• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 05:45 AM

Hi all,

First of all, I want to say thank you so much for creating the mods for my favorite game of all time, I keep replaying it time and time again, and was so happy to find the mods. Installed it since 1.46 but there was too many technical problems, now with 2.0 it is great.

This thread is to provide feedback of my experience playing various mission, it is meant to be constructive, so sorry in advance if it sound like complaining, hopefully it's not, because I really appreciate what you all are doing, this is purely based on personal experience of playing and what I like and don't like, mostly what is challenging (fun) and annoying (not fun). Anyone is welcomed to post their feedback here as well. English is not my first language, so apologize in advance for grammar and vocab error.  

Since I play mission randomly, there are many that I have forgotten the mission name by the time I finished it, because it needs hours sometimes days, so I would try to describe it as best as I could. All my missions are played in VERY HARD difficulty.

I just put this in point style:

GOOD: Original ten missions. The limited ammo and uniform is great and provided more challenge, the stuffs are also better distributed, still enough. Need more bullets to kill, it's fine too, this, I consider as more challenging. In original mission, the additional enemy like super sniper is manageable (more on this on other missions). I also like some of the tweaking to provide fresh new strategy to play. The most favorite of all, the ability of thief to tie the enemy. Original missions are easy (even in very hard) but very fun.

- BEL BOCD C3 in C2 format, best format and provide a whole new way to explore them. Although some C3 missions has become less fun, some are ridiculous especially the C3 original mission, but overall it's better in C2 format.

NOT GOOD:  

Impossible to hide/there is only one/very limited way to play it/ Impossible situation : 

don't like it when in the beginning of mission there is no safe place to hide and the enemy actually goes into your territory. Even when I manage to kill some enemy, I can't even hide their bodies properly, there is sometimes only a very little space to maneuver and a little error would give you away. And there are certainly many more missions when the starting place is ridiculous, surrounded by the enemy really really close and there are so many of them it would need very precision timing, and even so, it's hard to pull through. There is a mission in snow rocky area like this, I can't remember the mission name. Also I remember some in Burma setting, when character is in the room full of enemy, or Lupin on top of shelf in a room full of enemies. I remember the other characters are in the same situation, otherwise I don't mind that they have to be rescued, but no, there are many missions that I consider as impossible and very frustrating, because there is only one way to play it without error. 

The fun of playing commandos is using your own various strategies and tactics to solve the problem, but if the author makes it only possible to play it one way, it's more annoying than fun. Having safe place is critical in the beginning, even when you have to carry the body to fool the enemy it's fine, but not when there is nowhere to hide. Maybe, there is a way, but then again, it's probably the only way that the author had tested over and over again. Another example that fits this is Nazi Zombies, I think it's interesting and unique concept, but again, only one way to play it with really little room for error. Original, interesting, yes, to watch. To play, not at all.

Similarly, freezing to death at the beginning, when you have couple of commandos with impossible time to find the jackets before they die. I remember there is one in Stallingrad setting when the commandos are in the middle of somewhere. It's not possible to find the jackets on time.

UNCLEAR 'MAGIC' SITUATION (REALLY NOT GOOD)

NOT LOGICAL CONSEQUENCES

This is one of the most frustrating, don't remember mission name, it was night setting Night of The Wolf, characters are Thief and Driver (Invasion in Night). I had a lot of fun playing it in the beginning and got far. But then. at random, certain situation, they would be shot to death with mission gun. Either because I threw a cigarette, or something else. Had couple of trials and errors, and finally gave up, because on one situation it was okay, the other situation they are shot. At first I thought they were discovered by enemy, so I move Driver to the ocean while the Thief is doing the mission, but no, they are magically shot. Sometime cigarette is okay, sometimes it's not, sometimes it's other unknown thing that get them shot.

This is the worst magic situation that makes no sense, it completely destroy the fun, and there is no logic at all, not that I bother to find out more after many tries, it ruins a what is supposed to be a good mission. Maybe someone can remember the mission name or explain, but if there is only one way to do it, then refer back to why Commandos is fun and why this is not. 

MAGIC SNIPER

I'm sorry, I think this is really bad. In some mission, when I entered certain area, a sniper would magically appear and shot you dead, there is no time for running, no room for hiding. I think this is ridiculous and unfair. Some missions (see Trigger person below) entering certain area means enemy reinforcement, it's okay, for example if I enter the area, the additional enemy sniper would be deployed to the area, but I have time to escape and can plan my counter action. This magic sniper, NO, to be honest, it pisses me off when I had done so much of the mission and encounter this magic, it ruins the mission and the fun. Generally, it's really difficult to trust the other mission by the same  creator, generally I don't know when funny thing happen and not to waste time trying another mission that I don't enjoy because of this magics.

BOTH GOOD AND NOT

A 'TRIGGER' PERSON:

GOOD: Tying or killing this person/taking something would result in some enemy reinforcement, good, especially when you can see it happen and the path is clear. Sample mission that I remember, the one called Wolfchanze and Opera Enhanced, I love these missions, and don't mind it at all once I know what is going on and able to plan accordingly. I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed all three versions of Wolfchanze, even when it took me time to figure out how not to freeze to death. I think removing part of enigma trigger enemy force is brilliant, basically because it gives room for extra strategy and challenge. andrenalin! Of course I was too surprised in the beginning and even try to ambush unsuccessfully, but learning from that to create additional strategy is what makes it really fun. I would write more about what I love from this missions later on.

BAD:, when killing or tying this person leads to illogical execution, there are times when commandos that are being imprisoned being executed because of this, even when they have been rescued. This is too ridiculous. Or the one when it's very important to kill or tie this enemy because you won't have time to neutralise the area before being find out and even knock him over and over again is quite impossible if you are single player. I remember one example is in Savo Island setting where Sapper and Green Beret are the prisoner. 

ANNOYING AND BORING BAD

REPETITIVE ACTION (MINE)

This, imho, also very annoying and in bigger scale, ruin the mission. One thing is very obvious, the proximity of the mine. It's too ridiculous, the challenge of the mine is to obtain the detector, and clear the area from the enemy so that you can pick up the mines. The challenge is not to see how many time the Sapper fly in the air. What is the fun and challenge of that?? Save load save load save load, without additional challenge or purpose. It makes all mine mission ridiculous and not fun, please bring back the old proximity. Seriously, it makes me don't want to do all mine task. If I have machine gun, there is no way I use detector, especially when I have Whiskey.

REPETITIVE ACTION (INABILITY TO AMBUSH)

Certain mission, I can understand inability to ambush (although I generally don't like it but there are some missions that fit).

The example of this doesn't fit, Half Life mission. It started well, eventhough the commandos don't have ability to tie (normally I hate this) but I think this is okay. It was fun at first, manage to clear all the internal stating area, get Lupin out before enemies go to second story and obtain additional snipper bullets from them. Now there is problem with the gate with tons of enemy. To get to them, I need to make sure that I clear investigation enemies if I make sound near the wall. We have a trap, and we can't ambush. Without the ability to ambush, you can't get the enemy from a safe distance unless they are alone or in pair, but there are a lot of patrols and when they check for noise, they come together, bottom line, we need all of them dead.

So the logical thing is to make noise to bait them and get them with the trap.

Sounds good. But we are talking about a lot of enemies, a lot of patrol and one trap. Every time I only managed to kill one or two enemies, repeat again because there is no way for mass destruction.

From the fun I had in earlier in the mission, I got very very bored, in fact, it gave me bad headache. Even when I manage to infiltrate the gate building and kill everyone inside, I have to repeat bait trap bait trap and it gets very boring and annoying.

I think the key is, if we need to destroy a mass, or a lot of enemies (and this mission have a lot), there should be a way for mass destruction of better way. Sapper is normally good for mass destruction but he is not in the mission, but other commandos are capable too, if they are able to ambush. Ambush is not easy, especially when you only have four commandos with limited ammo compared to plethora of enemy, but that could make it interesting. And this mission they-can't-ambush!!! and only have one trap for that. Lupin can sneak in with auto riffle, but with very close distance, he is most probably injured or dead because the range without ambush is too close. I have to abandon this mission half way. It's too bad because I really enjoy the first half and also another mission (Silent Killer 0.2) by the same creator.

I still have a lot feedback in mind, but I would stop here first because it's so long. Sorry if I criticize some of the missions, but that is my honest feedback and again, it is meant to be constructive from a player point of view. Having said that, I have fun with a lot of missions, currently I'm trying to replay again so that I can have more accurate feedback. However, I need to know if this kind of feedback is frowned upon or welcomed by the creators, because I understand there are many efforts put in the mission and I thank you for that.

P.S: Edited to highlight mission names

Edited by Buren, 06 October 2020 - 04:50 AM.

My compassion for you is inconvenient for me  ~Hannibal Lecter

#2 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 03:08 AM

Not sure if these feedbacks are wellcomed, but that's the least I could do to appreciate the efforts in making those extra missions. Eventhough not-positive feedbacks are probably frowned upon, but again, this is one player opinion.

Currently, whenever I have time, I'm trying to replay or remember times I played those mission so that I could credit the mission more properly, and of course another try for those missions I skipped because of frustation, and replaying those I enjoyed.

I want to review the mission I had played quite sometimes ago but still very fresh in my mind because it's so memorable, EAGLE EYES BY KOHAKU, very hard mode.

Eagle Eyes is one of excellent missions I enjoyed tremendously. It's difficult, very challenging, and scary (with that many enemy snipers!) but I got a lot of satisfaction when completing the mission that I was sad that it's over.

At first, I thought this is another impossible mission, but things got better when I knocked down a couple of enemies, only to be surprised that their peer resumed the fallen enemy position and caught me off guard, it's brilliant but done right here, it's Adrenalin rush but there is enough time and space to plan how to counter that. Once I cleared the room and got Natasha, I was doubtful with her value, especially without uniform, but she proved to be tremendously valuable. And little by little, crawl by crawl, trials and errors, The Sniper went outside to take down necessary enemies with very careful calculation because of limited ammo and possible retaliation, especially when I still couldn't get rid of the geezer at the balcony but he proved to be a good bait.

The clue is also very clear, about the enemy sniper's position and identification. It's a pleasure to check the name one by one. 

The scariest thing was to take down enemy sniper in close range, face to face, west style, whoever pulls the trigger fastest, and I had a long time trying to get the one hiding in the ruin at the end of the bridge, because he is too fast for me, and there is no way to get him from the back, until I found the way to distract him for a millisecond. The challenge is also how to obtain enough sniper bullets and risk your life to get to the dead enemy sniper. 

I learned a lot from this mission, in fact, I had never tried shooting through window before the other way around when enemy is inside, but it is necessary in this mission and I wonder why I had never tried it before. It needs a lot of strategic thinking like how to use the explosive without Sapper, and how to strategically predict and counter the enemy's reactions. Resources are sparse but it's enough for the mission. This mission requires quick thinking, good timing (with still enough flexibility), quicker mouse action and I kept multiple saves just in case I miscalculate the bullets.

Overall, it's one of my favorite missions, it probably takes looong time before I replay it again as it's stressful but in super fun way. 

P.s. Edited to highlight mission name

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 02:59 AM.

#3 FH Naseer

FH Naseer

fhnaseer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:54 PM

"The challenge is not to see how many time the Sapper fly in the air", hahahahaha,

I agree with you. The idea of having different strategies is not available most of the time. There is only one way of doing a mission,

Edited by FH Naseer, 17 September 2020 - 10:04 PM.

#4 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 04:22 AM

@FH Nasser, thank you!

More feedbacks:

Replayed a couple of missions:

BURY ALIVE (PJB): Played it probably last or two weeks agok, finish but sorry I don't really have a lot of things to say, but the mission is playable and well-made. The setting I like the least is this (Training Ground II setting?) so that also plays in me not having too many notes.

HIGH AI (Stalinfranco): Part One is actually good, but Part Two, gave up, (maybe I'm not good enough), but it seems impossible, there are no time to hide, especially for Sapper, then enemies also go into the hiding location, there is no room for silent killing (maybe there is, but the buffer time is so short to find out), and defence killing bring too many enemies to handle.

NO TURNING BACK (LZH): Sorry don't have fun with it. I don't know how to play with it! Noone have ability to punch, no weapon, and there is no area to explore without going into enemy's range. No way to offence or defence. After couple of tries, even with brute force in hope to get to diver, nope.

THRILLER II (Apple):

It's very very difficult in the beginning. The area at the dock/lighthouse? is very messy with so many soldiers going around. Managed to sneak in Lupin up there and knock the officer with the flash light. I have to admitted I cheated on one thing: sneaking up his body inside the lighthouse, because I couldn't figure it out how not to be detected. There were many tries to hide his body in the darkness, was found out, shot at, nevermind, tried again, and again, and again even managed to knock subsequent guys who came checking and safe for a while, but found out again. At one point it was fine for a long time I thought I found the perfect position, was going around doing my things, some time had passed, thought the coast  was cleared, everyone made their round more than once, and... then someone sees it again. So sorry, grmbl, the only invisible I used was to drag that troublesome body inside the lighthouse, the rest  all honest play, including clearing the lighthouse before. But I still feel like I don't finish the mission well for that, even when everything else went painstakingly good, not easy at all, but very fun and challenging.

(Idea: it would be great if we could throw enemy's body into the sea. It would make loud splash sound, so have to make sure that we calculate the consequences. It would also be fun to be able to steal flashlight, it would be helpful, although probably ease up the mission too much).

I love this mission, a lot. I love Dasboot setting and give me Lupin, my favorite character especially when he could tie the enemy and I have a blast (except, now I remember the name, Invasion In Night, I had fun until the 'magic' kept happening, see first post).

Anyway, so Lupin was wrecking silent havoc and went down to great the Sapper, it was awhile before they managed to team up to clear some of the area down there, and when Sapper finally abled to climb up. Sapper who can use knife, woohoo! He was the sweeper, who happily went inside the lighthouse and others to stab the pile of enemies that Lupin had collected along his path. A bit tricky to get the driver, without the mouse for distraction to separate the twin soldier, or other usual stuffs, but finally figured it out. Tried kamikaze or brutal techniques but didn't want to raise the alarm yet, so kept trying to do it silently.

A lot of locked building, so great to have Lupin. My way to go is to clear the interior and then use it as dumping ground before other commandos could get in to finish them off. I don't trust tied enemies, it wrecked my game before when they were all released, funny surprise though, but not really fun, but still funny.

With Dasboot and Lupin, I always play him with a bit of vengeance :dry: . Those pesky snipers on the roof are always creating troubles for him and his friends, so I would find a way to get him up there and get them first, even when he has to play extreme cat and mouse and noise. The thing I love about Commandos 2, is the interior. Even when I raised the alarm, I can count on how many enemies I have to face. In Commandos before, it's always scary as there could be so many or endless enemy coming out from the barracks and there was little way to get them (at least that is what I remember from the original loooongg long time ago, sorry if I'm mistaken. At the very least they don't care about the patrol member who die by trap, but waiting and setting trap repeatedly on same spot is boring).

So it was a lot of fun for me, and I love night mission where Lupin could creep around and run like mad before the enemies know what hit them. I love dogs a lot in real life, but really hate Dobby in commandos :shiftee: , it took me a while to get rid of them silently. Having Natasha here is great too, when she was finally freed, Lupin presented her with his collection of shinny sniper bullets and she finally took out the untouchable one on the pier.

Love the mission, each commandos are really playing their parts, all good, except that it's not a perfect finish for me.

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 02:58 AM.

#5 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 03:42 AM

Now to the easier and fun ones (what is up with these tittle) that I have played more than once:

Silent Killer of Japanese (99LHC): It was silent and quite tricky at first, fun quiet guerrilla game style, I tried multiple way to get rid of the two fighting brutes, that part is a bit difficult, especially when patrol came and ran at my hiding commandos in one of the building. Few tries and finally able to get rid of the impending multiple enemies and then....spotted the tank. Wait... is this...empty??? Check the available commandos: we have Driver and Sapper, hold on.. but it could be impossible to get into that when there are still so many enemies around... wait, it's not that bad. And the rest is history.

I guess my qualm of original Commando2 Paris mission (where we can hijack a tank) is, it takes so much efforts to get to the tank, at the end, there is so few enemies left to blast. A couple of mod missions certainly give another option to this and this is one of them. I enjoy the quiet part of the game, but man, of course I also enjoy the tank blasting part.

White Death of Japanese (99LHC): Now, this is way too easy. Can't help but laughing when diver starts with plethora of knives in the beginning. But we need these kind of mission once in a while. Definitely had fun.

Savo Island of Kill Japanese (URF): First time seeing amphibious vehicle. It was tricky at first, especially when Driver is not safe in his original position, but hijack that vehicle and land it somewhere, hmmm... that soldier's formation looks delicious. 

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 02:58 AM.

#6 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 03:59 AM

The Dark Ice (Green_Beret_Tiny): This is one of my favorite missions, not too easy, not too difficult, there are many different ways of problem solving, and I like sniper up there with multiple of super sniper but night setting so it's still good fun to try and work around before getting into them. A lot of enemies to keep busy, but not ridiculous or impossible. Many stuffs to play around. I have replayed this more than once and still like it a lot, too bad there is no other mission by the same creator.

River Kwai Plus (MAOZ1918): Having Natasha in this mission is extremely valuable. Not a fan of her, but I love her inclusion in mission like Eagle Eyes and here, where she really plays important roles. This is not an easy mission, sniper everywhere, but it's fun. Haven't replayed but I will.

Assault! Night attack at Haipong (Vince...): I have put aside this mission two times for different reasons. First time was I kept getting caught with the mess at the beginning site; sniper, dog, weird patrol pattern, that I was impatient crawling around and avoiding multiple danger and light. It is very tight and there is the need to keep waiting on 'perfect timing'. When I played original Commandos, I thrive on this because there is only so much missions, but somehow I get impatient as there are so many factors to keep an eye to with too little rooms for error for creative play. And second, argh,, I found out that they can't ambush. It adds extra challenge and difficulty, but not my cup of tea especially in super difficult mission with little creative room where alarm can't be activated.

Maybe I will try again, Halflife in same setting drained  a lot of my mood by it not being able to ambush that the fun mission had become draggy at the later part, and not so keen to get to another similar one. But that's me.

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 02:57 AM.

#7 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 06:16 AM

Is there noone here anymore?

Another mission: Twilight (Lushuixia),

I believe I played another similar one with Lupin as the main commandos. I love that one, and love this one. Back then, Lupin was working alone but effectively, eventhough he encountered quite a challenge indoor, having to take down many enemies coming together by himself. 

This time, and in another Paris mission before, I decided to make use of the allies (how come I didn't think of this before, used to only ignore them) and together, they took down the whole map, making away without the the tank or find the detector, on the way picking up other commandos along the way.

What I don't understand is, what are the knives for? Found multiple and usually very happy if I play with Diver, but he is not in this mission and noone else could handle the knives. Seems very redundant to me.

But overall, really like the mission. Favorite character, Lupin, night setting, allies, it's deadly! I enjoy his single hunt as well, ad it's very satisfying knocking the light out of the snippers. This time he went for the ones in building very soon in the game.

Remember random thing in some mod missions, why put unusable stuff like 5/5 spy poison or 12/8 long rifle bullets? It's harmless, but it makes player question the game. I think I have become a bit paranoid with impossible/over-difficult-no-room-to-play mission on mods, that I find reluctant to try mission that feels funny. Eventhough I find mission that is good/less from the same creator, there are times when I feel weary playing mission from same creator when it's being funny, especially early in the game. I think it does effect my effort to try, because I would think and try for days for those original mission because I know there are solvable, but for the mods, I have my doubt for certain mission. It's not bad, I probably not good enough for those and all these are imo.

Anyway, will give honest feedback while giving all missions another try, while at the same time trying to remember missions that I appreciate but forgotten the name.

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 02:56 AM.

#8 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:33 AM

Skipped quite a number of mission when the starting seems very impossible, example Sleepless Burma (D1D1AO). Is it even possible? What kind of one in hundreds probability of success in one move? I have progressed one move for Diver and Lupin, but it seems like the next will be frustatingly tight, again, very small percentage of perfect timing, which for now, sorry, I don't have the patience for, especially if I don't know where it will lead to, another frustrating path, like mentioned in post above, the cautiousness of feasibility of the mod mission is high for me, so I'd rather try something else first.

Also, first step of logic is to deploy the commandos in at least reasonable starting post, I get that it's for fun and variety, but there are many of hot water starting point it's getting too wild, Lupin standing in the middle of the room between enemies? Yes I had fun one before with Green Baret, saved by Lupin, but sorry, this is not one.

Another general note, the armless enemies is frustrating, it's almost impossible to beat them face to face in punch war without being injured very badly or dead. While it could be exciting at first, I eventually find that it's annoying that I have better survival rate when I go face first with enemy with machine gun that the one without any arms. There is probably around 10-20% of commandos making it out alive when facing them? 

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 02:55 AM.

#9 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 04:35 AM

Spy is one of the creators I like. All the missions are possible and the replay value is good. The last mission (that I skipped earlier) is Assassination, because it's combination of tediousness that I mistaken to be another frustrating one at first. I was spotted right out of the manhole, couldn't find jacket and Lupin can't tie and Spy can't punch. But thinking that this creator's missions are always playable I tried again and it's indeed, actually one of the easier mission. It's just, yah, a bit tedious, Lupin punches, Spy comes to tie then have to run back because they only have one jacket at the beginning and Lupin takes care of the body. It's a very short mission.

Autumn in Paris (Spy), I believe I had mentioned earlier, my surprise in finding tank at the very beginning of the mission, this is very replayable when I'm annoyed with real life :p.

Other than that, the autumn setting is beautiful as well.

Other mission by other: Baptism of Fire (ZSJ47 by Linyutan), a good touch with river in the middle. Not my favorite setting but mission is ok.

There are weird ones like Death Hisha (ZSJ47), is it supposed to be for multiplayer? And another in Paris setting with couple of commandos starting with tank and no enemies. Have to skip. Visit The Skins (WXB Rose Haibo052313) also skip, as it keeps crashing.

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 02:55 AM.

#10 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 07:42 AM

The Quiet Before Storm (555 ZSJ47 Spy..)

The clearing of the area is quite fun.

The arsenal found are very crazy, however, the invasion has become too boring I actually fell asleep and woke up with finished mission.

Reason: this is not a suitable map for invasion, there are not much area to play hunting and chasing. Except the house, you will be spotted soon and shot dead. And it's such a waste, because I'd like to have the commandos go to town with the arsenal that they have, but it's too crazy out there. Maybe add some hiding spots for them to run around and outsmart or outpace the enemies.

So, because it's almost impossible to go out, and for the times that I could, I did, but most of the time I'd only have Driver laid out the trap and let the Spy go with it, which is very boring and too easy. Lucky there are a lot of traps, otherwise it would drag out the mission. But a couple of hiding place or ruins to sneak around would make a lot of difference to the fun and challenge of the mission, that is what make Saving Private Smith fun too and some Wolfchanze mission. 

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 02:53 AM.

#11 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 07:18 AM

The Quiet Before Storm 2 (555 ZSJ47 SPY...)

Similar feedback, but for some reason this one is more fun, certainly less difficult in the beginning with less enemies. The double triple invasion is managable and fun, and without many arsenal (which is actually good this time as it's not so distracting), I was looking for another way to finish the mission fast (should have done that for the first mission also) by peeking out of window to kill the passing enemy or to attract others in hearing vicinity to come into the house. Have to be careful with the grenadier though, as house have window on three sides.

The remaining snipers from first and second round of invasion, Duke and Lupin would have to subsequently took them out. Don't destroy the tank yet, as it's needed to hide from the sniper on extreme right, but be careful with it too. And of course, need to kill the dogs otherwise they would ruin the plan. Did it by shooting from the window as quick as possible, one at a time.

Third invasion, I baited the snipers to come near the house by throwing enemy's bodies out of the window (except snipers, noone really care anymore the third time) and use my remaining molotov or grenade to take them out, anyone remained would be eliminated manually.

The Blank of the Snow (C5 Studio Spy Jonuci..)

I don't know how to do this mission, enemies always find my commandos. Managed to almost get to the door, but too many of them going in and out and snipers who are always moving would spot me. Try shooting or distraction but there is no way to take them out fast enough or hide. There is no way to silent kill, I think I managed a bit but was found again, too little room to play. I think I skipped this mission before and skipped again.

Decapitation Strike 2 (Spy and Jonuci)

Don't think I have played this before. Again, I don't like this setting, managed to get couple of enemies but they kept on coming and it seems impossible to defend against them as we don't have enough weapon to hold ground. Even when I managed to silently killed some enemies, the incoming ones were deployed automatically. I guess I could let Driver to dig some hole but I was stuck in sticky situation where there was not much time buffer after I killed a few, two enemies with long riffled came and took them out too, but was found out again with very little time frame to defend. 

Will probably try it again with better strategy, I could see possibility, but I maybe next time, always dislike being stuck in that bloody corner.

The Bunker To Break (555 Z5J47 Linyutan)

Did this mission sometimes ago, it was very difficult in the beginning. A lot of guerrilla, hide and seek and tricky situation, many many snipers to avoid, and it took a long time to get to the green beret, but after that, it was fun. It's satisfying to get into each sniper and took out patrol. Still difficult, but it was fun playing hide and seek, and trying to outsmart incoming snipers before they take their posts. Quite a lot of unpredictable moment, but there is time to counter and room for flexibility that make it challenging, not annoying, and fun on the way. I remember there was a third commandos as well? Driver if I remember correctly and he appeared right on good time. Room ambush was tricky too, Lupin has to be on ammunition duty to ensure that they are protected from many enemies that would swarm the place.

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 02:52 AM.

#12 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 03:57 AM

One of a very exciting missions, 

BREAKOUT (ZSJ47)

I remember getting frustrated with this mission because I was stuck before at the point when Fins was facing the dog. This mission rely on silent kill, as Lupin would be executed otherwise, and other than sniper rifle and meat, there is no way to kill the dog silently. I focused too much on that, and tried to get around the dog and kept failing. However, I put this mission in my mind as it seems interesting, it seems possible (although I'm very weary but so far there is no magic thing), so I gave it another try.

I like hide and seek, chasing, brutal, but I also really enjoy silent mission. With difficult (but possible) beginning for the Sniper and Fins, they are the one who could get to other commandos. (I tried using Driver but got stuck because he couldn't get into the building, after painstakingly getting the guard on the rooftop with wine bottle and crucial timing. I also manage to get GB to knock out two enemies but the third one always sound the alarm, so is Natasha. Somehow (I miss it back then), Sniper could get to GB and it's getting exciting now.

Before that, the Fins was at the dog again, and this time I shot it, thinking oh dear, here we go again, but, what I didn't realize last time (I think I haven't met this type of enemy the first time I tried this mission) is the guard on the wall is the heartless enemy, who wouldn't come for cigarette, and doesn't do more than a blink in the eye for their fallen comrade, so he didn't scream bloody murder, so no alarm. Wait, so I can actually get past this! Celebrate! And right at that moment, the enemy sniper who ran from below shot Fin's head.

But nevermind! Repeat and calculate the counter attack for that investigating sniper. Got him, got the heartless guard, and Fins could proceed.

At this time I was very excited, so this is what I miss, I went as far as Fins could, but there are lock doors, so I thought this is another obstacle, we have to rescue Lupin to open the door, but how, without getting out? As there is a bloody treasure box the the door on the original execution courtyard. And then I tried to go further with the sniper, by facing the guard on the stairwell point blank, wild west style. I was considering snipping everyone on the courtyard including the dog but I know there are enemies looking out from the window and the patrol wouldn't shut up after I snipe the first two. So by clearing the stairwell the sniper got into the room with GB, I was delighted, and happily rescue him, geez, you chose to be deployed here man???

Now it only happened once, I remember I accidentally got GB to go through a locked door sometimes ago. Didn't remember how, but I was giddy with the layer of this mission gives, and yes, he could go through the lock door (not all, as for some he simple refused to do so, maybe not enough running space, and the other time, he was greeted with bullets inside  :smilehuh: ). But it's enough, the three man reunited, and Fins got to rescue the Driver as well (come on man, do you carry enough sunblock? Wrong parachuting landing coordination eh?)

Send a commando to the narrow courtyard, and tried to bait some the enemies there and those peeking from the window. It was tricky as they could come from two directions, so four commandos have to be split to deal with the consequence. There should be enough at the execution courtyard as they were dealing with more enemies and the assassination have to be fast to prevent alarm. Luckily we collected enough ammunition on the way. GB stood by at the elevated courtyard (visible from the execution courtyard). After dealing with this, we got to the courtyard with dog, and here is a more difficult part because of rabid patrols, multiple of them, come running up. Something prompted them, don't know what, but there is no choice but to deal with them.

At one point, I managed to bait them to go to execution courtyard to ambush, but something went wrong and couldn't duplicate it. The tricky thing is, the building to get down was locked, and it has to be very good timing for GB to knock it opened as there is an enemy guarding that internal corridor. COuple of tries, we managed to get in but have to move very fast because the patrols kept coming. GB managed to knock the door, and quickly ran out again and hid (this courtyard is not safe from patrol) Driver who did the peeking to get the timing also need to go quickly into the hiding. Time the patrol, and get Fins to knife the inside guard and quickly removed the body. He then managed to clear and hide upstair which is crucial.

Here, in order to take down the patrol, I spent a lot of time. It's not hard to take down one patrol, but the subsequent one could come very fast before ammunition refill or moving the body, they would sound the alarm if they see bodies before being shot. Couple of tries, always fail on the second or third patrol or the pesky armless enemy inside that came from downstairs.

So I was trying to find another way and let Sniper explore, and remember the window that faces Natasha's area. He did try to clear this area before, but think it's too risky to waste bullets as we needed to get other commandos. Now it seemed like the right time. He has to do quick snipes, to get to the enemies without being seen from where Lupin was and where the guard with another dog was. The one with dog has to die, and the one guarding Natasha area have to die without being seen/discovered. And we got another reinforcement, now there are five.

With five commandos, it is now much better to face the upcoming patrol, although trial and error is needed. And.. we are out!

The ground task is not difficult, with couple of hide and seek to get the remaining running patrol and the rest is good. When Lupin is free, he is now able to climb building we couldn't access before and got his revenge. 

Very fun, exciting and creative mission, with high future replayable fun. I'm glad I retried it. Thumbs up!

Edited by Buren, 03 October 2020 - 05:51 AM.

#13 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 05:33 AM

NIGHT SNIPER (555 ZSJ47 SPY JONUCI)

Started with frustration, I can't go to far because Lupin could only knock enemy, there are so many of them going around that good timing is rarely possible.  Was thinking maybe he should make a run for it at the begining, and then I actually tried to make a run for it (all enemies are on posts already) as my last attempt, I was about to shelve this mission because I kept failing to go around undetected among snipers, guards and d*mn dogs. And he actually did! Of course failure is higher than success but he reached the single window at the right part of the house, after the checking soldier ran pass through it (Lupin made a big commotion to make everyone gets busy). He made it into the house, couple to tries to get the route of the soldier in grey helmet and he managed to knock down, but there was a swarm from underground. Geez.

The almost identical and challenging way to rescue each commando is fun however, and the right formula, enough weapon (unlimited) for the number of enemies you have to face at the same time. The body count is crazy, but I have to say it's difficult, yet at the same time fun, trying to ambush them in the main corridor or in the room. It is creative, and I like this factor in this mission a lot.

But at the end, I was stuck at the last rescue for the sniper. Couldn't bait the enemies out, pretty sure I have taken out a lot of them from the number of bodies stacked up in the corridor (there was a swarm when I kill the guard near the box) but there are still a lot inside and whatever things I did, they are not moving. Have tried baiting them by going inside, but it didn't work because the snipers are too fast. I also went up to finish all the enemies outside including the tyrant and the rest of the invasion, and basically killing everyone except this corridor guiding to where Sniper is being held.

So yah, this is my incomplete mission, and pretty sure I can't even repeat it, it's too bad because I really enjoy the middle part of clearing every swarm of enemy from each manholes.

Obviously can't say I like that beginning, not a fan of inability to tie. NOTW (NIght of The Wolf) original mission is one thing, it is a very possible mission, but many mods has very limited manoeuvre to work with that it has very high failure rate and create more frustration than fun sometimes. Anyway, I'm sure it's pure luck on my side to get into the house and avoid the swarm. And still can't close the book.

Terror In Colditz (Rose)

Well I tried, but can't seem to progress in anyway. It seems fun because I imagine the story will go along until GB can reunite with his peer standing there in the dark weird corridor when nothing (even the enemies didn't respond). I tried climbing up to the building, the timing and number of patrol there and ^%#&(*^mine make GB failed to approach te light switch, and he can't even punch to try to find another way around.

And below, he couldn't go anywhere, there are basically only two points to get further but it's all well, too well guarded. He can't make noise, they don't seem interested at all, he can't punch, he doesn't have weapon, distraction, nothing. He tried to run but of course he's no Lupin and even Lupin wouldn't get out.

How is this mission supposed to be played???? Not sure, maybe not for me. Losing interest to find out.

Lights Out (Extrano 1955)

Played this mission quite long ago, but couldn't remember the name to give it a credit until I tried to go through all mission's name.

I remember being weary because it was the first not MOC style map that I played after a long time, and barrack terrifies me. But it was quite fun, it was a long mission, with sophisticated ways and method to clear the area. The moves have to be calculated and executed carefully, but it is a possible mission.

Getting the guards on the wall was very essential but getting up there is not easy at all, especially with the snipers and many SS officers, but there are enough blind spots to play with, resources to get around and it is proved to be a satisfying mission. Clearing the rest of the map is not easy as well, some move need patience some need very quick execution, I remember the tricky part is to work on the wall while enemies from below would come up to investigate, and hiding the bodies of the casualties down there is tricky when trying to bait the other enemies nearby.

Edited by Buren, 05 October 2020 - 05:36 AM.

#14 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 02:23 AM

Hunting Snipers (5G Studio)

Like this mission, it's straightforward, classic, yet still exciting, fun and challenging at the same time.

Fins and Lupin make a very good team, although I didn't need Duke's expertise, he is useful in help of taking out group of patrol. No complain about Lupin inability to tie, because it's compensated by Fins and later on in the game it's not crucial, there are other way around.

No excess of stuff, in fact, there is only one box that contain the good necessity, always love extra knives and cigarette.

Overall, really enjoyed it, although it's simple concept, it still need careful strategy and execution. The replayable factor is high.

Other missions that is okay is the four missions of Get The Secret Intelligence and Real Intelligence series by same author (5G Studio), it's quite fun, quite challenging, and some part need very quick action. There are quite a lot of way to play around and room to be creative.

#15 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 05:09 AM

Couple of classic and entertaining missions, not too easy, not too difficult.

Played these missions quite sometimes ago, but forgetting the names until I went through the list of mission looking for a playable ones. Forgotten some of details, but all these are nice mission because it's playable and fun, it seems classic but new at the same time.

Rescue the Captain of the Guerillas (5G Studio)

Thief and Sapper make a good team too, passing the fence require a lot of agility as there are snipers around, Sapper provided more like undertaker support in the beginning.

Hilltop Cannon (GMX Linyutan)

It's slow but progressive mission with Sapper as the main commandos.

Eagle Eye Action (5G Studio)

A fun, quite long mission. Originally I had no idea how to access the area below, and when I found out, it was very challenging to get a safe landing as there is little time frame for GB to be found, but it's not those frustratingly impossible type. In fact, there are quite a lot of way to do it, which make these kind of mission challenging in fun way instead of annoying.

Broken Wing (5G Studio)

Originally I had no idea how to climb up the land, because the F10 highlight doesn't show the ladder. The commandos refused to manually climb up, and I even sent Sapper to run around to the walls in the tunnel in case I was missing something. Have to say it took awhile because needed to keep on ducking on the enemies while exploring. But after the initial area, the rest was quite easy and fun. There was a funny moment that made me lol, when facing the sniper on top of the hill, the three commandos with enemy uniform were standing at the edge of his near sightline, waiting for the sniper to duck down so they could approach him. Three of the machine gun soldiers and the general had been taken out, so left the other two facing other directions. GB made his crossing successfully by himself, originally I wanted to do it one by one, but decided that Driver and Sapper could cross at the same time as they run at about the same speed. So I was moving Driver to be nearer Sapper, but accidentally knocking Sapper in Sniper's sightline and he faceplanted after being shot. Poor thing! but I laughed, what a way to sabotage the fellow commando. Too bad there is no screenshot.

I had my suspicion about the number of molotov, mines and grenades given because I didn't need any, so I suspect there will be some kind of invasion. There was, but a single strategically placed mine could take them all at their entry point.

Good missions, not overly complicated, straightforward, not frustrating and entertaining enough.

#16 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 06:47 AM

Place a Subtitute by Subtefuge (5G Studio)

Not a fan, considering that I like almost everything else by the same author. But come on now, nobody can use any weapon? Not even gun? Was clearing the area well but I stumbled on enemies opposite each other. I could create distraction by other commando before another one creeps up carefully along the line of sight and knock them off, and I did. But the one next to the river, there were three very long sighted white uniform enemy who apparently call for reinforcement that appear from outside the map, not to mention snipers and enemy across the river which I couldn't kill yet before I pass this. Nevermind that it needs very high level of coordination between commandos that is very tricky with single player, but there is no way to defend from new reinforcement enemy. Run away? That could be the only way, but have to time it very accurately with the sniper and even so, not sure about the level of success. Tried multiple times from different approach, but.. need.. to.. defend!

So this mission falls into category that I find not enjoyable because there is no room for creativity. It's obvious by taking away the commando's ability to use weapon that this is meant to be played certain way and certain way only, which unfortunately, not my cup of tea.

The Quiet Wolf Lair (5G Studio)

Luckily, there is this one to cure the previous disappointment. Thief and Sapper team up again to wreck havoc in night setting. I play a mission in day setting before (will recall the mission name probably soon). I enjoy this one, using various way and tactic to clear the area without setting the alarm before you need to. Since the perimeter of the wall is very close with outside area, I was using the baiting system to help clear the inside area before coming in. Clearing the outside is tricky, avoiding various enemies with different routes and flashlights, add sniper to the mix and plethora of bright light passing by. But it was fun because I was free to explore the way of getting at them, even without any gimmick but weapon we took from enemies. Didn't find out about the explosive until I have killed the second sniper near the tank ad all the enemies around and radio (highlight F10 didn't show the radio) until the end of the mission. Therefore it is quite comical that I found GB first, hiding water threading in the sea in front of the sub marine. Trying to call him out, but he ignored his fellow team mates.

Natasha is good addition to take out couple of snipers and the guards on the submarine. That one unlimited gun is super precious too, even when there are quite a number of enemy's weapon to collect, this one is essential for ambush at the rooftop when there are more than 5 enemies. Collecting long riffles proved to be essential to take out patrol since guns are not fast enough to avoid alarm.

Overall, enjoy this mission, like NOTW soundtrack.

#17 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:48 AM

Attack Oil Depot (5G Studio)

This in one of another simple but enjoyable mission. Fins doesn't have ability to use any weapon, but his peers (GB and driver) have, so it's not a problem, it actually makes it quite interesting. It is one of easier missions that get a bit complicated later when facing the patrol, I tried multiple ways, but the alarm always sounds, sending one big group of reinforcement that have to be taken out by only two commandos. I established ambush on top of container, but they are still too many to take out. But there are multiple ways to play it, we have molotov and a lot of bobby traps, which come in handy. Driver just digs frantically below the container, Fins hiding nearby instead of up there together to try to knife the climbing enemies (but they are too fast), but GB and Driver could take them out, although both of them badly injured, and the sadistic part of this mission is there are no first aid or food at all. Luckily I had cleared most of the map and remaining enemies are easy, and Fins, who is in perfect health, taking up all the interior.

The choice of music is different, but it provides a nice loop, actually like it. The simplicity and room to manoeuvre around in the map is fun, and the hybrid of familiar interior and new things for the exterior is interesting too (like the oil tanks).

Another simple but enjoyable mission, liking this stretch of missions. 

#18 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 03:05 AM

Eagle Eye Action Night (5G Studio)

Like this one. Long mission, not easy, not too difficult, very efficient number of commandos and stuff. 

The earliest part is the most difficult, having to kill many enemies while confined by a sniper, but it's good design because night time especially helps. Originally wanted to leave the patrol, but they are too disruption to the stealth game, so have to take them out quietly. Luckily, for night setting it's not difficult. First, clear up the lone enemies and everyone who wants to leave the balcony, run and carry bodies fast enough before the sniper pulls the trigger. After that, bait the patrol in three, they are easier to take than the bigger group and their confiscated machine gun help for the later.

Somehow, since having played the day version before, I didn't check the clue of where to find the uniform, Can't really remember the day one's, but somehow I thought it must be at the other far end or below the cliff, so I didn't go for the box (with uniform and precious knife), instead I was working on the practicing sniper area and area near the radar, if only I went for the box first, it's probably good to finish the mission faster, as having spy to distract sniper and sending him to the kill zone of GB would be much easier than trying to get them while attracting other enemies and snipers. But I enjoy the slow burn, and there are a lot of hiding places which is great and make it fun.

The one below cliff is simpler. I used to go to round tent area first, but this time I went for the truck. Only when taking out the biggest group of patrol, the alarm eventually set but there isn't seem to be any setback from that. Taking out sniper on the roof invite some other enemies, with some quick manoeuvre and bait GB enjoys taking them out one by one before they get back to the post. After that, and getting the key, we could free Sapper and take out snipers on the balcony who are untouchable in the beginning. There are a little bit of reinforcement when blowing up the radar. 

Overall, it is nice and very enjoyable mission.

Jungle War (Kop LYT Haibo)

Oke, mission starts, alarm sound, and there it says mission fail because alarm sounds. What is this, is this a glitch?? Haven't done a single thing, it's probably one second after the mission start that the alarm starts to sound. I don't believe that mission is created not to be played, however impossible some missions are, but this one is unplayable, enjoy the view for one second? Could it be something wrong?

Blasting Spree (5G Studio)

One world: mass destruction.

Played this quite sometime ago, I enjoyed it a lot. The amount of enemy is crazy, however it is balanced with the amount of mass killing ammunition like grenade and molotov, but it has to be used with decent calculation, and sometimes amount of enemy is overwhelming that counter reaction is needed, ammo has to be fully loaded and prepared to be ambushed on both side where the mass destructor on duty is hiding or... run!! Run for your life, sometimes it's useful too to bait them to ideal ambush area where other commandos are waiting, provided that you are able to dodge a lot of bullets. 

There are many snipers to take care too, but the level of playability and creativity allowed in this mission is so great. Get them now, get them later, distract them, snipe them, approach from this or that side, it's endless.

There are a lot of hiding places, some mass destruction is harder but I really love the variations. If I remember correctly, I had some excess of bazooka and the giant enemy group at the peer had chance to fly from it. With a lot of enemy's casualties, we have a lot of ammo to play with as long as we load them fast enough when facing with excess enemy (but need molotov or grenade to take a good chunk of them otherwise there is no chance to survive them).

Great mission!

#19 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 07:40 AM

Day of The Dawn (Jonuci)

Played quite sometime ago. This is a mission with cute music and scenery. It's not a difficult mission, but some strategy are needed here and there, especially when dealing with snipers or those shirtless brutes. Nice corporation of C2 stuff into new scenery, including the Fat Man etc. The music drilled into my brain but overall I enjoyed it.

Codename 102 Elite Panzers (Jonuci)

Now this one is without music. It took me awhile to realize that something is unusual, only half into the mission I realized there is no music. The beginning is quite tricky, with some enemies calling for reinforcement by just seeing cigarette on the ground. Their line of sight are extremely far, taking down 'normal' enemy need a lot of calculation about how to get them into places when these snitching enemies don't see. The patrolling Gestapo add into the complication especially I couldn't find a sweet spot to take them out without them calling alarm-alarm!  Tried multiple spots and position, but they never shut up. Taking out the four enemies on the lower right side is also quite tricky. One grenade is what I needed, but the positioning of the grenade has to be calculated, because most of the time, three of the body would be flung outside the screen, making it impossible to get rid off and cause trouble later. I also wanted to get their ammunition. A couple of tries to find perfect spot so that they were all flung to upper left. Only GB has the ability to move bodies, so he has to work fast to stack them up away from the two patrolling Gestapos.

At first I tried to take the soldiers in the tiny hut but it seems impossible, so Sapper's first grenade is for tiny house, inside there is a box with other grenades to take out the ones mentioned above. This house is also crucial for hiding later.

So those snitching enemies who call for reinforcement are everywhere, managed to take out the one on the left and hid the body on time, I think at this time (or maybe I took out another one near a building with a lieutenant standing outside first) I was so fed up with the uncertainty of reinforcement I decided to save up the game and tried offence, because I was quite stuck and really really wanted to take out the patrol and it seemed difficult to go further as those enemies have crazy linesight that it's very difficult not to raise alarm.

GB doesn't have ability to ambush, so he is the one who run errand here and there including being a bait and decoy. I studied where the reinforcement comes from, and put mine and trap on the edge of the map. We don't have a lot of ammunitions, but it seems that the reinforcement is not much. So Fins and Sapper got ready inside the house with rifle and GB was outside. He had to fire gun and went as quickly as possible inside the house, because the reinforcement is within shooting range right after they showed up and their appeared fast. And they did take out almost all of them except on or two who then ran around. But Fins quickly got out of the house to get the Gestapo, and then the remaining runners. I was very worried there would be another reinforcement or probably some other weird things, but no. Getting rid of it was the best decision because it was peaceful for the rest of the game. No one snitching anymore, and slowly, crawl by crawl they were all taken out. Made mistake of killing the general (instruction not very clear) not sure what to do, so I left him tied up.

Blowing up the tank needs a number of trial and error because it seems that they would run away if we failed to destroy all at the same time. The unoccupied tank should be useful but noone can drive it there. So some strategic bombs, smaller bombs and barrels  finally do the trick but not sure how to get the last tank, and wow, there is a swarm of enemies when the five tanks was destroyed. Tried ambush but there are too many enemies. And geez, the tank!

So Sapper got inside the tank, Fins in ambush position in front of the barrack, while GB was enjoying scenery and acted as bait. Sapper would blast those who ran through the house (thankful that we didn't make a hole at the fence) and soon the reinforcement was cleared, and surprise surprise, they carried a lot of bombs, grenades and we collected a lot of ammunition for the next invasion after blowing up the last tank.

Using the house as the ambush base, GB is on ammunition duty and the invasion is easy to handle. Apparently we needed to throw the general inside the truck to finish the mission.

Overall, very enjoyable mission. I believe I passed on this mission before because the enemies acted strangely and I made mistake to get swarmed by the reinforcement early, thinking that this must be one of those funny magic mission. I'm glad this time I got it. I miss Fin's knife throwing ability, but it's not that crucial here. One of the thing that could be improved, it's a pity that there is no more invasion with tanks or big groups of enemies together, because we were collecting a very substantial number of rifles, bombs and grenade that went unused.  

#20 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 03:57 AM

Totally imho, but these are row of unplayable missions, or most probably I don't have enough skill or patience to play.

All mission by Jonuci.

North Korea War 

There is no objective given, I don't know what to do. Manage to contact a similar looking guy (probably an ally?) but after that nothing happens. It also seems impossible to neutralize the enemy, they are all protected from each other eyesight, can't be lured away and there is no weapon, didn't find anything in the house. Tried to play this mission twice, but it's not for me. Crawling to avoid multiple line of sight in one only particular way, limited creativity, unclear mission, not into the Sapper's look, no way to offence or defence, it's frustrating and not enjoyable.

Talking about frustrating, so is the sequel of North Korea War2

Didn't try this one for long, as it seems to have similar recipe. Neutralize the enemy, mission fail. I'm not about to crawl around unable to do anything to the enemy in limited time frame while they are unconscious and deactivate mines?? No thank you, I have made my stand about mines. It seems like something I won't enjoy at all.

Monk in Middle East

How is GB supposed to pass the five enemy soldiers? It's unfortunate that his position is exactly at when my computer has dead pixels, making it very difficult for me to analyze the area as the map doesn't have alternate view. And I also failed to make any progress.

Ah well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users