Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

ATTENTION: Before using the Shoutbox, please take a moment to read the rules. Breaking Shoutbox rules will result in Shoutbox bans.
The Shoutbox is NOT for C&C:Online Support. Use the C&C:Online Support forums.

PurpleGaga27 : (16 March 2020 - 05:39 PM)

Xbox Series X and PS5 new specs are now perfect for 4K gaming, now using an 8-core AMD Ryzen CPU, AMD GPU and a very fast 1 TB NVMe SSD: https://www.pcworld....-gaming-pc.html

PurpleGaga27 : (16 March 2020 - 05:41 PM)

The price tags for those next gen consoles could be around the price of a Samsung Galaxy S20... maybe?

PurpleGaga27 : (18 March 2020 - 05:22 PM)

For the very first time ever, both the new Xbox Series X and PS5 will likely kill PC gaming for good this time because both of them change the way how people play video games due to very fast loading. Why.... 8-core CPUs, a high-end video card with about 16 GB of GDDR6 and a NVMe SSD. Most of us couldn't afford a 8-core CPU, a 16 GB video card and at least a 1 TB NVMe SSD in a PC, and I have yet to buy & build a new custom PC.

PurpleGaga27 : (19 March 2020 - 04:41 PM)

Ah, a Jurassic Park game as a Half-Life 2 Mod, coming later this year: https://www.pcgamer....start-to-finish

PurpleGaga27 : (19 March 2020 - 05:25 PM)

It's official. Watch Dogs and The Stanley Parable are free to download at the Epic Games Store for a week!

Max Pen : (19 March 2020 - 09:36 PM)

Hello

Pasidon : (20 March 2020 - 05:34 AM)

Ahoy.

Pasidon : (20 March 2020 - 05:35 AM)

Epic Games is so desperate for attention. I don't care if they give me a free gold brick - I'm not downloading their crappy platform.

PurpleGaga27 : (20 March 2020 - 06:42 AM)

I wished Watch Dogs is free to download via Uplay instead of Epic Games Store because it requires a Ubisoft login.

PurpleGaga27 : (20 March 2020 - 06:46 AM)

Well Pasidon, I save more money on their freebie games than Steam in two years. Only several great AAA games made it to that list.

Houseplant : (20 March 2020 - 11:25 AM)

I think it's gonna be Beverly Hills Cop and V the miniseries for me during these Corona times this weekend, what about you guys? Has your local movie theater closed for the time being?

PurpleGaga27 : (20 March 2020 - 04:50 PM)

It's already a shelter-in-place order for all California, New York and now New Jersey for non-essential travel. Most cinemas are closed. And to add, it's pretty much 99% of all entertainment, tourism and leisure closed. Even Trump isn't considering a national lockdown yet.

PurpleGaga27 : (21 March 2020 - 05:08 PM)

Multiple promo free games on Steam right now including the Tomb Raider reboot.

PurpleGaga27 : (21 March 2020 - 05:10 PM)

And expect more of that to come in the next two weeks if Steam continues to act like that due to the pandemic.

PurpleGaga27 : (21 March 2020 - 11:08 PM)

Do people really want a song about Covid-19, because this may be the synthwave track of 2020.

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (24 March 2020 - 04:34 AM)

Half-Life Alyx has been released and I wonder who here is playing this hyped VR game. As for me, I'll wait for Cyberpunk 2077. 12 years gone by, and the new look and feel of Half-Life seems to have come and gone, just like Call of Duty. The last hope for a real HL game is Project Borealis on the Unreal Engine 4 and that will be the real game changer right there, and not VR.

PurpleGaga27 : (25 March 2020 - 04:01 PM)

Total bull****. Valve still can't count to three. They're probably done with Source 2 engine and can no longer go with Source 3 engine in the future. Everybody has gone with the future ahead, but Valve still sits behind like a steam train. https://www.pcgamer....ave-half-life-3

PurpleGaga27 : (26 March 2020 - 10:50 PM)

Uncle Sam is so doomed now that it now has more pandemic cases than any other country in the world. It's too bad I wished Trump initiated a shutdown right now for about a month or two.

PurpleGaga27 : (29 March 2020 - 04:57 AM)

Meanwhile in Washington State, grackles are migrating out of the COVID-19 zone: https://i.imgur.com/ZRVFT0D.mp4

PurpleGaga27 : (30 March 2020 - 10:27 PM)

The first unofficial mod for Half-Life Alyx is here, a non-VR mod for those who can't afford pricey equipment: https://www.pcgamer....its-ultra-janky

Toggle Projects Projects

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Star Villains and Space Heroes

1. General Discussion,
  2. SVSH News

A new 3D space combat game for PC, featuring captial ships, Newtonian physics and epic space opera.
[View Site]

• 22 topics
  • 100 replies
Beta Trailer! And a new web... - last post by Gen.Kenobi

Grymleif

1. Developer's zone

A 2.5d sidescroller

• 26 topics
  • 225 replies
Photo
  • Protected Forum
  • By duke_Qa

Revora Racer

Revora Racer! The most awesome racing game an internet forum has ever created!

• 8 topics
  • 404 replies
RR - Programming - last post by Pasidon

Other Projects

The place to post about your own Unity projects.

• 13 topics
  • 159 replies
Timeless War - Real-Time-St... - last post by DetoNato

Toggle General General

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Unity Discussion

Talk about Unity in general or Revora's Unity coverage.

• 10 topics
  • 27 replies
Hello everyone - last post by ViperMkVII

Find us on Facebook

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

• 925,033 Total Posts
  • 532,111 Total Members
  • Flankturner Newest Member
  • 937 Most Online

107 users are online (in the past 10 minutes)

6 members, 101 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Gnce, Bing, Google, FS-21, unhappytortoise, TheBigBunny123, Ahrefs, Giarvan, Ollerus, MSN/Bing