...but I have already installed 2.01 and then 2.02. What to do?
This issue is usually fixed by applying one of the following solutions:
- Make sure you've got the original, unedited game. We have downloads here. Forshire's editions often cause this issue.
- Make sure you have installed 2.01 BEFORE you installed 2.02.
- Make sure you are either starting RotWK through the T3A:Online launcher OR have it hooked (from the Hook menu in the launcher) when you start your RotWK shortcut.
- Make sure you are running everything related to the game and T3A:Online as administrator. That includes the launcher, the game shortcut, and the game's .exe files in the installation folder.
- In your Options.ini, make sure the following line is present: HasGotOnline = yes
If the above solutions don't work for you, please reinstall the game and follow these instructions closely.