The changelog so far...

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Midget Tosser

Midget Tosser
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:58 AM

I think he means the wreckage of the AT-AT that the Gargantuan just owned...

#22 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:08 AM

The first picture is a bunch of dead infantry, the Gargantuan and some ATAT's.
“The evil men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones,”

~Julius Caesar

#23 Mando'a Man

Mando'a Man
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:48 AM

Hi Farseer, First, awesome stuff. Second may I inquire about these new droids for the mandolorians?

#24 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:40 AM

Hi Farseer, First, awesome stuff. Second may I inquire about these new droids for the mandolorians?

Thanks. Here's the wookipedia page for them:

http://starwars.wiki...ttle_Legionaire

They aren't a major droid class...very few of them left by the NR era but I put them in anyways; the Mandos could have just built more :p

~Julius Caesar

#25 Guest_RocksWidFarseer_*

Guest_RocksWidFarseer_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:14 PM

Hi Farseer
Are you going to use the AT-AT improvments which you told me about in Filefront?
I can't see anything about changes to the AT-AT in your changes list.
Thanks
RocksWidFarseer

#26 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:31 PM

Hi Farseer
Are you going to use the AT-AT improvments which you told me about in Filefront?
I can't see anything about changes to the AT-AT in your changes list.
Thanks
RocksWidFarseer

Answered on Filefront.

~Julius Caesar

#27 SpardaSon21

SpardaSon21

title available

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

Why are Mandalorian infantry only slightly better than regular infantry? Since this isn't the LotJ era they don't have access to Verpine tech or the beskar recovered after the Yuuzzhan Vong attack on Mandalore, but Mandalorians are still the toughest and best-armored infantry out there, and your average Mandalorian is probably carrying the biggest and best weapons they can.

#28 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:16 PM

Why are Mandalorian infantry only slightly better than regular infantry? Since this isn't the LotJ era they don't have access to Verpine tech or the beskar recovered after the Yuuzzhan Vong attack on Mandalore, but Mandalorians are still the toughest and best-armored infantry out there, and your average Mandalorian is probably carrying the biggest and best weapons they can.

Balance. Plain and simple. Mowing over other infantry with a single squad of Mando's isn't my idea of good gameplay. They do deserve to be a bit stronger, however. The biggest and baddest guns mean nothing if not wielded by the right person> That said, Mandalorians train from childhood to fight but Stormtroopers and NR Infantry are skilled too; not just cannon fodder.

~Julius Caesar

#29 SpardaSon21

SpardaSon21

title available

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:47 AM

Well, Stormtroopers have full-body armor and blaster carbines, so they are well-equipped and would do decently against Mandos, not counting their most likely grueling training. I'm not so sure about the NR infantry though, as they seem to have inferior training and equipment.

#30 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:44 AM

Well, Stormtroopers have full-body armor and blaster carbines, so they are well-equipped and would do decently against Mandos, not counting their most likely grueling training. I'm not so sure about the NR infantry though, as they seem to have inferior training and equipment.

My same thoughts about the Stormies. As for NR, they are more varied, for sure as they generally accept volunteers whereas most Stormies are chosen via the academy and Mandos just fight by nature. However, they do have many commando units that operate quite efficiently against most adversaries. NR troops also wear light armor, in many cases...not as extensive as Mandos or Stormies but it's better than none. I am planning on adding heavy infantry to the NR though...so maybe I should dumb down their main infantry a bit and just add more of them to a squad.

~Julius Caesar

#31 onikenshin

onikenshin
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:16 PM

Anything new?
Apparently... more people die every year by donkeys, then in plane crashes. To avoid death by a donkey, avoid donkeys, to avoid death by plane crash, avoid plan crashes! simple.

M4 is a single/3 round burst gun, it did not serve its role as a compact assault rifle for close quarters, so they made much greatness that is now known as the m4a1 which is so great it has automatic fire, and with that greatness came spray n pray.

M16A4 single/burst very accurate, moderate power, in close quarters, fix a bayonet, cuz you aint gonna hit crap with it.

#32 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:17 AM

Anything new?

Yep. Mod is almost done. I posted the most recent Changelog on page 1 so take a look.

~Julius Caesar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users