#1 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

June - 2013; Work has finally commenced on Erebror. List will be significantly updated as I/we move along and venture further into this faction...

NOCANDO (Unsolvable and thus unfortionately scrapped ideas)

• The "DwarvenWorkerNoSelect" (and corresponding for Evil factions) should be more than one! Preferably a whole team that emerges all around the structure and starts repairing it!

SCRAPPED (Ideas deemed unnecessary or just unfitting)

•  

POSTPONED (Too much work atm)

• "SGC" (Saved Games Crash) is back!    :flame: Happens when loading a game with more than 1 player! Might be AI related?
  • All units should be made to WALK instead of RUN, and only run when attacking, just like SEE trolls!

BUGS/PROBLEMS

• Trying to disable NRM (the reflections) for all the dwarven structures?

MODELING

• LUA based models for Iron Hills Warriors! (DONE)
  • Weta-design models for Erebor Guard, replacing Guardians! (DONE)

AUDIO

• Change structure damage audio from "WOOD" to "STONE" (DONE)

ART

• Change art for Flaming Arrows from crossbow to just arrow with flames! (DONE)

ANIMS

•  

FX

• Smoke/dust from the Mine's railroad opening should not be white except on snow maps! (DONE)

GENERIC CODING

• Order of tech for each unit should be:
    - BC (Banner Carrier) 
    - FB (Forged Blades) 
    - HA (Heavy Armor) 
    - FA (Flaming/Fire Arrows) 
  • All heroes should be summoned (recruited) as lvl 10 from start, with access to all their powers! Thus they need only one listing in Experiencelevels.INI which in turn can be vastly shortened. SEE will never ever feature upgradable heroes. 
  • SlowDeathBehavior should be noticably longer in SEE. Before decay starts;
    - Humanoid bodies (humans, uruks, elves, orcs, dwarves, goblins, etc) will stay for 15 secs!
    - Trolls, Giants & Ents for 30 secs!
    - Mûmakil, Fellbeasts & Eagles for 60 secs!
  • AutoAcquireEnemiesWhenIdle should not feature "ATTACK_BUILDINGS" for ANY units other than siege units and monsters!
  • Balance XP given, to match the cost of units/hordes, so that the correct number of recruited hordes result in a level up of the structure!
  • Make sure ALL structures are coded for NIGHT and SNOW conditions as well (window lights, snow covered textures, etc)!
  • Check, trim and expand all FIRE FX and Damage States for structures!

EREBOR CODING

• Change string of Mine Shaft so it's not using the same as Moria's mine. (DONE)
  • Finish all hero powers!
    Durin (Ring Hero): 
    Dain: 
    Gloin: 
    Dwalin: 
    Gimli:

And perhaps "most importantly"...

• AI needs to be further adjusted (SkirmishAIData, etc) so that all units vs structures behavior is minimized as far as possible! (SEE is about siege v/s structures and units v/s units) (GEEL)
  • EREBOR SPELL BOOK needs to be finished according to the topic: http://forums.revora...ee-spell-books/
  • BALACE the entire faction (final adjustments when Erebor is finished)!
  • Playtesting, looking for bugs and imbalance issues...

I think this covers just about it all...  :mellowthumbsup:

2013-06-06
*LIST IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Edited by Nazgûl, 09 June 2013 - 06:18 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

I thought that Thorin iii stonehelm was meant to be included in the faction?

#3 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:18 AM

I haven't even decided on the hero roster yet, but yes I seem to recall we had him listed somewhere =) I think he's in Beta 4.5 actually, using a model from Lauri with sword...

ATM, I'm struggling with the tedious work of adapting structures from beta 4.7 wip, to DC standards. And while doing that I'm also rolling back (and forth) to Moria making sure damage FX is up to date. Boring work, but cool results.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#4 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:45 AM

Well keep on trucking. I put audio in for that hero a while ago, so I expected him to still be included. Ive also gotten the audio for the great goblin committed to the repo.

#5 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

Sweet! =) Where did you get the audio for Thorin S?

Edited by Nazgûl, 10 June 2013 - 10:13 AM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#6 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Used gerard butler. I pulled it from "how to train your dragon"

#7 Ridder Blauw

Ridder Blauw

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,277 posts
  •  Do not force yourself into modding it's bad for your health.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

Just want to stop by to say, I'm willing to do the spellbook for Erebor once we get there, just like I did for Moria.

#8 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

I also wonder, will Brand become a summon with the dale archers?

#9 Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Projects:None at the Moment
  •  Whoa, it really is blue...

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

One little question:

• All heroes should be summoned (recruited) as lvl 10 from start, with access to all their powers! Thus they need only one listing in Experiencelevels.INI which in turn can be vastly shortened. SEE will never ever feature upgradable heroes. 

Why did you decide to do this? I get that shorter coding is a nice thing, but I personally kinda liked the upgradable heroes.

Life is Fire.

#10 Rider of Rohan

Rider of Rohan

The Lazy Modder

• Division Leaders
  • 1,555 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring and the HD Editions
  •  Mathijs' Bug fix expert
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Leader

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:43 AM

I have the same question as Dreamwalker, don't you think it would kind of 'takes away' from the heroes ?

99dxc486ltde132zg.jpgh5je9noaofg3o26zg.jpg

No parent should have to bury their child - King Theoden

#11 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

@NJM - sounds like a great idea for Thorin S. Very cleaver =) Brand will most likely be a regular hero from the fortress, but you did give me something to think about now. Perhaps he would be better as a summon along the Dale Archers.

@Blauw - that would be GREAT, if you could help with the Erebor spell book!   :thumbsupcool:

For questions about heroes at lvl10 - go HERE! =)

Edited by Nazgûl, 11 June 2013 - 10:10 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#12 King Dain II Ironfoot

King Dain II Ironfoot

King Under the Mountain of Erebor

• Project Team
  • 193 posts
  • Projects:THL

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:29 AM

Do you have any plans for Thorin III Stonehelm!? :)

I will not stand down before any Elf not least this faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishes nothing but ill upon my people....Ya think I give a dead dog about your treats  you Pointy Ear Princess...          WklE62A.png

You hear that lads..we're on...let's give these bastards a good hammering...Tanar Durin nur!!....

#13 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:14 PM

We did but not amymore. The faction now has plenty of heroes

#14 King Dain II Ironfoot

King Dain II Ironfoot

• Project Team
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

Ah pity!!I really like him as a Hero!!Well you plenty if other Heroes!! Keep the good work!!:-)

I will not stand down before any Elf not least this faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishes nothing but ill upon my people....Ya think I give a dead dog about your treats  you Pointy Ear Princess...          WklE62A.png

You hear that lads..we're on...let's give these bastards a good hammering...Tanar Durin nur!!....

#15 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:57 PM

Thorin III Stonehelm is a prince during the War of the Ring. He is coronated as king of Erebor after the War of the Ring.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#16 King Dain II Ironfoot

King Dain II Ironfoot

• Project Team
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:07 PM

I know that but he is alive during the hobbit in Iron Hills and later prince Erebor so he can be in Iron Hills at least!! But since there are enough heroes it's fine! :-)

#17 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

title available

• Project Team
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:57 PM

It would be nice to make a division of heroes and champions to have more characters

As you mentioned, so it could have many characters in the respective faccciones as dwarves
example
Heroes
Durin (Ring Hero)
Thrór.
Thrain II
Thorin Oakenshield
Dain IronFoot

Champions
Gimli
Fili
Kili
Óin
Glóin
Balin
Dwalin
Ori
Dori
nori
Bifur
Bofur
Bombur
Thorin III

Edited by Dark Lord, 12 June 2015 - 05:59 PM.

#18 King Dain II Ironfoot

King Dain II Ironfoot

• Project Team
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:23 PM

It is a nice idea but I think there was a limit to the number if heroes each Faction could have!?

#19 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

title available

• Project Team
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:04 PM

Not necessarily, why? Champions are not heroes, would be a bit below.
Each player could have, large armies, and multiple special units, champions, heroes and heroes of the ring All factions have many heroes or champions

Edited by Dark Lord, 12 June 2015 - 09:06 PM.

#20 King Dain II Ironfoot

King Dain II Ironfoot

• Project Team
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:20 PM

Oh I see!That way it will be much better to have acess to so much Heroes/Champoins! :I It is a great idea! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users