Come introduce yourself

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#181 Myla

Myla
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:50 AM

Hi there - :) i have been always  browsing but newer posting but i guess it is a good time to say hello to  you guys ;)

#182 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 20 September 2019 - 11:50 PM

Ahoy, Myla.  Welcome to the other side.

#183 Myla

Myla
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:05 AM

Ahoy, Myla.  Welcome to the other side.

yup - like a dark side of the moon ;)

#184 Ridzo1

Ridzo1
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 09:43 PM

hi i am ridzo1

#185 bosku

bosku
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 02:31 PM

Hi at last.. found this fun..

#186 Generalgriffin

Generalgriffin
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 11:47 AM

Hi there

UK player here general griffin. Been playing c and c 3 as a refresher from 6 years ago. Anyone in the uk want a few match ups online?

#187 KingOvAllDegenerates1312

KingOvAllDegenerates1312
  • New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Projects:Triggering soccer mom Karens into having strokes
  •  Proud Contributor to the Downfall of Western Civilization

Posted 11 September 2020 - 06:43 AM

Good evening comrades, it's about 2:30 AM where I'm at so I should really crash. But I feel like I gotta tap this out before I do so.

I've been involved in the CnC community off-and-on for about 13 years, although if you had the misfortune of knowing me back then (I was like 12 LMAO) then I truly apologize. I was an insufferable edgelord fuckboy back then, and while I still admit to being an edgelord nowadays, I'd like to think I'm a lot less socially inept, and my situation in life is far superior to the absolute shitshow that it was in 7th grade. My favorite mods are Mental Omega, Twisted Insurrection, Rise of the Reds, and Shockwave. I'm still bitter about Generals 2 and TIBERIUM getting the axe.

However, it truly is heartwarming to see new life slowly being breathed into the community with the release of the remasters, with fans both new and old coming outta the woodwork. I think that right now is the best time to be a CnC fan in several years, and the future for the series only seems to be growing brighter. *fingers crossed*

As for myself, some of my passions include extreme metal music, video games (I'm partial to gore-soaked '90s FPSes, "boomer shooters", and the new THPS 1+2 remake), writing and reading literature, graphic design, and falling down internet rabbit holes about whatever twisted or intriguing subject helps distract me from this mental trench warzone of a Hellworld we live in. I have two major creative projects going on at the moment: a revolutionary-themed death metal band I just started this summer with three IRL buddies, and an ambitious novel series set in a post-nuclear universe so grimdark that Warhammer 40K looks like Barney by comparison.

All in all, I'd like to think I'm a pretty chill dude, in spite of some admittedly intimidating hobbies and interests. Take care of yourselves commanders, stay hydrated, and smoke weed erry'day!

#188 BEAMER3K

BEAMER3K
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:46 AM

Hello guys, I'm BEAMER3K. Or you can just call me Tony.

I've been a fan of the C&C games since I started playing them way back in 1999 with my first ever C&C game, Tiberium Sun and Firestorm.

I pretty much grew up with C&C and I've had a few physical editions of the games over the years, including the Tiberium Sun/Firestorm box, the RA2/Yuri's Revenge box, the First Decade box and another one. Well, I don't have those boxes anymore, I have all the C&C games on Origin now.

I have tried to play online directly from C&C3/Kane's Wrath and C&C Red Alert 3 before, but for some reason it never worked.

So, I decided to join this little group. 

I defiantly want to play online with some of you guys.

Well, I'll see you guys on the battlefield!

Later. 

#189 _TheBlackSun_

_TheBlackSun_
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Projects:Age of Empires III & The Battle for Middle-earth
  •  Nostalgic legionnaire

Posted 12 November 2020 - 11:22 AM

===================================================================================

Elen Sila Lumenn Omentielvo!
Ave Caesar, morituri te salutant!

===================================================================================

Nothing much to say, a nostalgic dreamer and a lost artist bound together. Love to play historical games, in particular the Age of Empires, saga and Tolkien-related games, like The Battle for Middle-earth. Always in search of free time to dedicate to my passions, such as reading, drawing and physical exercise but... time is tyrant (and life is feeble). Never give up even if the world falls around you. Sometimes I deal with concrete things, others with abstract things but the work never ends, fortunately. A great lover of mysteries, esotericism and the surreal things beyond our eyes. Seeking luck. And glory. 

Farewell!

Edited by _TheBlackSun_, 31 December 2023 - 11:49 AM.

// L  :toasting:

Memento Audēre Semper - Gabriele D'Annunzio

#190 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 13 November 2020 - 05:45 AM

Yooo, Black Sun.  I had a feeling someone has been watching me.  

The Third Age has a nice little Discord community if you wanna stop by and chat with the lads there more.  Here's the invite if you're not there already: https://discord.gg/kwsBhscj

#191 _TheBlackSun_

_TheBlackSun_
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Projects:Age of Empires III & The Battle for Middle-earth
  •  Nostalgic legionnaire

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:52 AM

Always watching everyone's soul...

Edited by _TheBlackSun_, 26 June 2023 - 12:12 PM.

// L  :toasting:

Memento Audēre Semper - Gabriele D'Annunzio

#192 bilbothehobbit

bilbothehobbit
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Projects:RR_Mod.
  •  Complete Idiot

Posted 14 November 2020 - 06:00 PM

Hi people! I'm from Israel, real name not important.

I'm bilbothehobbit, Gil Galad on Discord, and I like Rohan, so I have Bilbo on my PFP. I'm a BfME modder, only a coder for now, but I will probably get into mapping and modeling later. I'm not going to give some speach about myself, like others do here, mainly because I'm terrible at words and stuff. I like modding, and I like helping other people with their own modding, if I know how to help. I hope ya'll won't hate me for whatever reason.

Edited by bilbothehobbit, 14 November 2020 - 06:10 PM.

#193 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 15 November 2020 - 08:28 AM

Yooo.  You're not the Gil Galad I know, are you?  Knew one from back in the day.

#194 bilbothehobbit

bilbothehobbit
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Projects:RR_Mod.
  •  Complete Idiot

Posted 15 November 2020 - 10:55 AM

No. Probably. I'm the true Gil Galad, lol.

#195 fabio.s

fabio.s
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 05:15 PM

Hi everyone,
I am writing from Italy, I am 30 years old, I returned to play ROTWK after a long time, it is recently that I discovered all these mods. on this beautiful game, surely AoR is the best, even if patch 2.02 made it really difficult -.- " maybe I'm a little rusty.
Maybe there would be something to change both on the patch and on AoR but it is certainly a spectacular job, congratulations.

#196 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 03 January 2021 - 10:40 AM

Yoo, Fabio.  Check out the Age of the Ring server on Discord if you wanna keep updated on what the boys are up to (if you're not already there).

#197 Biguzo

Biguzo
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2022 - 09:31 AM

Hello! Nice to meet everybody. 

Hi

#198 Sanctionite

Sanctionite
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2022 - 02:19 AM

Bros, 

I have no idea how to use this forum... but i think this is where I am supposed to introduce myself. 

.... I have loved this game since I was a child, merely allowed 2 hours per weekend to play. 

We used to log in, boot up, take the disc out, and try to time it so we could use the same disc to log in again and play LAN games on the same copy. 

I was asked by a friend (not a good friend mind you) to "borrow" the game... and after that it was gone...

But now I am an adult... with my own money, hardware, and expertise. 

Finally I can play again, and I would be fucking THRILLEDDDDDDD to play some pvp. Large match, small match, any match, I dont care. 

The best moments of my literaly childhood life were spent in this game on LAN matches and I can only hope to bask in the nostalgia. 

Thank you for having me.

#199 sarlaman9

sarlaman9
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 01:19 PM

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

Edited by sarlaman9, 29 September 2022 - 01:20 PM.

#200 ivanmellao

ivanmellao
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2022 - 03:09 PM

Hi my name is Ivan im a big fan of the new mod of the age of the ring but im trying tondownlosd it and its just imposible tonme if anyone can help i can payback text me by whatsapp +34638674039

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users