• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 xezon

xezon

GenTool Developer

• Project Team
  • 762 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:04 AM

I played now 3 games and in all 3 games i got an missmatch. My opponents are different and they had all gentool, i played on an official map (desert fury). Maybe it comes from the server??!!?

It´s sad because everyone accused the other one............

Cheers

I don't think master server can cause this. It's a client thing. I think you have been very unlucky.

Gain access to CNC Online servers by using GenTool for Generals and Zero Hour.

http://www.gentool.net/

"GenTool provides enhanced game controls and optimizations to maximize your online gaming experience. Additionally it comes with three anti cheat solutions for Generals and Zero Hour. The program is easy to install and is fully functional with C&C Generals 1.8, C&C Generals Zero Hour 1.04, Generals Deluxe Edition, The First Decade and The Ultimate Collection."

#42 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

I recommend a reinstall there, if it keeps happening even after you've restarted the game a couple of times.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#43 xezon

xezon

GenTool Developer

• Project Team
  • 762 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:20 AM

Also be aware that playing custom maps such as Dackel's TD can cause mismatch on later regular matches.

"GenTool provides enhanced game controls and optimizations to maximize your online gaming experience. Additionally it comes with three anti cheat solutions for Generals and Zero Hour. The program is easy to install and is fully functional with C&C Generals 1.8, C&C Generals Zero Hour 1.04, Generals Deluxe Edition, The First Decade and The Ultimate Collection."

#44 roman1990

roman1990
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:02 PM

if you can not go to GOL, you need to delete the folder "GeneralsOnline" as well as the file "GameSpyLogin.ini", which is located at "documents/Command and Conquer: Generals (Zero Hour) Data/"

everybody must know

#45 Paashaas25

Paashaas25
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

Roman1990; That worked for me, thanks :)

Edited by Paashaas25, 04 August 2014 - 08:47 PM.

#46 Apoc4lypse

Apoc4lypse
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:16 AM

Just don't start it with the launcher then. GenTool 6.5 is enough to connect to the C&C:Online server.

I've still got the zero hour not installed problem even though the new gen tool and c&c online is installed.

This is my problem Im getting... the cnc online launcher said it wasnt installed. Tried a number of things, didnt work tried it with gen tools still wont work, I can start it with no launcher and gen tools 6.5 shud let it connect but its not working.

E: Tried deleting the online data files suggested above... nothing new, it jus recreates those files anyways once u make or try to login with another account its jus the thing that remembers your login info.

E: I got it to work... feel like an idiot tho considering how easy the fix was.... my options file needed some stuff about the port and also my password wasnt set haha i thought it used the forum password didnt know there was another one u had to setup. watched the video but skimmed through the registration process... :- /

Edited by Apoc4lypse, 06 August 2014 - 02:03 AM.

#47 xezon

xezon

GenTool Developer

• Project Team
  • 762 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:55 AM

insert facepalm image

#48 MaleFiZ

MaleFiZ
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

It's unlikely that this is caused by the server.

Try opening a port 16000 in your router settings.

Done for weeks :)

Since my post here it do not happen again and i also played some custom maps.

Thx for the answers!

#49 ThePartyPooper

ThePartyPooper
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

Hi All,

I can log in. I can see other players. I can join games. I just can't play them.

My problem is that when I try to play multiplayer games, as soon as the game launches, I'm the only one that I see loading. When I quit, the game locks up. I have to go to task manager and end the game.

Once and a while it will work. It's unclear to me why it would work sometimes and not other times but I have a suspicion that Game Ranger has something to do with it.

I never had problems with Gamespy and Game Ranger works fine.

Any ideas?

Party Pooper 

#50 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

Run the game as administrator and in Windows XP sp3 compatibility mode.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#51 xezon

xezon

GenTool Developer

• Project Team
  • 762 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:24 PM

Next GenTool version will fix this problem forever.

#52 Mjreading

Mjreading
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:17 PM

Hi guys

I bought the version from origin and im having some problems

Ive done everything above, re-read everything ten times..

Yet my game decides to take the piss on me. Everytime i try to open ZH it says insert disc.. I can open Generals, but not ZH...When hooked = If i press on ZH in the launcher, its just opens another window of the launcher. If not hooked it says insert disc, then i press cancel and i almost opens ZH, but decides to close down

Really would appreciate a solution since ive been having a go at this for a couple of hours now and im so close to throwing my computer out the window

EDIT: I FIGURED IT OUT!!! A couple of re-installs of everything, and its now running. Hope it wont crash or smt after a couple of games

Edited by Mjreading, 04 September 2014 - 05:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users