Photo

error defeat automatic 1.06

Best Answer Banshee, 19 April 2014 - 04:35 AM

¿Habla usted español? Creo que usted está teniendo dificultades para entender lo que se está escribiendo en el tutorial Forshire. Yo no hablo español (mi lengua es el portuguésde Brasil ), pero creo que con la ayuda de Google Translator usted entenderá lo que estoy diciendo:

1) Vaya al directorio de su BFME.

2) Quitar el archivo LOTRBFMe.dat

3) Después, ejecute el archivo lotrbfme_inst.exe que se encuentra dentro de este archivo zip.

Tenga en cuenta que no hay notificación de que el problema se resolvió.

¡Buena suerte!

Do you speak spanish? I believe you are having a hard time to understand what is being said at Forshire's tutorial. I do not speak spanish (my native language is portuguese from Brazil), however, I believe that you'll understand what I'm saying with the help from Google Translator.

1) Go to your BFME directory

2) Delete the file LOTRBFMe.dat.

3) Then, execute the file lotrbfme_inst.exe that is in this zip file.

Bear in mind that there is no notification what so ever that the problem has been solved.

Good luck!

In a short note: the link to the zip file inside that tutorial is messed up. The one in this post works correctly. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:41 AM

hello, recently install patch 1.06 and started playing and lose automatically after 3 minutes and can not do

abenyer

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Hey, this is very unlikely to be patch related.

Try http://forshire.blog...feat-fixer.html

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:03 PM

Moved to the patch subforum.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#4 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:20 PM

hi, i did what it said on page delete the file and start the other downloaded file but nothing happens

abenyer

#5 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:35 AM

if it appears that file you mention, but I went back to business as usual are doing what you say

abenyer

#6 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:42 AM

error  

abenyer

#7 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:43 AM

defeat automatic 

abenyer

#8 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:12 AM

if it appears but the error is not corrected

abenyer

#9 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:58 AM

that tenog to do in that case?

abenyer

#10 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

if you can please my username camibar to Abenyer''''

abenyer

#11 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

sorry error mensaje, post incorrect

abenyer

#12 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:35 AM   Best Answer

¿Habla usted español? Creo que usted está teniendo dificultades para entender lo que se está escribiendo en el tutorial Forshire. Yo no hablo español (mi lengua es el portuguésde Brasil ), pero creo que con la ayuda de Google Translator usted entenderá lo que estoy diciendo:

1) Vaya al directorio de su BFME.

2) Quitar el archivo LOTRBFMe.dat

3) Después, ejecute el archivo lotrbfme_inst.exe que se encuentra dentro de este archivo zip.

Tenga en cuenta que no hay notificación de que el problema se resolvió.

¡Buena suerte!

Do you speak spanish? I believe you are having a hard time to understand what is being said at Forshire's tutorial. I do not speak spanish (my native language is portuguese from Brazil), however, I believe that you'll understand what I'm saying with the help from Google Translator.

1) Go to your BFME directory

2) Delete the file LOTRBFMe.dat.

3) Then, execute the file lotrbfme_inst.exe that is in this zip file.

Bear in mind that there is no notification what so ever that the problem has been solved.

Good luck!

In a short note: the link to the zip file inside that tutorial is messed up. The one in this post works correctly.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#13 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:56 AM

hola que tal, si gracias hablo español, hise todo eso pero, no se corrige el problema, que deberia hacer? disculpa mira aparte de ese no puedo entrar a Mi ceunta online dentro de BFME por que mi nombre de usuario es demaciaod largo es Abe ortiz hernandez, lo quiero cambiar para poder entrar en linea como le hago?

gracias y perdon por tanto

abenyer

#14 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

gracias ya lo solucione lo desintale ylo instale :)

abenyer

#15 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

if you can please my username camibar to Abenyer''''

Done.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#16 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:40 AM

Um, good you checked the link..

I'll try to get it fixed.

Edited by ICT, 19 April 2014 - 08:40 AM.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#17 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

hola que tal, si gracias hablo español, hise todo eso pero, no se corrige el problema, que deberia hacer?

Hola! Intente ejecutar el archivo lotrbfme_inst.exe como administrador.

Hi! Try to execute the file lotrbfme_inst.exe as administrator

disculpa mira aparte de ese no puedo entrar a Mi ceunta online dentro de BFME por que mi nombre de usuario es demaciaod largo es Abe ortiz hernandez, lo quiero cambiar para poder entrar en linea como le hago?

Creo que Mathijs cambió su nombre de usuario para Abenyer como usted pidió.

I think that Mathijs has changed your login name to Abenyer as you requested

Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#18 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:16 AM

thanks!! :)

abenyer

#19 Abenyer

Abenyer
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:27 AM

sorry, good afternoon, nights where I can get the commands, or controls the game itself, because I have seen that players can signal or points where it says where to attack as the game proceeds.thanks

abenyer

#20 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:31 AM

Do you mean how to set a beacon? Just press ctrl+b and then rightclick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users