• 23 posts

Posted 09 June 2024 - 03:40 PM

Extrano I need your help.

#122 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 June 2024 - 07:41 AM

The first time you try to use allies a commando must be near them. The tied soldiers you threw to water can not be killed now, so it is impossible to complet the objetive, as I said in next update I will fix this issue.

However I fixed the bug using hidden switch in hidden map to bypass this objective. I sent you the updated save game, you can use the radio and continue playing ;)

And it works. So, the radio trigger invasion, and it's crazy invasion!

https://ibb.co.com/frzqnHn

I love crazy invasion when there are places to hide and resources, and this mission has them. The commandos found three unlimited guns and one unlimited machine gun, with plenty of allies.

We also collected a lot of mines with Whiskey's help. Good thing there is Whiskey, because otherwise I wouldn't bother to collect all, it would take forever because it's so easy to get Sapper blown up, especially because the file crashes a lot of time here. During the collection of 75% of mines (I shot 25% earlier to clear the way) there were at least around 12 times the game crashed/forced close. I encountered crashed earlier in the game, but only a few times and not subsequent.

At first I stationed most of allies on the field under the wire fence with Natasha and Spy, ambushing the only small entry on the cut wire fence. Sapper and Lupin hid in the brothel with 3 rifle and 2 guns allies. Sapper deploys mine on dead bodies (which I scattered) and entrance of every building and stair points. Like any other invasion, I need trials and errors to know the best way to kill enemies, and this is not my best way. I resist okay, we killed many enemies including the snipers (use sniper rifle by Natasha) but noticed that I could do better. 

So, I replayed the invasion.

This time I placed all the allies and commandos in the brothel. Sapper deployed all the tank mines on left, middle, and right side of the road. He also put human mines on the buildings with two stairs and original snipers, which is very effective to kill stationery snipers.

Here is the sweet result.

https://ibb.co.com/q7CZCYC

Allies with rifles have the duty to take down every enemy that enters the brothel, I gave Natasha the machine gun who is together with them in ambush. Allies with pistols are in the other room, so they don't take out the space. Lupin was the bait. Every time there are enemies nearby, as much as he could, he would stand and bait or fire a gun and draw them to the brothel which they would face multiple bullets. Sweet. 

https://ibb.co.com/YNbdVgQ

Sometimes he baited the wrong guy, who threw grenade but most time it was a success as long as he didn't get gun down before he ran.

When the coast is clear enough, allies with rocket would come out and take down the tank near the brothel.

When the area near the brothel was clear, Lupin and one rifle ally would go out and hunt other enemies. He need the ally who has much better shooting range and unlimited rifle. Lupin carried machine gun now. On the ones who were immobile surrounding a VIP, Whiskey was deployed to distract them while Lupin would shoot them in close range. He only took one allies because it's easier to manage. Every time they were chased, they just crawled away until safe distance, turned around and shot the allies when they stood up (their ranges are shorter when enemies are crawling so it's not safe to confront them face to face). The viewing range follow the night scene, so it was quite close. Another tank was taken down by ally when the coast was clear.

https://ibb.co.com/1rg8Jt2

Now, I have cleared everyone that are visible, however there are enemies stuck on the right side of the map.

This is the stuck enemies. I have tried to bait them, and they had seen me (got red viewpoint and yellow/red lines) and they were shooting at me, but they were not coming out.

Destroyed tank

And it seems like the mission doesn't allow any enemies to escape.

So, is this mean mission fail?

In order not to let the enemy escapes, which happened early in the invasion in this scenario, that means we have to kill every enemies before they disappeared, which is very fast.

It would be really difficult because there are many snipers and it's hard to control the allies by myself. The first few groups came in batches, so I guess I could station the commandos and allies there to get them, but after that, I need to move all of them. Positioning allies would take a lot of time, and I think the later batch came in every direction which would be very difficult when I play by myself. The enemies would also crawl when they hear shooting and their crawling's shooting range is longer, which means if we don't move when they approach by crawling, we are dead, and I don't think I can control everyone fast enough.

It's an awesome mission though, very well made. I don't mind if I can't finish it because of the things I explained above. It might be possible but very very hard, it would take a long time to try and error and a lot, lots of luck.

Edited by Buren, 10 June 2024 - 07:54 AM.

My compassion for you is inconvenient for me  ~Hannibal Lecter

#123 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 10 June 2024 - 01:14 PM

Unfortunetly it is mission fail. No enemies must escape. It is interesting to see different strategies than my own to resist the invasion. If you need some clues I show you how I did;

I placed all mines in right road and up road. You can read the clue "beware of the rearguard" to see the arrows. The enemies will attack where the arrows show, no one must survive to your mines.

Next I moved the 2 cars to the entrance of the bridge. So I can hide allies behind cars and block tanks. The sapper can use flamethrower behind a car, the flame will kill enemies across the car, this trick is so usefull. 

Placing all allies and commandos in same line is the key to win in allmost every invasion. Take your time and make sure all allies shoot at same time, If they are not in line or allmost exactly same position they will die 1 by 1 because the enemies sees first ally and kill him, then see second ally and kill him too. All allies eyes must watch enemies at same time.

I think you can defeat EX9 with this advices, you can give a try 

The first time you try to use allies a commando must be near them. The tied soldiers you threw to water can not be killed now, so it is impossible to complet the objetive, as I said in next update I will fix this issue.

However I fixed the bug using hidden switch in hidden map to bypass this objective. I sent you the updated save game, you can use the radio and continue playing ;)

And it works. So, the radio trigger invasion, and it's crazy invasion!

https://ibb.co.com/frzqnHn

I love crazy invasion when there are places to hide and resources, and this mission has them. The commandos found three unlimited guns and one unlimited machine gun, with plenty of allies.

We also collected a lot of mines with Whiskey's help. Good thing there is Whiskey, because otherwise I wouldn't bother to collect all, it would take forever because it's so easy to get Sapper blown up, especially because the file crashes a lot of time here. During the collection of 75% of mines (I shot 25% earlier to clear the way) there were at least around 12 times the game crashed/forced close. I encountered crashed earlier in the game, but only a few times and not subsequent.

At first I stationed most of allies on the field under the wire fence with Natasha and Spy, ambushing the only small entry on the cut wire fence. Sapper and Lupin hid in the brothel with 3 rifle and 2 guns allies. Sapper deploys mine on dead bodies (which I scattered) and entrance of every building and stair points. Like any other invasion, I need trials and errors to know the best way to kill enemies, and this is not my best way. I resist okay, we killed many enemies including the snipers (use sniper rifle by Natasha) but noticed that I could do better. 

So, I replayed the invasion.

This time I placed all the allies and commandos in the brothel. Sapper deployed all the tank mines on left, middle, and right side of the road. He also put human mines on the buildings with two stairs and original snipers, which is very effective to kill stationery snipers.

Here is the sweet result.

https://ibb.co.com/q7CZCYC

Allies with rifles have the duty to take down every enemy that enters the brothel, I gave Natasha the machine gun who is together with them in ambush. Allies with pistols are in the other room, so they don't take out the space. Lupin was the bait. Every time there are enemies nearby, as much as he could, he would stand and bait or fire a gun and draw them to the brothel which they would face multiple bullets. Sweet. 

https://ibb.co.com/YNbdVgQ

Sometimes he baited the wrong guy, who threw grenade but most time it was a success as long as he didn't get gun down before he ran.

When the coast is clear enough, allies with rocket would come out and take down the tank near the brothel.

When the area near the brothel was clear, Lupin and one rifle ally would go out and hunt other enemies. He need the ally who has much better shooting range and unlimited rifle. Lupin carried machine gun now. On the ones who were immobile surrounding a VIP, Whiskey was deployed to distract them while Lupin would shoot them in close range. He only took one allies because it's easier to manage. Every time they were chased, they just crawled away until safe distance, turned around and shot the allies when they stood up (their ranges are shorter when enemies are crawling so it's not safe to confront them face to face). The viewing range follow the night scene, so it was quite close. Another tank was taken down by ally when the coast was clear.

https://ibb.co.com/1rg8Jt2

Now, I have cleared everyone that are visible, however there are enemies stuck on the right side of the map.

This is the stuck enemies. I have tried to bait them, and they had seen me (got red viewpoint and yellow/red lines) and they were shooting at me, but they were not coming out.

Destroyed tank

And it seems like the mission doesn't allow any enemies to escape.

So, is this mean mission fail?

In order not to let the enemy escapes, which happened early in the invasion in this scenario, that means we have to kill every enemies before they disappeared, which is very fast.

It would be really difficult because there are many snipers and it's hard to control the allies by myself. The first few groups came in batches, so I guess I could station the commandos and allies there to get them, but after that, I need to move all of them. Positioning allies would take a lot of time, and I think the later batch came in every direction which would be very difficult when I play by myself. The enemies would also crawl when they hear shooting and their crawling's shooting range is longer, which means if we don't move when they approach by crawling, we are dead, and I don't think I can control everyone fast enough.

It's an awesome mission though, very well made. I don't mind if I can't finish it because of the things I explained above. It might be possible but very very hard, it would take a long time to try and error and a lot, lots of luck.

#124 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 June 2024 - 02:43 PM

Previously I tried to ambush them near the building with 2 stairs, it worked out for a while but can't prevent enemy escaping. I also tried to do mobile ambush (moving around) but the allies are too hard to control and the time is very restricted.

I am trying to consolidate everyone after the bridge now, still dying but I think there is a way. I think after bridge area is the most logical place because there are too many points to cover before that.

Update: after trying for hours, still can't do it. Managed to hold up a long time but the high traffic of never ending enemies after several groups are too much to handle, very hard to switch between controlling commandos, especially allies, they could be very dumb and stubborn. I set up three points: on the bridge, and near the two roads (upper and right side).

Another glitch: when I hide allies behind objects, they can't be selected or detected later. For example, I set up ambush behind the pile of something, I need to put them close to the object so they are not shot before the enemies come near. But eventually I can't move or detect them when I switch to others and switch back to them. I need them to relocate or run, but can't do anything. 

Bridge is a good point for ambush, unfortunately can't put too many as they could get shot if they are not in the middle, but they can't hold up when the influx is very high.

https://ibb.co.com/Fgnr283

Too many/too wide area where enemies can escape. Them crawling is a big problem, because we can't shoot them from the hiding place.

I won't say it's impossible, but for one person player, it's very hard and requires probably too many tries. I haven't tried to put Sapper on the bridge because I put him at the end of the right road, maybe his flame thrower would be good for high influx on the bridge. Maybe when I have time to play again.

Edited by Buren, 10 June 2024 - 05:04 PM.

#125 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 June 2024 - 05:43 AM

Lupin behind the house near the upper road exit with four allies. Spy with 4 allies behind low wall at the right road exit. Both parties ambush two direction. Multiple mines planted on both road ends. 

Sapper on the bridge with Natasha (machine gun) with the rest of allies, managed to hold on for much longer, kill countless of enemies, multiple tries, but still die.  :sad2:

#126 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 June 2024 - 01:04 PM

If you need help you can share your save file before the invasion starts and I give you back the save with all mines, cars and allies ready to start. Or we could try to play it online

#127 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 June 2024 - 03:49 PM

If you need help you can share your save file before the invasion starts and I give you back the save with all mines, cars and allies ready to start. Or we could try to play it online

Sometimes my internet is lagging, and I stay in different time zone, it would be a problem. Also, my skill is not that good so I'll be a burden. But thank you, that actually sounds awesome. I have only played with other once long, long, time ago when C2 was just out, and only for one game because the person is not playing anymore.

If you need help you can share your save file before the invasion starts and I give you back the save with all mines, cars and allies ready to start. 

But that wouldn't be my result.

After many many many many many tries and sacrificing other things to do in real life, I found a decent position and used car (just read that you mentioned car as well) to block the bridge, but there are still three openings as enemies can walk through car. But I found a better position and made it bottle neck into two, and... I managed to hold the invasion with a lot of adjustments, until multiple groups after tanks without casualties, so I thought this is it, BUT! there are enemies from behind! and there are snipers too! and I couldn't leave my position yet because there are still enemies from the left trying to get through. ARGH! That is not fair! There is no time to run there is no place to hide and no time to adjust. 

There must be another way but I'm still pissed with the last twist and I think I'm on the edge of giving up and will consider taking your offer. Let me sulk in the corner. I think I will take a break first. And somehow, one of my ally sappers is missing, I don't know where he is. Maybe he is behind an object and can't be selected anymore like what I mentioned earlier, but I thought I had reverted back to the saved game that still have them, but today, one is missing. I have an idea that if I take away their pistol maybe they would shoot the enemies with bazooka and create more damage.

https://ibb.co.com/yp9znjm

#128 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 June 2024 - 05:41 PM

You are close to win. As I said, put properly mines to cover your back is very important. For a safety play the mines must kill all enemies from back, so https://ibb.co.com/mXmrDST wont happend again.

You can switch allies pressing Avpag and Repag in keyboard. You should find the missing ally. Removing pistol from bazooka allies wont work, they wont use bazooka vs enemies.

I have new adives dor you: you can steal the ammo of bazooka from bazooka allies, you can give them empty bazooka and steal 2/2 bazooka, and take 1/2 bazooka ammo from second one.

And a dirty trick, using the dog for bark can make so many enemies stuck.

#129 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 June 2024 - 02:26 PM

Finally!

https://ibb.co.com/ph98nzT

I think this is my record reload times, the most game saved, and the longest I have been trying on solving a mission.
I didn't get all the bonus book, is there anything exciting? Another invasion? If yes, I'm in!

I was thinking of covering the group with cars on both sides, maybe it could work but have to be very precise.

Originally I spread the mines in front but when I realize it's a waste, I put them on the side bridge (the one I can't ambush when they are crawling after realizing many enemies ran that way if I didn't distract them fast enough. 

So, I maintained my previous positions but studied the movement of enemies coming from behind, I have quite a lot of mines, but still have to use them wisely since I didn't collect them all (I shot them instead to clear the way in the beginning). A lot of trials and errors, I thought I had covered the movement of enemies from behind but didn't realize they came from the upper side too. Since I was too busy in front, I saved very often to study the movements. Many times I hid one commandos in the house (so the game doesn't stop) when the rest was killed, or I did my best to hold while watching the ones coming from behind for the right positions of the mine.

Finally it was done, and I was free to hunt the rest, using Natasha (for snipers, there are a few left), two allies with rifle, and Lupin with machine gun. Natasha operated separately. Lupin came later to stationary gun down the group with a general.

SPOILER for those who wants to try to solve it, don't click on the links

Overall view of the mission:

- This is an awesome mission. It got me frustrated enough but fortunately, I kept trying to think of a way. I think I had tried probably close to a hundred ways. From mobile hunting, ambushing in the house (thought this was like original Myanmar invasion) to various other positions in the map, even positioning the cars itself was a lot of trials, more than what I remember to screenshot:

- Originally I hesitated to do the mission because there are only two commandos who don't have the unlimited ability to neutralize enemies (like fist or knife), but there are many wine bottles and poisons in the beginning and I also stole/borrowed allies' rifles and pistol ammo. It started as night missions and continued as a day mission. A daring decision for both spy without the ability to disguise, but it plays off. These two are my least favorite commandos and usually I like them only because they can disguise, but in this mission, I like them a lot.

- Natashe should go around and turn off the lights (making it easier) and try to neutralize enemies with binoculars because they are the most dangerous and they snitch.

- Save wines/poison but shooting the enemies with rifle or gun, but make sure the area had been cleared as not to raise the alarm. beside the binocular enemies and general, most are okay and not calling alarm when they hear gunshots. It's good to bait them to come into your area and shoot them in the cover of darkness, but it has to be fast and precise. If they see you before you shoot, they will raise alarm. Kill others around binoculars and general first without them knowing.

- There are two generals facing each others (one standing in front of the brothel), these two are snitches, so it's very important to get them together. Use Whiskey and Natasha to get the brothel one. Enemies around have to be neutralized first without their knowledge (bait outside their earshot). Get Whiskey to bark to get the attention while Spy crawled behind the one near water. Spy has to neutralize that one while Natasha snipe the brothel's one before Whisky stops barking.

- I always get rid of bodies whenever I can, because there are some missions with possibilities of them getting discovered even though they are safe originally. So I threw the bodies in to the sea or tent (except the one upstairs I put them in the dark spot). There is a 'bug/glitch' that counts this as enemies not dead (they have to be dead) but Extrano1955 says it's going to be repaired in the next update. You can put the enemies in the dark spot and kill them when you have unlimited ammo.

- It's good to bait enemies behind the wall and make sure when they are looking for you, they run through the bright area so you can shoot them from far.

- Whiskey helps with difficult interior, but you have to go in first at the right moment. In fact, Whiskey is the most valuable player in this mission (mine sniffing and distraction)

- Be careful with bad civilians, they side with the enemies.

- When you go into this room, make sure only one commando goes, because I can't find a way to climb back up the stair. (glitch?)

In short (not too short), I think this is one of the best missions I have played. It gave long hour gameplay, night and day. I think it's a very good idea to make use of everything around (cars had never been this useful before), make the commandos earn their resources (unlimited gun), and it's good that there is enough wine and poison. I didn't use them all because I use pistol when I could. It's also good to get extra commandos using their very specific abilities when they joined. The generals in the brothel dressing up to ambush later was a good touch. 

Although it's frustrating at times, I like figuring out how to face a very difficult invasion, as many other invasion, the hardest one is the location and how I wish I had second machine gun or more flame thrower. It's a very creative touch not to let the enemies escape. I don't remember playing invasion that does that, so I normally just let them run around and start to kill them bits by bits, which I did in the beginning of my tryout.

This is a 10/10 mission! Very creative, very satisfying, very very difficult! Well done, hope to play more missions like this although I lost sleep and ignore my works!

You can switch allies pressing Avpag and Repag in keyboard. You should find the missing ally. Removing pistol from bazooka allies wont work, they wont use bazooka vs enemies.

I wish I knew this earlier! Although I had to google because I didn't know what is Avpag and Repag. They are spanish for PgUp and Pgdown. And I found the sapper, with two other allies! Do you know where they are? They are chilling on the upper left of the map, not sure what they are doing, probably enjoying the sun by the beach while we are dying.

I have new adives dor you: you can steal the ammo of bazooka from bazooka allies, you can give them empty bazooka and steal 2/2 bazooka, and take 1/2 bazooka ammo from second one.

Yes I already did this, although I didn't use it. It could be useful to blast enemies! In fact, as mentioned earlier, I stole the rifle as well. I would use them until they are only 1/2 bullets left, then Natasha and Spy would swim back and stole another full one. Very useful in the mission.

And a dirty trick, using the dog for bark can make so many enemies stuck.

This is a good one. I noticed it, but it was my early tryout and the enemies were too scattered to make an impact back then.

Thank you so much! 
Now I can sleep!

#130 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 13 June 2024 - 05:05 PM

congratulations! you finally defeated EX9.

You can come back upstairs, but the area where you have to click is very small.

I am glad you like iit is a minor issue, not a bug, it would be an improve bigger area to click.

This time the bonus dont unlock new content, other times yes, I punished the player in EX5 and EX3.. I can tell you where is the missing pieze if you show me.

Now Is time for ex8, I know you can do it and it is one of my best missions.  Climb down stairs using gas and neutralize those enemies is the last challange, trust me, the mission will turn easier! 

- When you go into this room, make sure only one commando goes, because I can't find a way to climb back up the stair. (glitch?)

#131 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 June 2024 - 08:57 AM

Unfortunetly it is mission fail. No enemies must escape. It is interesting to see different strategies than my own to resist the invasion. If you need some clues I show you how I did;

I placed all mines in right road and up road. You can read the clue "beware of the rearguard" to see the arrows. The enemies will attack where the arrows show, no one must survive to your mines.

Next I moved the 2 cars to the entrance of the bridge. So I can hide allies behind cars and block tanks. The sapper can use flamethrower behind a car, the flame will kill enemies across the car, this trick is so usefull. 

Placing all allies and commandos in same line is the key to win in allmost every invasion. Take your time and make sure all allies shoot at same time, If they are not in line or allmost exactly same position they will die 1 by 1 because the enemies sees first ally and kill him, then see second ally and kill him too. All allies eyes must watch enemies at same time.

I went back to check if I had posted another mission I am stuck in and saw this one. I think I missed this! I'd finish this much faster had I read it.

But now it's finished, at least I had quite a lot of fun trying. It is frustrating, but not in a way of other kind of frustration that made me stop trying altogether.

Just curious, do you have screenshot about how you arranged for the invasion?

I can tell you where is the missing pieze if you show me.

Here it is. I am never good in finding bonus books.

https://ibb.co.com/Wpyxv0v

Thank you

Now Is time for ex8, I know you can do it and it is one of my best missions.  Climb down stairs using gas and neutralize those enemies is the last challange, trust me, the mission will turn easier! 

Oh dear, I have to go back to find the smoke bomb first.

I can't do it yet, usually I play when I need some break/distraction from my work, but always ends up spending hours on playing instead of working, even sacrificed sleeping time! Hopefully I can hold myself for a while and actually work, but will get to it when I can. Yes, since I have cleared almost all the exterior except patrol and inaccessible rooftop, this must be the last difficult bottle neck.

Here is the mission I played in between, but I am stuck too.

535 (5G23) Action Code "Sea Fox" (5G Studio)

I have cleared all the outer perimeter and found the underwater pipe but there is no access anywhere (no door, no entrance). I can go in from land because there are two snipers facing both entrances and these are quick kill snipers.

I think I have checked all underwater and the entry pipe is here (location under the clue) but upon entering the pipe, there was another body of water with no entrance to anywhere.

Edited by Buren, 14 June 2024 - 01:08 PM.

#132 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 June 2024 - 12:19 PM

Forgot to say, EX09 invasion music is very good.

#133 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 June 2024 - 01:44 PM

In EX8 you can find the gas bomb in area D, the house of the toilet. You can climb back with Green Beret, and remember to place ladders, there are ladders in area E warehouse.

There is a second gas bomb outside of map, where the dead allies and tanks, you can go there cutting the fence. And remember to put ladder for come back. You can use the second gas bomb whenever you want, you wont need use it later in mission.

EX9 missing bonus:

-Press F10 in main map, left in forest, where you found trap. Just be carefull to dont step on mines.

-Press F10 in main map, on windmill, use thief to climb up

-Press F10 in main map, bottom right corner. Press ยบ to hide the commando face

If you enjoyed so much that you didn't sleep playing my missions my effort worthed. The fans are the true reason I continue creating missions

I went back to check if I had posted another mission I am stuck in and saw this one. I think I missed this! I'd finish this much faster had I read it.

But now it's finished, at least I had quite a lot of fun trying. It is frustrating, but not in a way of other kind of frustration that made me stop trying altogether.

Just curious, do you have screenshot about how you arranged for the invasion?

I can tell you where is the missing pieze if you show me.

Here it is. I am never good in finding bonus books.

https://ibb.co.com/Wpyxv0v

Thank you

Oh dear, I have to go back to find the smoke bomb first.

I can't do it yet, usually I play when I need some break/distraction from my work, but always ends up spending hours on playing instead of working, even sacrificed sleeping time! Hopefully I can hold myself for a while and actually work, but will get to it when I can. Yes, since I have cleared almost all the exterior except patrol and inaccessible rooftop, this must be the last difficult bottle neck.

Here is the mission I played in between, but I am stuck too.

535 (5G23) Action Code "Sea Fox" (5G Studio)

I have cleared all the outer perimeter and found the underwater pipe but there is no access anywhere (no door, no entrance). I can go in from land because there are two snipers facing both entrances and these are quick kill snipers.

I think I have checked all underwater and the entry pipe is here (location under the clue) but upon entering the pipe, there was another body of water with no entrance to anywhere.

#134 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 09:14 AM

If you enjoyed so much that you didn't sleep playing my missions my effort worthed. The fans are the true reason I continue creating missions

You have no idea how much I appreciate them. I played commandos since I had my own computer in year 2000, and since then, I always have it installed in any computer. C3 is just okay and C1 series are very limited, so I like C2 the most and had replayed the game so many times and challenged myself like 'play with only one commandos', 'get the mission done with brute force' like shooting and running and hiding because there were no new games. I remember searching online and found Commandos Drop Zone back then where at least I could read something about my favorite game. 

Then one day, I found the mods. I almost couldn't believe it was real, but it was! I think just like the first time I played, I only slept like two hours daily. 

So thank you so much and I hope you continue to make more and more fans will find them.

P.S. Haven't started to retry EX08, need to get things done before I get into it again, because once I start, I usually go crazy and ignore my works  :smilehuh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users