231 replies to this topic

#21 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:19 AM

Libertarianism... now there's a collection of grrrrrrreat ideas.

Better than the dreck that passes for politics currently.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#22 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:48 AM

I hate watching political crap.  It's so grating to watch.  Now if you'll excuse me, the new season of House of Cards is out.

#23 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:15 PM

12792333_1036756109716345_78414062280701

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:42 PM

Now there's a bit of lactation I can support. 

#25 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:10 PM

I've heard lactose intolerance is a problem for people outside the nordics. Maybe Drumpf is finally figuring out his calling?

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#26 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:34 PM

That whole Drumpffp thing is a bit silly.  It's not really slander... at all.  Or degrading.  Family surnames change like curtains in America, not to mention celebrities around the world change their names even more frequently.  Maybe we should shun David Bowe for dying and call him by his real name: Davy Jones.  Ouch... what a sick burn that there is. My poor fingers.

#27 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:15 PM

But Davy Jones is a badass name. Drumpf is the noise your grandmother makes when... doing a lot of things.

Posted Image

#28 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:40 AM

Making money for being old?  Sweet.

I'm a bit disappointed recently.  Trump's trash talking has gone down by quite a lot.  Inciting riots is fun and all... but I need my foul mouthed Trumpy back.

#29 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,194 posts
  •  Media Division Top Contributer

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:02 AM

As of now, Rubio is out of the campaign leaving Trump vs Cruz vs Kasich for the Republican race.

So far the unexpected and unacceptable violence between Trump supporters and other supporters are looming. Ouch.

#30 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:14 AM

Can't say no to a bit of strangely pointless violence.

#31 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:05 AM

Time for a bit of FUN... because we like FUN.

I've been watching Supernatural since I like punishing myself apparently, and season 6 has been all about Leviathans trying to conquer the world by shape-shifting into famous people and conspiring to eat the entire US population.  I somehow noticed this little easter egg during a scene where the Winchester boys were going through a top Leviathan's private emails:

conspiracy_fun.png

So the show predicted that Trump is a monster that wants to conquer the US so it can eat everyone, and it predicted this 4 years before all of this election stuff.  FUN.

#32 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:42 PM

Sounds like a real Kochspiracy.

Posted Image

#33 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:57 PM

You just have to love the impossible position the GOP is in now. They're left with either Drumpf, Cruz or the biggest nomination-rigging the US has ever seen. No matter which one it is, they're screwed as a party.

Edit: I also never realised just what a great candidate Mitt Romney actually was :laugh:

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#34 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:56 PM

Screwed?  We're doing just fine, thanks.

#35 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 19 March 2016 - 01:18 AM

That whole Drumpffp thing is a bit silly.  It's not really slander... at all.  Or degrading.  Family surnames change like curtains in America, not to mention celebrities around the world change their names even more frequently.  Maybe we should shun David Bowe for dying and call him by his real name: Davy Jones.  Ouch... what a sick burn that there is. My poor fingers.

It's not to slander, it's to highlight how hypocritical Trump is after he slammed Jon Stewart for changing his name when Trump's family did the same thing, not to mention how he is on immigration. 

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#36 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 19 March 2016 - 05:13 AM

Well, Jon Stewart changed his name just because it was obnoxiously Jewish... for political reasons, you know.  Trump's family changed their name years ago because it was unpronounceable by the human tongue, as did thousands of other families with Germanic roots.  Hardly Trump's made-in-America cross to carry.  And last I checked, the Trumpster doesn't want to deport people who changed their names.  Well... just the ones without green cards.

#37 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:30 AM

In other news, the collective of porcelain doll cultists have declared Trump their next swan dive on operation "hack the planet."  

http://mic.com/artic...tack#.qNzg35K11

https://www.facebook...95752913780831/

#38 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:30 PM

It's quite a curious paradox this whole thing. Trump for sure is fascistic in his policies and political campaigning, using hate to rally people in what would only be a devastating presidency that would probably seal the downward spiral of working people's rights and living standards forever, but ironically by attempting to stop him succeeding at all costs you are by definition being undemocratic. It's really exposed the strangeness of US politics. You have the current establishment who are obviously doing their darndest to stop someone like Bernie Sanders, who would try, with popular support, to destroy their reigning plutocracy. On the other hand they are also desperately trying to stop an existing member of that very plutocracy from going rogue and completely removing the facade of democracy that protects the establishment from all out attack. Then on the third hand you now have what are supposedly left wing "moralist" groups like Anonymous also targeting him so that he can't even take part in the presidential race, which might stop a fascist from rising to power but is also an authoritarian move by nature.

I don't actually know what Anonymous's political leaning is. It might be that they don't care for government form, but only for humanitarianism, in which case their move against trump does make sense but there are existing politicians still in power who have already acted out in more devastating ways. It's not like Trump is even particularly radical in the Republican party, it's just he's more open and vocal about it. Not that it makes him acceptable, it just seems like a fairly odd move from Anonymous.

This whole election chaos also adds to the irony of America "bringing democracy to the world". Maybe the disasterous installation of democracy in Iraq and the subsequent collapse of that region is a reflection of the failure of the American political system at home.

Posted Image

#39 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:47 PM

It's not like any sort of scandal they dig up would even stop Trump.  Even if he has a landfill of dead hookers hidden under Trump Tower, if spooky mask men get that information illegally, which they always do, it won't have any standing in a court.  Oh, and derailing his supporters?  Making an American change their mind on who they're going to vote for is like... well... no, you can't top that.  People know Clinton poofed away hundreds of emails, and you don't see her campaign slowing down any.  

#40 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:00 PM

Yup. There you go.  The Insane Clown Pose strikes again...

http://money.cnn.com...=hp-toplead-dom

So Anonymous' big play is here.  What did they find on Trump?  Is he secretly Hitler's cousin?  Did he stab a hobo without asking?  Well... no.  They found his personal phone number and social security number.  ... Uh-hu.  Good job, gang.  Back to the Mystery Machine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users