too common. An idea you can draw from gold frame, the rumored latest version of it, is a melee beam shield. I notice deathwing has beam shields, well, maybe they can be shaped such that they can also be turned into a blade. Gold frame's supposed to have something like that soon, and its alot like the way hyperion's lightwave arm shields can be used as melee weapons.

#94 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:02 PM

Actually the Final version of the Gold-frame, aka Gold Frame Amatu Mina Custom has two sabres, though not beam, are still very effective.

Posted Image
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#95 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

Holy crap man, that looks badass.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#96 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:59 PM

that gold frame of urs is wicked. anyway, i dunt think DeathWing gona have any sabre or blade as meele weapon, its force shield n its wings r good enough. n where is Luke, i stl need him 4 the story
Posted Image

#97 RedstarsamuraiLuke

RedstarsamuraiLuke
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:31 PM

wow nice gold frame and maybe he could throw the shield or something or stab people with wings :p

#98 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:09 PM

Wait just to clear it up that wasnt done by me, I googled for the pic. but if I did build one ot might look just as nice lol.
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#99 RedstarsamuraiLuke

RedstarsamuraiLuke
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:16 PM

DOH! and lol i was wondering why i saw the pic when i was looking for a sig pic ( it says an X and ipb image when i get it :p ) and daf wuts with the sig! (last sentence)

#100 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:01 AM

r u talking bout my sig??? Luke. n how disappointing that gold frame isnt urs :p

EDIT:o i get it now, the words in my sig huh??? well, Shenshin Liberty---->DeathWing, n my name Dason, Dason Chan pilots the Liberty, or use a full Jpanese name or full US name, dunt mix jp with US dats fuked up :)

Edited by dafater, 14 August 2007 - 02:08 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users