Commandos 2 missing/extra features

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 MB-2000

MB-2000
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:42 PM

Found something new in the game files, You can control a German Soldier !

How to do that?

Using this code.

Found another thing, the allied grenadier, He could throw "Unlimited" grenades, and that's why he was cut.

And with this, the versus gamemode will be with grenades. ;)

Sorry for double post.

Throw grenades, great, how to operate it?

The allied grenadier will automatically launch a grenade if They see an enemy soldier

I have found a lot of things that were hidden in Commandos 2 Demo and They are fully functional in Commandos 2 Final, here are some:

The 2D Box

This box function exactly like the one in Commandos BEL, You can't see what's inside, but You can take all its items with one click.

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 2D Box 1.jpg

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 2D Box 2.jpg

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 2D Box 3.jpg

The Gold Box

This is a Box that contain Gold, It can't be examined and can be held by Green Beret. Maybe It's was a replacement for the Golden Monkey in Savo Island.

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 Gold Box 1.jpg

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 Gold Box 2.jpg

The Invasion Map

This map can be viewed in the inventory and It was for the mission Saving Private Smith. Unfortunately, the map image is just a grey background with pink text "PLANOS" inside.

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 Invasion Map 1.jpg

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 Invasion Map 2.jpg

The Repair Ability

Finally It worked for me. This ability is for the Driver, He could repair vehicles. This ability was also deleted from Commandos BEL, but in Commandos 2 It can still work.

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 Repair Ability.jpg

The Beta Whiskey

The Beta Whiskey was a lot better than final even if It couldn't be controlled like your men. It automatically pursue its owner (Can be changed from the code). It couldn't distract enemies, but can take items with its. If the whistle is used by another commando (Not the owner), the dog will come near him, after some seconds It will return to his owner.

It act like a normal dog: sometimes It sit down and start barking, It go take a little walk and return to you.

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 Whiskey 1.jpg

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 Whiskey 2.jpg

Good to know that you have been able to use all this stuff, but can you please share it, post a link with the code for get all this working

Have a Beta Fun !

#42 canstay

canstay
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:02 PM

the allied grenadier code can share?thanks!

#43 MB-2000

MB-2000
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:28 PM

Remember, He has a rifle and a grenade. That type of grenade can't be used by sapper, only by allied soldiers.

Download

#44 canstay

canstay
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 04:04 PM

Thank you for sharing, very interesting.

#45 MB-2000

MB-2000
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:55 PM

Good news, I have found this diver's jump, Its action code is still in every mission's script, but there is an invisible object that let you activate it.

I have tried it in Demo and It worked . Here is some screenshots in Demo:

Commandos 2 Demo Diver's Jump 1.jpg Commandos 2 Demo Diver's Jump 2.jpg

By the way, that's my lovely Demo base which have all the Commandos, all the Allies and some of my favorite in-game vehicles and objects. (And of course, no enemies)

And yes, They are all working in Demo version of the game, even If They can't be found in that Saving Private Smith version.  :D

Edited by Agent MB, 24 August 2016 - 11:24 PM.

#46 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:47 PM

You found a new BOX?

is it the new BOX to replace the BOX which used to stand at the corner of Ulverston Road and Sandwood Crescent? Will this new BOX enable the people of the Ulverston Road area to post letters, post cards, and small packages?

Edited by SirRH, 04 January 2018 - 10:03 PM.

#47 MB-2000

MB-2000
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:51 PM

Well first of all, I say this BOX contains gold bars shaped as a BOX with a higher lenght. This leads us to conclude that this BOX isn't just a normal BOX, it's a golden BOX with semi-BOX dimensions.
Secondly and unfortunately, you can't post letters and post cards in this semi-BOX shaped BOX due to it's lack of free space. But don't worry, the golden BOX is transportable by the late BOX headed Green Beret, so we can conclude again that this BOX isn't just a normal BOX, it can be only lifted by BOX headed persons (unless it is ABERMEGA, which is not the case).
Thirdly and lastly, this golden BOX can be found (and is mostly hidden) in the end of any rainbow in Ireland protected by traditional BOX headed Green Berets from thieves' hands which commonly steal just BOXES.

Edited by MB-2000, 04 January 2018 - 10:52 PM.

#48 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

An excellent BOX - 10/10 IGN

#49 LWD5099

LWD5099
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:15 AM

Good news, I have found this diver's jump, Its action code is still in every mission's script, but there is an invisible object that let you activate it.

I have tried it in Demo and It worked . Here is some screenshots in Demo:

attachicon.gifCommandos 2 Demo Diver's Jump 1.jpgattachicon.gifCommandos 2 Demo Diver's Jump 2.jpg

By the way, that's my lovely Demo base which have all the Commandos, all the Allies and some of my favorite in-game vehicles and objects. (And of course, no enemies)

And yes, They are all working in Demo version of the game, even If They can't be found in that Saving Private Smith version.  :D

where invisible object to activate

thanks

#50 LWD5099

LWD5099
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:16 AM

Remember, He has a rifle and a grenade. That type of grenade can't be used by sapper, only by allied soldiers.

Download

cant Download

#51 RoseQAQ

RoseQAQ
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:13 AM

Found another thing, the allied grenadier, He could throw "Unlimited" grenades, and that's why he was cut.

And with this, the versus gamemode will be with grenades. ;)

Sorry for double post.

how to do that?

#52 Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68

Stalking in the shadows

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:37 AM

Ahem..you can't in final build? At most the rare demo floating around the internet? MB apparently our recon guy that's well into removed mechanics from the complete game lol, I came shockingly surprised when I looked at those alpha pics of La Rochelle versus the final level.

comm-boot-camp-promo-revora-join-us-co.p

<<< CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DO SO >>>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users