If you're experiencing issues using C&C:Online, we can help you resolve them.
Questions should be formulated CLEARLY and describe the issue in detail.
Questions must NOT be sent directly to one of our staff. You must NOT send them PMs regarding your issue. PMs will be ignored.
At the very least, your post/topic should include the following:
- The title should contain the game you are having issues with. Example: [GENERALS] Login issue.
- What version of the game are you using (Normal, The Ultimate Collection, The First Decade; are you on Origin, are you on Steam)?
- What kind of error do you get and at what time? Be as precise as possible!
- What operating system are you using? (Windows 8, Vista, etc)
- Your error log file. This can be found by typing %TEMP% into your Windows search bar. The file you need is called CNCOnline_Log.txt. You may upload it into your post or copy and paste its contents.
- If you cannot connect to other players, also do this:
- Check if you have any VPNs running
- Make sure that your Firewall is not interfering with the game or C&C;Online/Gentool
- Activate the "Send Delay" option in your game settings and try if that fixes your issue
- Got to your games settings and check the IP/s that are selectable in the Network tab include the first 3 digits of the IPs in your Post.
- Disable port forwarding and DMZ in your router.
- Download the connection diagnostic tool here: http://server.cnc-on.../NATNegTest.rar
- Extract it into a folder and double-click on the .bat file. (Make sure that the files are extracted fully. You cannot run the test from the compressed files.)
- Copy-paste the output to your help topic.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT PUT ANY EFFORT INTO YOUR THREAD, WE WILL ONLY LINK YOU BACK HERE.
NO SINGLE SENTENCES. NO LAZY POSTS. WE CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU DO NOT WORK WITH US.
Please stick to these guidelines and we will be happy to assist you.
Edited by ZF_Cervanthes, 27 August 2022 - 03:49 PM.