Doctor Who

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dlausactor6373

dlausactor6373
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:05 PM

This is my take on a Doctor Who faction.

Starbase: The Crucible (Daleks)

Tech level 1--Misc.:
Cyberman Shuttle
Earth Alliance Fighter
Mark 1 Dalek
Mark 2 Dalek
Mark 3 Dalek
Imperial Dalek
Special Weapons Dalek

Level 1 Heroes:
Family of Blood
Dalek Sec and the Cult of Skaro

Tech Level 2--Sontarans:
Sontaran Battlecraft Pod
Sontaran Battlecraft Mothership

Level 2 Heroes:
Linx
Styre

Tech Level 3--Earth Alliance

Level 3 Heroes:
Captain Jack Harkness (Chula Spacecraft)
Captain Wrack (Buccaneer)

Tech Level 4--Cybermen:
Cyber-saucer
Cyber-warship

Level 4 Heroes:
John Lumic (Lumic's Cyber-warship)

Tech Level 5--Daleks and Time Lords:
Dalek Battlecruiser
Dalek Mothership

Level 5 Heroes:
Davros (Davros' Mothership)
Supreme Dalek and Dalek Paradigm
The Master (Valiant)
The Doctor (TARDIS)

#2 Spinobreaker

Spinobreaker

title available

• Hosted
  • 548 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

sorry i dont have any models to d othat

#3 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:00 PM

And you can't just mix and match bits and pieces from various different Doctor Who factions. It's a pretty well-developed universe. Or universes, indeed, as John Lumic and the modern Cybermen are from a parallel universe. Also, even if this were remotely possible, there's no ways Sontarans would be higher than Daleks, and even less way that a human alliance would be above both. A human alliance, by the way, which should probably include the UNIT guys and Torchwood, rather than just Captain Jack in his pre-Torchwood days in his Chulan ambulance. And you couldn't have the Doctor as part of any army. Everyone knows that's not his style.

But yeah, I don't even know what you're trying to do here. I just know that what you have suggested does not fit at all with the Whoniverse.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#4 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:50 PM

Sci-Fi at War doesn't exactly follow canon alliances and all(ie, the UNSC and the Covenant from Halo are working together). Mainly because that would double, or even triple, in some cases, the sheer amount of codework and balancing to be done.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:17 PM

Fair enough. In which case, allow me to make some other suggestions. Firstly, I would like to reiterate that Daleks are the ultimate killing machines, the deadliest beings in the whole of the universe, and stopping them took a mighty distortion of the space-time continuum, which you can't do every day, but even then they kept coming back and fucking shit up. Secondly, would also like to suggest again that you include UNIT (The United Nations Intelligence Taskforce) and, as you're taking stuff from all through Whoniversal history, pre-Canary Wharf Torchwood, when they were still a large and powerful organisation rather than just Captain Jack and co.

Other heroes could include River Song, if you're a fan of the new series, Romana if you're not; Rassilon, the leader of the Time Lords when they emerge from the time loop in the last David Tennant episodes; Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart; the queen of the Racnoss, a giant spider-lady who built the Earth around herself as a cocoon; any of the Doctor's assistants, most notably Sarah Jane Smith; the Devil himself, from 'The Impossible Planet'; Abaddon the Despoiler, from the final episode of the first season of Torchwood.

Also you might want to think about House, the giant planet-orchid from outside the universe that eats TARDIS's and kills Time Lords, from the very recent episode 'The Doctor's Wife'.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users