Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

Is it?  I did a search, and couldn't find that name.

This is pesky.  I doubt zlixine is one of them, but he's not an issue.  Something is odd about this situation... You have SpeedMom, who has a mere 30 posts under his belt.  No reason at all to make another account.  I checked their project out at Moddb, and currently no members are listed on their team, which is just entitled 'Aliens Team'.  The email listed there is the same email Speed listed in his website URL.  It currently doesn't even work.  Now, I also visited Amod's twitter page.  That's where things got a bit stranger.  His English grammar was actually decent.  Like a completely different person posted those tweets.  They also have a FB page, which is lacking with anything useful, but used the same style of grammar as the tweets.  Amod made both of these pages, using actually decent grammar, then comes here and asks for hosting with awful grammar.  But it's nothing like SpeedMom's style.  So what we have is SpeedMom coming all the way to this site, just to ask us to resolve an e-mail issue for Amod and questions about Mental Omega cameos / Ares.  And now Amod comes all the way here to ask for hosting.  But Amod always lists the same name for everything he does... why would he make a scout profile under the guise of 'SpeedMom' first?  And if they're different people, who in their right mind would be following Amod's progress?  Half of Amod's work is stolen,... he posted the evidence on his very own FB page... and no one likes or follows his twitter or FB profile.  There is more than 1 person involved in this... and I don't believe SpeedMom and Amod are the same person.  But I highly doubt someone else is working on this...  It doesn't add up.  

#22 Graion Dilach

Graion Dilach

Supérior Caliburwielder

• Project Team
  • 2,187 posts
  • Projects:Infinty Engine modding, OpenHV, Attacque Supérior (sometimes)
  •  That guy you keep hearing the stories about.

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

Maybe SpeedMoMh is not zlixine but I still think that zlixine, SpeedMOMh and Be7AMod are too much related.

Facts are, zlixine is pesky. Chitterzoki was his first mod project which ripped cameos from MO 3.0 (okay, not exactly ripped, just took them from the site and chopped them in) and some other pictures he could find. Without asking or credits of course. The project was only running on ModDB.

That's where we got the inside jokes of WAR IS NOT EASY AND YURI IS BAD BAD BAD stuff, btw.

Then zlixine popped up on Project Perfect Mod. He couldn't really understood that the community already hates him, started flamewars, false accusations and ultimately got banned (an actual meaningful ban on PPM).

That's when Chitterzoki got renamed to ZEKR. It got seized into War of the words. Like if constant renaming would cloak his wrongdoings and silly behaviour.

These all happened around mid-autumn last year. Later this SpeedMoMh guy popped up and... honestly his Revorian posts also use the same broken English as zlixine does. The nick SpeedMoMh has a dummy profile on ModDB.

And then there's this Be7amod who also used the same broken English here and there's also Doomhammer's video where the guy started to do a flamewar within MO 3.0 ingame lobby. Against zlixine.

And I find it funny that they born at the same year, and equal on so many terms, like SpeedMomh actually tells everyone to follow Be7amod.

Oh and I checked those twitters as well. Replacing some words of older Mental Omega posts makes wonders, Pasidon. You can find all the nonbroken English stuff's original version at http://mo.cncguild.n...ex.php?page=mod anyway. And I tell you, they're way older than this Aliens Comeback.

On the other hand, I don't agree with Doomy's constant bullying of the kid neither. And yea, Martinoz wasn't really helpful in this case.

Edited by Graion Dilach, 27 January 2014 - 12:24 AM.

kuuHd4s.png6pDXsCS.png
n0J1wqE.pngIX8pBXZ.png

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

ComradeCrimson: AS is the product of Hungarian acid
ComradeCrimson: And magical hussars
Dutchygamer: and Weird Al.

#23 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:13 AM

Oh, thanks.  That does help.  But this case is done.  I had a very long winded conversation with SpeedMom, and I got what I needed.  He told me him and be3amod met at a Mental Omega 3 discussion forum.  Then later, he admitted to me:

"yes, we the same persone, but we are 2 persons using the 2 accounts."

Then I asked if they are using the same computer to use the internet and post.  His response was "yes."  Now that's quite confusing... you use the same computer with a man you recently met on a forum?  That doesn't add up, and that's just a case of not getting your story together before telling someone who is paying attention to it.  I am convinced that be3amod and SpeedMom are the same person, but I think we should allow him to choose what account he would rather have banned.  He seems very determined on getting his 2nd'ary account back... and I'd hate to see him struggle.

Oh, and he also demand we unban be3amod immediately.  We only have 3 days to meet his demands.

#24 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

We don't allow second accounts. That's what I banned him for. Case is closed.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#25 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Wow this is confusing and weird.

Why did you ban him Matias he had nothing to do with T3A right?

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#26 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

I banned him because he was in violation of the rules. He still has the other account he can use.

#27 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Grumble Grumble.

• Division Leaders
  • 2,946 posts
  • Projects:The Third War, Ares, misc side projects.
  •  Strategist and Modder
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Leader
  • Association

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:15 AM

And just to provide a Guild admin voice to things, I agree with Mathijs - I'd have made the same call. His other account is still perfectly usable.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Job Openings with the Guild: Division Staff, News Posters.
Job Openings with Ares: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.

PM if interested.

#28 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  • Projects:Livestreams
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:53 PM

I think you all forget RuelInifixer, with whom it all started. Except for the fact he never validated his emailadress and got baned because of that.

But as OmegaBolt said: all the same 13 year old Egyptian kid thinking he / they part of MO team.

1 thing I don't get tho, Zlixine is now working on his so manyeth incarnation of Chitterzoki, now called War of the World, while Be7amod is working on something completely different with the help of this speedmomh and aprearantly, be7amod and zlixine hate each other

Streamer of Rise of the Reds, Mental Omega and other mods

xqbQD6S.jpg

#29 SPeeDMoMh

SPeeDMoMh
  • Banned
  • 48 posts
  • Projects:Aliens Comeback, the 2nd serise of Mental Omega 3.0

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

no, Be7amod doesn't know Mentalmeisters, but i know. i haven't to tell he about Mentalmeisters. and Garion Dilach is true, me isn't zlixine.

me and be7amod lives in the same region [port said], Check Be7amod and my profile for that. PM Be7AMod if you don't understand. after he will unbanned.

OK, [only unban 1 member he is a normal member. and yes he isnt did anything to you and they and me!. only he wants to work.] (Be7AMod). you can ban SPeeDMoMh if you want, but still zlixine is banned. ok are you understand me?

Edited by SPeeDMoMh, 30 January 2014 - 03:18 PM.

#30 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

We do.  This conversation shouldn't be about zlixine at all.  That's a completely different person.  As I was just telling you, Speed, Zlix actually did nothing wrong.  He was banned upon request.  He could probably get that ban removed if he asked politely.  You, on the other hand, are accused of making multiple profiles.  

BUT... I think we should listen to that request.  We can ban SpeedMomh and unban B37amod.  There's nothing wrong with that.  You're both the same person anyway.

#31 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

We will not listen to that request, we don't just switch bans around like this. 

And Zlix was banned because I feared he would go on a rage-fueled spamming spree, and because he verbally abused me to a point where it made me nauseous. He won't be unbanned, politely-requested or no.

#32 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

Oh.  I built my career on rage-fueled spamming sprees.  I thought that was alright.

It's like he said.  He just wants to work.  And I'm sick of the whole situation.  Or just change his name to Be3amod without his permission so he can't tell the difference.

#33 Gen.Kenobi

Gen.Kenobi

I'm a doc, not an...

• Undead
  • 1,429 posts
  • Projects:Survive Med School
  •  Your Doc
  • Job:Hosting Admin

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:41 AM

Guys guys guys guys.... What the hell is going on here?

This looks like a CSI episode mixed with Law and Order and now we have quite a mess going on around here.

What's the problem with switching bans? If that will make the life of our fellow user easer?

And what if they are two persons using different accounts in one computer, as he said, since they live in the same area? Not everyone has a PC with internet access. And maybe they are using the same LAN but using different PCs... That could also happen. I don't know much about IPs (heck I'm a doctor not an engineer) and I could be entirely wrong, but if you check their IPs they have the same left part, but different right ones. So they could be two different people working from the same place with two different computers. 2 people with the same language problems as they are friends from the same place and have the same age. Who never modded with RL friends before? We could be a bit rational here.

Also, how can we expect this place to grow, if we do not help newcomers with difficulties? We could at least try to be nice, instead of just bashing this people. Common. What are we afterall???

I don't care if he's not giving the motherfucking credits. He may not even know that he needs to credit people, because he doesn't understand English well... A bit of comprehension around here would be nice. But we're so used to the same old hard-core modders that we don't even take a seccond to help this kinda of noob people who are learning, both modding and english. 

And seriously again, if we all go in a rule-blinded-ban-spree we would need to ban and warn everyone, including some of our fellow staff members. The rules are more like a guideline than actual rules. We must interpret the rules and use them as we see fit in different situations. Also, using the Staff forums once and awhile to discuss the ban of people within the Staff could also work, you know, so we can make rational decisions, since our emotional response can easily affect our judgment.

Looks like we need to be more human around here.

**puts glasses on and walks away**

kudos to Pasidon for this awesome avvy and siggy!

#34 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:10 AM

I 100% agree.  That's why I spent my time investigating, and asking Speed questions.  He gave me a contradicting answer, so I do believe they are the same account.  I could still be wrong.  Banning them beforehand was a bit premature, as many people who stick together do use the same computer, or internet.  So we should have gave him a chance before we were quick to do that.  We should have more of a protocol when situations like this come up, and yea, none of this should be public.  Very fair points.

#35 Elric

Elric

Designer

• Hosted
  • 2,857 posts
  • Projects:Middle-Earth Expanded
  •  Coder
  • Donated

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:47 AM

I found this entire topic fairly erm ... "interesting". I to agree with Gen.K. I don't often get involved with disputes regarding bans and what not but this time i guess i am. I also agree with the point about this perhaps not being public. 

Also, well said Doc. :)

#36 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

Maybe if you'd have posted that in RCC, it would've been better.

Anyway, I'm discussing things with Speedmomh over PM.

#37 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

I've discussed things with Speedmomh, and have decided to believe him. I'm unbanning Be7AMod.

Next time people disagree with administrative actions, please have the courtesy to discuss them over PM or in the RCC instead of in public like this. Be7AMod was banned for a legitimate reason (one that has been enforced often in the past), though it seems in this case myself and those that reported him were mistaken. Thanks.

#38 Be7AMod

Be7AMod

The Joker

• Banned
  • 104 posts
  • Projects:Aliens Comeback: The First Unlimited Mod
  •  Are your voice is better than my voice?

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

Aaanndd, zlixine is over  :p

#39 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

After Mental Omega APYR: 3.0 #1 released, the 2nd season of the mod now here.
Aliens Comeback is the 2nd free unofficial expansion pack for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge.
It started off as a balance modification created by Be7AMod.
And who enjoying playing Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, we are here to make this game to mod.

People need to know that there are thousands of mods (or... 'unofficial expansion pack') for Yuri's Revenge. Mental Omega is just one of many.

The second thing is... don't use the name of other mods or don't say you do something in their name specially when you do not have the authorization to do it. You can make a mod inspired in Mental Omega, ok. You just can't say that your mod continues Mental Omega without authorization from Speeder. He is the one who determines what can be done with the reputation of his work.

And finally, when you request hosting for a mod and you 'sell your mod' as just yet another mod, it just doesn't make it look attractive at all.

At these conditions, I won't be surprised if this mod doesn't get hosted here.

Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#40 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:12 PM

Hey Speed... try not to be so suspicious next time.  Like asking how to set your """friend's""" account up who uses the same e-mail, have the same IP address and tell me you two met online, and be highly patriotic to the same country.  But other than that... sorry for the mess.  Even if you managed to outsmart us all and Be3amod is still you... meh.  I can pretend.  Welcome back, Amod.

And Bansh, I hope we do give these guys hosting after all the trouble we put them through.  Sure, the mod might have content it needs permission to use at the moment, but they can learn.

Edited by Pasidon, 31 January 2014 - 09:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users