Photo

Cinematic Cutscenes

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Cutscenes

What should we do?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Master Windu

Master Windu

The Master.

• Advisors
  • 2,150 posts
  • Projects:Galaxy at War, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:09 PM

Well, i'd like to use SW music for the obvious reason that is is music from SW...

Also because the soundtracks are amazing, especially from Episode 3. I happen to own the soundtracks to Ep 2 and 3, and I hope that we can use the music in the mod. We might have to contact LA about that though. We'll work something out later.

Yes, we will do most of the cutscenes ingame. But again, I have some really, really nice environment models and I think it would be a shame to have them to go waste. Like, for example, we can't shoot a scene of all the council members sitting in their seats at the Council, with the windows overlooking the sky and the buildings of Coruscant. We can in Max though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Galactic Executor

Galactic Executor
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:04 PM

You should use both to satisfy the fans which are familiar with the series. If you can create new art that's even better! Don't worry about copyright, it's a MOD, right? :p

#23 Gfire

Gfire

Nuju

• Project Team
  • 2,173 posts
  • Projects:Finding My Way
  •  The Perfectionist

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:12 PM

Copyrights are a pretty big deal. I think in-game footage would fit better anyway.
Greetings, community.

#24 Tarvonas

Tarvonas
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

Yes, definitely. Footage from the films might look messy, seeing as it might give people the impression that they were just... thrown in, eh? In-game footage also allows for more freedom in the cut-scenes. You can add whatever you want to help the story, if you know what I mean.

In-game footage would work much better, IMO.

#25 Gfire

Gfire

Nuju

• Project Team
  • 2,173 posts
  • Projects:Finding My Way
  •  The Perfectionist

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

In-Game or pre-rendered with better models, definitely.
Greetings, community.

#26 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

Because, I have every right to visit another forum, and still be interested in this mod I say make it yourselves (although that seems to have been decided ages ago) :mellow:
Wait... what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users