Experienced a bug? Report it here.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#2 GDSORELTU

GDSORELTU
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:04 PM

Hi,

as i couldnt launch the launcher for the new version i deleted the game and downloaded the game again.

When the home page appear, no sign of the automatically launcher.

I cliked on "help", "check for update". and appears every time: "BFME 1.1.0 is currently the newest version available".....

WHat a bullshit!

sorry but im very upset that i cant play BFME again since the 1.06

Edited by GDSORELTU, 02 March 2014 - 06:05 PM.

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

Your problem will be adressed in the patch support topic http://forums.revora...ch-106-support/

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 Felixanius

Felixanius
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

Hey, today I watched a 3on3 replay played on 1.06 and after about 3 mins all units just stoped but the replay didnt stop. The players still got ressources but no more buildings or units.

This bug used to occure when you fast forward in a replay at some point or if you watch a replay played with a different patch then yours.

I watched another 1on1 replay on 1.06  which went totally fine even with fast forwarding. So maybe it has to do with the number of players in a rep.

Any idea how to fix that?

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:15 PM

Can you attach that replay?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 Felixanius

Felixanius
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

Ah damn, no it was just last replay but now I played another game. If that happens again I will attach it.

#7 Mith

Mith
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:16 AM

Hello everyone.

I was playing a 3vs3 game today. Everything was working fine, so I sent my haradrims inside the tower in Lebennin so I could kill the trolls.However, much to my surprise the haradrims wouldnt hit the troll once they were inside the tower. I tried several times and they never shooted. As there was no lag, I sent another group of harads inside the other tower, but once again, they wouldnt shoot the troll at all. There was no problem when they were on the ground. I'm not sure if this is a 1.06 problem or if it happens with all units in all maps, but never had happened something like this before.

Thank you

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:01 AM

Just tested and it worked. I assume thats the very old 'units dont always shoot out of towers/outposts' bug. Anyone else encountering this problem with risen quantity? I cant imagine why, but we'll look into it in that case.

#9 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

I don't think this is related to 1.06 specifically.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#10 barrrrt

barrrrt
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

Wasnt it a bug that if a units joins a tower before its 100% build, that it doesnt shoot?

#11 Mith

Mith
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

I tried using Lurtz and he did shoot the troll, so maybe it was just a lag problem. I didnt try again with harads though

#12 Nirvana

Nirvana
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

Hi
    I have downloaded the 1.06 patch recently. At times, I want to minimize to windows to attend to other applications, but I just can't seem to minimize to windows when the game is running. I have to quit the game or run task manager just to minimize to windows. After doing so, I want to re-enter the game (which is still running) but keeps failing. The screen just doesn't show the game. In short, If I have to minimize the game,it just means that i have to quit the game in order to do so. Any suggestions?

Thanks

#13 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

That happens with 1.06 only?

#14 Nirvana

Nirvana
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

Yup. Never experienced something like that before when using patch 1.03-1.05.

#15 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

Did you actually uninstall and try again? That problem really sounds not patch related and in weeks of playing nobody had that problem so far.

#16 Nirvana

Nirvana
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:39 AM

Yeah it shouldn't be the patch. I will get it sorted out. Thanks anyways

#17 ghimlix94

ghimlix94
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:47 AM

Hi, I have a problem, when I start the game, I click single player good or evil campaign and during the map (when the game say "click the mouse button") I click and nothing happen, and the eye of sauron turn along the map only xD
Any help? sorry for the bad english.
Many thanks.

Edited by ghimlix94, 01 September 2015 - 09:52 AM.

#18 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:24 AM

Do you have Forshire's Online edition? If you do, the campaign has been removed from it. I suggest you find a copy of the entire game.

Edited by Lauri, 01 September 2015 - 10:24 AM.

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#19 ghimlix94

ghimlix94
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:00 AM

I don't know, can you link me a good copy of the entire game please?

#20 ghimlix94

ghimlix94
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:00 PM

Do you have Forshire's Online edition? If you do, the campaign has been removed from it. I suggest you find a copy of the entire game.

Lol i have the forshire, is only 900MB, now i download a setup 3.44GB and it work.
Many thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users