I was told to post everything bug related I encounter, and so I will.
First of all, I'd like to say that you've done great work on models and textures, and the animations on the basilisk are really nice.
Anyway, in terms of problems, this is what I've found so far:
- The tracks of all vehicles are moving too slowly.
- The timing on the basilisk animation is a bit off. The basilisk fires while the loader has the hatch open, and loads a new shell.
- The basilisk seems to have infinite range... is this on purpose?
- The undeploy time on the basilisk is a bit long... it stands still doing nothing for a good while before it can move. (Is there any particular reason that you don't just let it deploy/undeploy like the juggernaut in C&C3?)
- The trajectory of the basilisk shell is wrong. It moves more or less horizontally.
- The camera feels very close to the ground because you use so big models. You should increase the maximum camera range.
- The Imperial Guardsmen don't have a (shield shape) icon, and you can therefore not immediately see if there's anybody inside a Chimera.
- Collision/selection boxes are a little messed up on the structures. Units often move through parts of the new structures, and you can often accidentally select structures when clicking on places where selection boxes extend beyond the structures themselves.
Aside from this, there is of course unfinished stuff like doors not opening, and lack of proper particle systems, but I guess that can't be considered bugs.
That's it for now. Will post if I find more.
ChronosheepMember Since 12 Mar 2008
Offline Last Active Jun 21 2013 08:50 PM