ThElderGod

TEG

• Members
  • 269 posts
  • Projects:The Road to Vengeance
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Magazine Staff

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

Okay, so I decided to try making a Movie for Fallout 3. Really, what inspired me was the game itself and a new show on the Discovery Channel Called the Colony.

Watch it
And Comment there.

I've been working on the movie for a long while now, so Look forward to a Release soon, with Epic Voice Acting.
"Respect the world even when they turn their backs on you."
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sandtrooper Captain: Oh my god. I didn’t know you where sniping right now. I mean, I thought you were on break, so I brought you this delicious Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts™.SWMitS-Canterbury

#2 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Projects:....

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:06 AM

I dont see a story or plotline in this video, just looks abit like somebody was playing the game to make it look fancy. Your editing was just like 'bam' another shot of the same character in a different place, they didnt even walk off the screen. sorry but I dont think that was good.

#3 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:24 AM

Bad camera angles? Large moments of incoherent action scenes? Seemingly endless walking scenes? No noticeable story line being followed? This is like a remake of Twilight. Well... maybe not that bad.

He he... sorry. I don't want to set the world on fire... I only want to start a flame for you to reconsider doing the movie with this style.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users