574 replies to this topic

#1 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:25 PM

I've noticed that we're kinda all over the place when we talk about random shit. One thread's got our net surfing habits, and others is us shitting brix at the prospect of university.

Basically, I think we should just keep everything in this thread, just makes it easier to keep track of everything, ya know?

so... umm... yea, Uni in a few weeks, scared as hell.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#2 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:32 AM

ya i noticed things were all over the place. good idea.

well i got one more year of high school left. so what is it about university that scares you? being on your own or just university in general?

#3 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:14 AM

Just in general.

It's one of those big changes in life, ya know?

Posted Image

#4 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

Leaving for Otakon in the morning, which is about 4 hours from now actually.

Gonna be some fun shit, friday-sunday, 3 days of anime, games, and everything you could want.

I'll post some stuff for updates lol
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#5 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:12 PM

Just in general.

It's one of those big changes in life, ya know?

Ya it is a big change. Just thinking about it is giving me shivers.

Leaving for Otakon in the morning, which is about 4 hours from now actually.

Gonna be some fun shit, friday-sunday, 3 days of anime, games, and everything you could want.

I'll post some stuff for updates lol

Shit i'd love to be there. Have fun.

#6 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:23 AM

Damn it was a good weekend, although I didnt have internet the whole time due to hotel's extra charges and so on.

I finally got my hands on a Hyaku Shiki HD Recolor, that thing looks great, but it also bumps my unfinished kits up to 4, with Shinanju being around 90% complete.

Saw some great cosplays, and some horrible ones, I might consider uploading some pictures for future references and so on. the RPG Battle was amazing, I actually joined up for 2 rounds, my team won both rounds of course. Also, watched the premier of Evangelion Rebuild 1.0 in english dub. It actually was pretty good. Although I missed a MELL concert next door, I only noticed when I heard a song I actually knew. Well, you cant win them all I suppose.

Overall, great stuff. feel free to ask me any questions or to elaborate on stuff.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#7 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:48 AM

Also, watched the premier of Evangelion Rebuild 1.0 in english dub. It actually was pretty good

How good? tv Series good?

For me, EB games was having a sale, so I bought MGS4, Resistance 2 and Valkyria Chronicles, all for about $180, that's pretty good. Oh, did I mention I got a PS3? hehe.

Edited by Stargazer, 20 July 2009 - 04:48 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Projects:RPG Frontier

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:49 AM

BLARGH.

Posted Image

#9 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:05 AM

Damn it was a good weekend, although I didnt have internet the whole time due to hotel's extra charges and so on.

I finally got my hands on a Hyaku Shiki HD Recolor, that thing looks great, but it also bumps my unfinished kits up to 4, with Shinanju being around 90% complete.

Saw some great cosplays, and some horrible ones, I might consider uploading some pictures for future references and so on. the RPG Battle was amazing, I actually joined up for 2 rounds, my team won both rounds of course. Also, watched the premier of Evangelion Rebuild 1.0 in english dub. It actually was pretty good. Although I missed a MELL concert next door, I only noticed when I heard a song I actually knew. Well, you cant win them all I suppose.

Overall, great stuff. feel free to ask me any questions or to elaborate on stuff.

ya it would have been fun to be there. i never get to go to things like that. i'll have to look at going to one sometime.

Also, watched the premier of Evangelion Rebuild 1.0 in english dub. It actually was pretty good

How good? tv Series good?

For me, EB games was having a sale, so I bought MGS4, Resistance 2 and Valkyria Chronicles, all for about $180, that's pretty good. Oh, did I mention I got a PS3? hehe.

I went and got Halo 3 last week. I wasn't going to originally but my friends wouldn't stop bugging me. I'm thinking of picking up Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires.

BLARGH.

twarg darg!!

Edited by Re4_wesker, 20 July 2009 - 09:34 PM.

#10 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

rebuild 1.0 is better than the TV series, just because of all the additional mindfucks they added. people who are familiar with the series (my friend who I went to watch the premier with) listed a few things that had him shocked, even though he's already watched the fansubbed version last year.

As for Rebuild 2.0, which we watched on thursday (Rebuild 1.0 premier was friday), even though it was a camquarter raw, had so many shocking and awesome parts added in, along with the general change of the plot itself, ESPECIALLY twards the end, was just plain amazing. I took intro Japanese, so I was able to understand some parts of the movie, but damn, that was good.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#11 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:27 AM

Any of you reading the Fma manga? i just finished #19 and i think the series is about to reach its climax (probably 2-3 more volumes left till the end)

Edited by Re4_wesker, 24 July 2009 - 05:41 AM.

#12 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

Any of you reading the Fma manga? i just finished #19 and i think the series is about to reach its climax (probably 2-3 more volumes left till the end)

Nope, I'd rather just see it in animated form.

oh yers, turns out i'm not going to go to Uni till beginning of next year. The morons told me I didn't need to fill out a HECS form, but then one said I needed one and I couldn't start classes till I do it, one said I don't need it and another said I need it but I've got until february next year t get it in.

Holy shit, it's not a question that can be interpreted in different ways, do I need the fucking form or not?

I was on the phone with them trying to straighten this out and the lady on the other line was like "who told you that you couldn't start?" and I was like "dunno, I don't remember their name." and the lady was like "I asked you who said that and you haven't told me, I think you're lying." so I was like "listen idiot, if I was lying then I wouldn't be in the current situation that I'm in, now would I? I would be at University at this very second instead of talking to your fat sour ass." I hung up and called back to get a different person.

God damnit that shits me.

Posted Image

#13 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:04 PM

Damn, that's retarded, well, I guess university administrators are the same everywhere. all they really want is your money and that's it.

the bastards...
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#14 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:20 PM

wow that is really bad. they need to get their shit together.

#15 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:13 AM

The main thing i'm pissed off about is that that fat sour bitch had the gaul to call me a liar.

I wanted to go over to the Uni and punch her in the face.

stupid bitch.

Posted Image

#16 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

The main thing i'm pissed off about is that that fat sour bitch had the gaul to call me a liar.

I wanted to go over to the Uni and punch her in the face.

stupid bitch.

well it was just plain stupid for her to accuse you of lying. seriously.

#17 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:26 AM

I feel your pain man, I hope you get this whole thing cleared up.

In the meanwhile they're charging me extra money for meal plans as the 14-meal plan instead of the 10-meal plan, even though I am a junior now and im supposed to be able to take that option, saying I dont have enough credits because i decided to retake two of my classes to improve my scores.

wtf? that's a great way to motivate me to do better.........
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#18 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:04 AM

HIIIIIIIIIII.....ahem....

Back from a month plus overseas deployment. Fucking crappy. We have to pretend we like working with the people on the other side when we all hate their guts and balls. For a whole. Fucking. Month. And it was so fucking boring. And im an officer so everyone treats me nice, i wonder just how much more the men suffered...probably a few levels of hell lower than me. Cant say much more tho, for security reasons...my ass...

I'll be glad when i muster out next yr feb, get this nightmare behind me.

So, just saying hi and that im not dead yet, or left yet. Ive got a sprained wrist so i cant do much typing, but i'l see if i got more time again later.
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#19 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:13 AM

So, just saying hi and that im not dead yet, or left yet. Ive got a sprained wrist so i cant do much typing, but i'l see if i got more time again later.

well i was kinda worried something may have happened to you so i'm glad your still around.

#20 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:35 AM

HIIIIIIIIIII.....ahem....

Back from a month plus overseas deployment. Fucking crappy. We have to pretend we like working with the people on the other side when we all hate their guts and balls. For a whole. Fucking. Month. And it was so fucking boring. And im an officer so everyone treats me nice, i wonder just how much more the men suffered...probably a few levels of hell lower than me. Cant say much more tho, for security reasons...my ass...

I'll be glad when i muster out next yr feb, get this nightmare behind me.

HAI DLR

glad to hear from you, hope you don't get shot or anything.

COME BACK TO US ALIVE.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users