#61 pham ngoc son

pham ngoc son
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  •  Heavy like shit

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

You're coming off a little rapey now. 

I dont afraid of. All for "Age of Ring is number one" :). Love you , Mathijs

Edited by pham ngoc son, 11 October 2017 - 10:17 AM.

#62 tomtucker

tomtucker
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:47 PM

I know is a minor fact but have you planned to give other unit for the MM in the inn or will the corsairs of Umbar be the inn unit forever?? 

#63 Mathijs

Mathijs

You ever heard the story about the scorpion and the frog?

• Division Leaders
  • 13,488 posts
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Leader

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:07 PM

Good and Evil factions will eventually get Inn units based on the area the played map is in. Until then, we're not changing the Inn units because that would be redundant work.

“The special quality of hell is to see everything clearly down to the last detail.” ~ Yukio Mishima, The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

#64 Felipe Roll-st

Felipe Roll-st
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 12:15 PM

Hi, I just discovered this amazing mod, it's very talented, and I had a suggestion/idea if maybe you guys would consider to create Shadow of Mordor/ War Models for the game, it would be so cool to have that celebrimbor in game, etc. just an idea , great work guys!!

#65 Rider of Rohan

Rider of Rohan

The Lazy Modder

• Division Admins
  • 1,549 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring and the HD Editions
  •  Mathijs' Bug fix expert
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A:Online Admin

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:01 AM

Thanks for the compliments, but that's not going to happen seeing as none of us like the series.

99dxc486ltde132zg.jpgh5je9noaofg3o26zg.jpg

No parent should have to bury their child - King Theoden

#66 FelipeNN

FelipeNN
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:57 AM

Hello, first of all congratulations on the new fortress and the gundabad bats, they really look amazing!

I wish to know if you could consider making the bats to be summoned in trios or more, it would be cool to have a cloud of bats just like the movies

You could low down their power and add more units just for the visual of it.

I've read somewhere that they would be cheap and fast to build, but I found them a little bit expensive

#67 FelipeNN

FelipeNN
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:13 AM

Another thing,

I dont know if it is even possible, because I really dont understand nothing about modding, but it would look cool if you add a misty mountain goblin operating the catapults, both the ones from the fortress and the mobile troll ones.

If not operating, just hanging around with them, since trolls are a little too dumb to operate anything but a hammer, it would be a nice touch!

Again, congratulations on the faction, it is looking even more amazing at every update!!!

#68 Greatgoblin

Greatgoblin
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:45 PM

Best mod i have ever seen for sure, i want to share a concept about Greatgoblin

When i build a lumbermill in misty mountains i saw that workers are goblintown goblins so i came up with an idea actually i have this concept for 2 years now im implementing it to AOTR.
Greatgoblin can be a perfect base protector/economy booster hero.In this concept his specialityes can be:
lvl 1
Passive Goblin King
Greatgoblin moves % 70 faster and have % 70 more armor near a MM building
lvl1
passive Slavemaster
Laborers near Greatgoblin gathers resources % 50 faster(+%5 each lvl)
lvl3
Forced labor
When activated goblin laborers work % 100 faster but process kills them
lvl5
Feasting zone
When activated Greatgoblin orders a great feasting (its a building can be a huge table and boiling dwarves etc.)units near feasting autoheal and enemy units terrifie.Greatgoblin gains +1000 heal near goblin buildings.
lvl7
Torture Machines
Greatgoblin calls Mangler and Bonebreaker, mighty torture machines nullifies enemy units armors- % 50 damage- % 70 and slows them % 30 machines can't leave the base.
lvl10
Greatgoblin song
Creates Goblintown musicians Greatgoblin starts to sing enemy units near Greatgoblin stuns for 10 seconds and provides % 100 damage boost to goblins(global).
With all my respect...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users